[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you not get bored as a NEET. I keep waiting for stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: ptomley.jpg (29 KB, 170x207) Image search: [Google]
ptomley.jpg
29 KB, 170x207
How do you not get bored as a NEET.
I keep waiting for stuff that I want to come out and end up being impatient
>>
The answer, while redundant is simple: Do something, read a book, go for a walk, stick a broomstick up your ass. Anything to keep the monotony away.
>>
smonk weed
>>
>>27262857
Also this, weed is an excellent NEET drug because it keeps you excited.
>>
>learn an instrument
>learn a language
>read
>exercise yourself
If you only to wait and shitpost here no wonder why you're bored
>>
If you have a smartphone you can install Memrise or something to learn a new language.
>>
>>27262598
Get a job you piece of shit
>>
>>27262598
Gett a jjob
>>
OP, how many NEETbux do you have?
>>
>>27262598
get a part time job and learn to have more money than nothing. even on SSI or SSDI you can have a small income and not be fucked.
>>
I can't find a job. I've been looking all week
>>
>>27264199
If you can't even find a part time job for minimum wage you're looking in the wrong place
>>
Reading books, there's so many, how can you possibly be bored?
>>
>>27262598
Most NEETs don't just sit and do nothing. They learn about stuff that interests them.
Start a library, learn the cello, study a foreign language, watch all thirteen seasons of King of the Hill if you want.
>>
>>27264274
Because I'm an impatient person
>>
>>27262857
>>27262875
how do I get money to smoke weed without getting a job.
I cannot find one
>>
File: 1435713124270.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1435713124270.png
422 KB, 665x662
>>27263019
>>27263020

Wagecucks pls go.
>>
>>27262857
>too poor to buy your own weed
>parents wont let you have it
>gotta wait for friends to offer it
>it's always boring "dude chill lmao" weed and nobody wants to do anything
I need to move to Washington.
>>
>>27262975
You listed two of the three criterias you need to abstain in order to be a NEET. Good job.
>>
>>27264292
Nah dude, most sit on ass, play vidya, watch movies, beat off, watch anime, eat, shit, sleep.
>>
I've got loads of things to keep me entertained.

Really, it's perfect except for the whole no money thing. If I had money I could do this forever.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.