[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sleeping pills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1436469578469.png (73 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1436469578469.png
73 KB, 241x228
>in 6 minutes I will have been up for 50 hours
>I am not tired in the slightest
>I am extremely cranky
>I have been to several doctors about this all of which give me fucking anti depressants
>My body is literally shaking from sleep deprivation
>What the actual fuck
>I don't usually get suicidal but I kind of want to die right now
Has anyone experienced this, god, I feel so fucking helpless right now, If I had a single fucking friend in the world I'd ask him to knock me the fuck out.
>>
>>27262574
Have a warm shower then a warm glass of milk. Sounds silly but they're two things that always help me to sleep
>>
Sounds like a manic episode to me which would explain the anti depressants. During mania people can stay awake for days without feeling tired and often shake. Have you been experiencing any grandiose delusions?
>>
>>27262671
Drinking warm milk now.I tried a shower earlier because it usually helps but no nothing and its really hard me to to stand because my ankles are so weak.

>>27262768
I have manic depressive disorder or whatever so probably.Why I dont think so. why wont the stuipid docs just give me sleeping pills ffs
>>
>>27262821
>I have manic depressive disorder
That's why you won't get sleeping pills. They're concerned you will use them to kill yourself.

Just ride it out anon. Try to clear your head and calm yourself down. Here listen to this while you do it; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghS43VE64wE
>>
Why don't you like sleeping pills? They work well.

Have you tried melatonin?
>>
>>27262574
>I have been to several doctors about this all of which give me fucking anti depressants
Why the fuck to doctors prescribe antidepressants for everything? That shit fucks people up.
>>
>>27262873
Such assholes. I'll try

>>27262878
No I do I want them really bad. I tried melatonin but it was only like natural stuff im australian so the real stuff is otc i think its legal in America
>>
>>27262873
What kind of sleeping pills do doctors prescribe which you can actually kill yourself with? Nembutal hasn't been legal for decades man.
>>
I don't have insomnia so I don't know how to help exactly but a trick I learned that helps me sleep on hard surfaces or outdoors is to relax my shoulders.

I find that being awake and having tensed traps are directly related. Slow breathing and relaxing my shoulders tends to send me to sleep.
>>
>>27262980
Any benzodiazepine can kill you which is most sleeping pills. If you take enough you essentially turn the brain off. Muscle relaxers can also kill you because they depress your central nervous system.
>>
File: 1455767170595.jpg (183 KB, 623x830) Image search: [Google]
1455767170595.jpg
183 KB, 623x830
>>27263023
I have a lot of xanax, if I take everything I can die? Nice. That's a comforting thought.
>>
>>27263023
>Any benzodiazepine can kill you
No they can't you fucking retard. An OD might turn someone into a vegetable but they can't kill someone. That's why they became so big in the first place.
>>
>>27263148
Damn, that's what I thought, I can't die with that. Oh, well.
>>
Hydroxyzine 50mg

You're welcome
>>
>list of problems: hmm well i can't fall asleep i guess? makes me cranky
>resolution: i want to kill myself XDDD

besides the fact that this isn't a big deal in the first place, it sounds like you are deliberately keeping yourself awake by panicking and doing random shit. doctors give you anti depressants because they are convinced even more than i am that its just in your head and it will pass once you distract yourself or get tired of being retarded.

anyway i hope it leads to brain damage if you made a habit of this shit.
>>
>>27262574
pleb, come back when you hit 70
>>
>>27262574
you are bipolar, you need to take medication, it will make your life way better and you will be able to sleep
>>
Walk.

Go outside and walk. For many miles.
>>
>>27262574
Get drunk and pass out?
>>
Just order up some pizza or whatever from a delivery place near you, make sure its plenty of carbohydrate foods what you get though. Eat enough carbs and it should knock your bitch ass out in about an hour- hour and 1/2. I think it helps too if you're already insulin resistant/pre-diabetic.
>>
>literally shaking

Always wondered what caused that.

Last time I had trouble sleeping I started shaking like I was dying.
>>
Are you asleep yet, my man?

I don't think sleeping pills would help you much, by the way. I'm serious. The most they give you is ~4 hours of sleep and then you're tired as shit for the whole day afterwards. Even the extended release version doesn't help much. Unfortunately, they do work better than OTC meme alternatives like Melatonin.

Sleep tight, OP.
>>
Just smoke weed my dude
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.