[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pickles...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (89 KB, 480x263) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
89 KB, 480x263
Does anyone else hate the texture of pickles? I like the taste, but I wince while chewing one because I fucking hate the texture.

>Inb4 sexual jokes involving pickles

Let's try to have an actual discussion or whatever.
>>
99% of the time i hate them, but every once in a while i get cravings for the zesty ones. but yea most of the time i refuse to eat them.
>>
>>27262931
I like them on burgers
>>
>>27262931
I eat tons of pickles and use the jars as piss jugs
>>
File: nWrfKYcMNs-12.png (16 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
nWrfKYcMNs-12.png
16 KB, 300x250
But srsly. Does it feel good?
>>
>>27262931
>pickles

More like dickles amirite?
>>
I use a bit of pickle juice when I make fried chicken
>>
>>27262931
Why don't you just drink the pickle brine? All the flavor with none of the texture.

If you do end up doing this, please repay my advice by mailing me the pickles from the jars you drink from. I enjoy eating pickles and their texture doesn't bother me in the slightest.
>>
enjoy your dick-shaped food faggot
>>
>>27262931
Shit like this is the reason you force your kids to eat them vegetables, otherwise you grow up with wierd food phobias.
>>
>>27262931

If they're small pickles, they're just crunchy, which is great. Large pickles tend to get too soft on the inside which ruins the texture for me. If a large pickle is cut into spears, then it's okay.

I don't really eat many pickles anymore, I found that I prefer the taste and the spiciness of pickled jalapeno slices, so I get those instead.
>>
>>27262931
Is this the original creator of Sonichu and Rosechu?
>>
>>27262931
No, pickles are nice.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.