[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
based chinese thor i guess asians aren't all beta fru
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: chinchamwamflam.jpg (87 KB, 889x754) Image search: [Google]
chinchamwamflam.jpg
87 KB, 889x754
based chinese thor

i guess asians aren't all beta fruitcakes

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b76_1458120677
>>
this was just pure cringe.

first of all, it really doesn't matter if he eats in the subway. those places are cleaned regularly anyway. in western countries people do that all the time.
and then, how would you feel if some unbearable autist in a cosplay costume and a hammer fucking maims you out of nowhere?
>>
lol that was funny as hell, but fake as hell.
that's a Chinese stereotype.
i see all the time myself though. get on the bus, next to you on the floor is just a pile of wet sunflower seed husks.
>>
>>27263347
found the victim of chinese thor

he didn't chew so good.
>>
>>27263347
Nah, some people gotta learn decency the hard way. I'm glad this guy got his shit hammered in, he probably didn't have parents that set him straight.
>>
>>27263264
that was fucking unexpected
and based
>>27263347
in western countries you are not allowed to eat in the subway
>>
File: Hero.png (103 KB, 191x342) Image search: [Google]
Hero.png
103 KB, 191x342
The hero we need, chew good or get hammered!
But really, smashing someones head with a fucking hammer for eating seeds on train is too much
>>
>>27263347
>how would you feel if some unbearable autist in a cosplay costume and a hammer fucking maims you out of nowhere?
I don't know, I don't eat seeds on the train
>>
>>27263406
true
hopefully both of them get jail time.
>>
>>27263385
>Nah, some people gotta learn decency the hard way.

oh please, it's a "punishment doesn't fit the crime" situation.
there are so many public places in China where eating something wouldn't get you that kind of negative attention. but since it's the subway all the autists, normies and degenerates show up all of a sudden like any of that dumb shit even matters. nice compartmentalizing. unhealthy and crazy.
>>
File: 1448773628778.jpg (33 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1448773628778.jpg
33 KB, 500x281
YOU DONT BUTT IN LINE
>>
I'm in Canada and this baffles me sometimes
I was eating a power bar on the skytrain once but obviously I keep my wrapper and throw it away outside after.

What's the big deal eating on transit if you don't have food going on the floor? I don't understand

Some of these rules are ridiculous
>>
>>27263396
>in western countries you are not allowed to eat in the subway

says who? I live in Vienna and shit doesn't matter or bug anybody. they just say you shouldn't do it and have signs for that as a general guideline but if a few people do it anyway every now and then, nobody will care or bother you about it because they're not fucking autists.
>>
>>27263465
in the video it looks like he was spitting the seeds on the floor. Someone even says stop spitting them on the floor hold them in your hand
>>
fake as fuck

sage
>>
>>27263457
I was just thinking of super!
>>
>>27263520
so it was an elaborate ruse?
gee. that explains the stupid costume. nothing to see here. /thread
>>
>>27263465
I don't want to smell your shit, while we are stuck in an enclosed environment for 15 minutes
>>
>>27263465
Lots of people are super fucking disgusted by the sight and sound of strangers eating. It's also rude to eat in public because there may be hungry people with no food around. You should have learned in elementary school that you shouldn't eat unless you have enough for everyone.
>>
File: 1454186191340.jpg (11 KB, 215x183) Image search: [Google]
1454186191340.jpg
11 KB, 215x183
>>27263520
> The guy was smiling at the end while wiping the fake blood off his forehead.

>From the Shanghaiexpat site:

>"Cue the the Rickroll music, because as our more discerning readers have figured out by now, >this was all a publicity stunt. It was reportedly performed by a Xi'an film company, who made it >to advocate more civilized behavior on the metro. Because what's more civilized than a man in >gold plated armor reacting to a minor offense by taking a hammer to another guy's head like a >meth-addled Super Mario. "

http://www.shanghaiexpat.com/blog/shanghai-and-china/about-china/watch-what-happens-when-you-spit-melon-seeds-on-th-39328.html
>>
>>27263419
good goy! bow to your government.
>>
Mainland Chinese regularly even shit in trains, they're vile animals
>>
>>27263511
Ah yeah, if he held them in his hands it probably wouldn't be an issue. It's just seeds.

>>27263562
1) It doesn't smell
2) 15 minutes of smelling food isn't going to kill you, because if you walk around outside you'll be feeling that from restaurants and any food store you walk into
3) If I'm hungry I'll definitely snack on something that doesn't cause a mess or have a huge smell (I think you assume everything is curry or something, cmon)

Rather just eat something if I absolutely have to, be it because the transit is late or I'll have no time before work/school

Mostly it's something like a sandwhich and I eat over a plastic bag so crumbs don't get everywhere
>>
You can even see it's a fucking rubber hammer
>>
you guys are idiots. the reason they ban open container, open speaker and no smoking (obvious) is because of pollution.
it's a "if one person does, everyone will" type of precaution.
if it's okay to eat on the bus, all of a sudden the driver becomes a part time janitor and slowly the bus becomes a cess pit.
i've seen cock roaches on busses, do you want to ride with roaches?
>>
>>27263264
it's funny how "fuck off" sounds in Chinese
>>
>>27263646
if we allow faggots like you with candy bars by default we have to allow ppl eating all sorts of other shit.
>15 minutes of smelling food isn't going to kill you
true, but I don't have to be subjected to it, it's not a fucking cafeteria is a train.

yes just like 15 minutes of sitting next to a stinking hobo isn't going to kill me either.
>>
>>27263565
el oh el. at least this stunt will spark some interesting discussion.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>27263709
>muh hygiene over everything

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING NORMO LEAVE
>>
>>27263743
>don't mind me just sitting here jerking it on my daily commute oh what you don't want me to fuck off it's not gonna kill you to sit near me while i stroke my smelly cock for 15 minutes
>>
File: 1428694984439.png (22 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
1428694984439.png
22 KB, 217x225
>>27263709
living with the roaches is my natural environment, pawn
>>
>>27263264
>chad being a cunt (what a surprise...)
>super hero BTFO chad
>normies defend chad (what a surprise...)

even chinks have this disgusting normie pack mentality, eww

>>27263385
this guy gets it

>>27263437
this cunt is a normie
>>
>>27263808
Are you really comparing jacking off to eating a bar within your own space? It doesn't even smell for christ sake.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.