[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friendly reminder that women are incapable of love and only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: They start early.jpg (157 KB, 903x405) Image search: [Google]
They start early.jpg
157 KB, 903x405
>friendly reminder that women are incapable of love and only use men for sex, for money, or to further their social status
>friendly reminder that a woman will literally never love a man the same way he loves her
>friendly reminder that women are literally subhuman
Pic related, an 11 year-old girl abusing her beta orbiter for attention from her harpie girlfriends.
>>
yea, i'm going to guess her mother is a massive bitch and does shit like that to her father
>>
>>27262447
>implying betas dont deserve to be abused
social outcasts will never be loved by a woman the way that they love them, but thats a good thing, two people stalking one another would be a weird situation
>>
File: 1456266903960.png (284 KB, 1798x1330) Image search: [Google]
1456266903960.png
284 KB, 1798x1330
>>27262447
Women genetically incapable of compassion and empathy, more news at 11.
>>
Jesus christ, people these days.
It's not about "redpill" or "women are not humans," it's about basic parenting skills.
Just punish you daughter and tell her to be nicer to people. Holy fuck.
I should expect that from a redditor, though. A fucking wonder that idiot even has a child.
>>
>>27262666
satan trips always speak truth

the guy is probably a weak nu male faggot that gets bossed around by his wife and his daughter picked up on her mothers bitchy behavior

behind every cunt is an even cuntier mother
>>
>>27262666
>beating the shit out of your kids will make them nicer

its pretty obvious you've never had kids and have literally no idea what your even saying
>>
Good, beta cucks should be severely punished for inflating the value of women.
>>
>>27262703
I'm not the guy you're responding to but are you mentally handicapped? He said punish, not beat the shit out of them you fucking retard.
>>
>>27262703

Your parents should have made you spend more time reading. He said a total of zero words about hitting them.

Someone's projecting
>>
>ywn have a daughter to raise right

Why can't single men adopt?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>27262719
>>27262750
Thank you guys for responding for me.
Just another idiot part of the problem.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.