[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you know women 25+, are they desperate to get married?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
If you know women 25+, are they desperate to get married?
>>
most of them senpai
>>
No to all of the 25+ women I know.

My cousin is 27 and just bought her own house with the clear intention of being single forever, basically. And she's gorgeous.

All the rest are more interested in work. I don't think any of them are actually dating lately either.
>>
Yes but they will cheat nonetheless
>>
More or less desperate, they still have standards though of course.

Either that or they're covered in tattoos and have the dead eyes from too much hard dicking.
>>
nowadays it'll likely be closer to 35+ before she gets tired of the chad-carousel and desperate to settle down with even a regular-guy betabux provider.
sorry robots :).
>>
>>27263388
The most sucessful a woman is, the least interest in getting married.
>>
I have a cousin too who is invested in her job. She makes a lot of money, is looking to buy a condo and just bought a car.

She is thin, beautiful Ukrainian girl and doesn't date either.

She apparently isn't interested right now, and she doesn't see anyone at all. I think she likes her little dog way more than people.
>>
>>27263475
Honestly I'd probably feel the same way in her position. Except I'd want a medium sized dog and a cat. Relationships are a lot of work, and if I was at a critical point in my career forgoing a relationship would be an easy decision. >>27263454
>>
File: feelies.jpg (56 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
feelies.jpg
56 KB, 600x720
>>27263345
>tfw no Christmas cake gf so desperate to marry she lets me be her young house husbando
>>
Yeah it sucks. I wish we could marry cousins. She's 5'9 and dresses super feminine. She works with children and adolescents and writes school reports and does educational program planning. Every time she stops by for the holidays or a birthday family dinner she is wearing dresses and tights with flirty sweaters. Life is not fair.
>>
>>27263515
>>27263475
don't know why a woman would get married these days. they get tons of casual sex, there's no point.
there's no time for love, so that leaves meaningless sex.
career women probably have simulated experiences, like they probably travel around Italy on a yacht and have orgies and shit.
>>
>>27263627

She has actually never dated...and this Christmas we got super drunk and she told me she thinks she is a 'gray asexual.' She likes sex, but only once every blue moon. I almost wish I was asexual.
>>
File: christmas cake.jpg (99 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
christmas cake.jpg
99 KB, 900x600
>>27263345
None I know are, well at least they don't show.
My christmas cake fantasies seems to either be a 2D only thing or something you can only find in japan.
>>
>>27263345
nope. but nice fantasy. it's still not like they will suddenly care for your autistic ass.
>>
>>27263704
"good" for her, i suppose??
>>
>>27263591
You incestuous motherfucker, shit like you disgust me.
>>
>>27263345
Yeah my 29 year old cousin who has a great career is completely desperate. She has broken down several times at family events saying she regrets her career because it means no family.
>>
>>27263863
>You incestuous motherfucker, shit like you disgust me.
Nothing wrong if they are both consenting adults. As long as they don't reproduce shit is okay.
>>
>>27263388
>>27263475
Their standards are probably so high that they have no hope of finding a husband they'll consider "worthy"

They'll refuse to settle no matter what, even if they end up alone because of it
>>
It must suck to be an unmarried women and 25+. Not only are your looks quickly fading but every day you're getting older and less likely to get married. These women tried to hide their misery with their job, getting pets, hanging out with their friends but it will never fill the void of being a wife and having kids which is what they really want.
>>
File: 1456694909051.jpg (40 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
1456694909051.jpg
40 KB, 470x470
>>27263957
>random angry virgin thinks he knows anything about women or what they "really want"
>>
>>27263863

The royal family used to keep it in the family. I just wish I could find someone like her. And she wants to find someone like her...who is asexual. I said good luck. What a waste.
>>
>>27263939
I think it's fair though of her not to settle. She'd be making some dude miserable if he had a high libido. Unlike some girls who go into a relationship knowing full well they don't want to have sex with that person.
>>
>>27264050
They don't know what they really want
>>
Why do men usually not give a shit about their partners status and income but high earning women care so much?

Men have no problem paying more and being the breadwinner but the idea seems to disgust women.
>>
>>27264439
because no matter how much the women makes, she always expects the man to pay for her shit because they want to feel feminine and cared for or some stupid shit like that

this means he has to make more than her
>>
>>27264439
Same reason that men don't necessarily care about a girl's height but girls obsess over men's height.
>>
>>27263345
I am one.

And no, couldn't care less, though given the laws here a civil partnership makes sense or you run into trouble in case of accidents, children or death. But in the end it's just a legal contract people make a huge fuss about.
>>
>>27264969
post vocaroos
>>
>>27264050

>roastie knows what angry virgins want
>>
>>27263345

not if they live in a big city and have careers and stuff

in small towns it's all they think about
>>
>>27263869
Is she is so desperate, what's stopping her from dating?
>>
>>27263939
This right here. They've set the bar so high for others that even Chad isn't good enough anymore.

Reminds me of when some British woman killed herself because she had this really high-paying nursing job and couldn't find a man who made significantly more than her.
>>
File: lxwaV9y.jpg (355 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
lxwaV9y.jpg
355 KB, 1000x750
Not really marriage no, I can tell you some of the info i've gotten from lonely women as a pub manager: some of them are looking for relationships but those are mostly the ones who can't sustain a job, they want someone to keep them above water for as long as possible. Basically providers, their intent hasn't been stated but its easy to assume what its really for.

The "successful" ones generally put work and their own selves before love because they're used to earning their own way and when you earn good money for long enough, the idea of a guy pulling the "i'll buy you stuff for sex" game is weak because money and items isn't really a rariry for her, so flings aren't an option. Any guy looking for a relationship is scared off because she might be earning an extra couple thousand to what he does, and that adds a natural masculinity hamper. Some have a stick up their ass and want a guy to earn double what she can and others have considered giving up the position if it meant actually finding love, because they don't want their career life being the thing that stops them but it also makes them 'who they are'.

I wish I could get with this one manager for a shipping company who i'm fine with and looks good for her age, but she's 26 and says she couldn't date anyone younger than her without feeling odd, feels bad being 3 years younger than her..
>>
>>27264439
The only situation that would make me care about how much he makes is if he had his own children. If the mother of his child is still in their life, my money should not be used in any way, shape or form to support their child. I'll help take care of them and be a friend, but they're not my responsibility financially.
There's a ton of other factors here, but long story short I avoid single dads like the plague.

I have my own career and make pretty good money from it. If I make enough to for us to live well, I wouldn't mind a stay at home hubby.
>>
>>27263939
Feels familiar
>originality guarunteed
>>
>>27266364
LONDON
OO
N N
D D
O O
N N

FUCK YOU ROBOT
>>
File: donald.gif (428 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
donald.gif
428 KB, 480x238
>>27263345
>If you know women 25+, are they desperate to get married?

Yes, they will do almost anything to get married.
>>
>>27266461
SHE'S MINE CAKEBOY RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
no they are not. sorry my friendguyjustryingtoblockthebot
>>
Life of average females:

1-11: Pure children
12:15: Cringe inducing teenagers
16-25: Slutting around phase. At the end they will have had hundreds of dicks inside of them and with no intend of settling down
26+: Oh I want to be pure now and have a rich man raise the kids of chad.
Or they become some feminist and stay single and surrounded by cats for the rest of their life.

You don't want a woman that is desperate to settle down, anon. Actual good women aren't single at that age.

There's many 18 year olds that would be willing to be with you as well. They outcompete these hags in every way.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.