[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>why do you not like gay people anon LET ME FUCKING TELL YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1396450447290.gif (904 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1396450447290.gif
904 KB, 160x160
>why do you not like gay people anon
LET ME FUCKING TELL YOU WHY, STORY TIME FAGGOTS.

>Actually get a gf at 19, everything going well
>She has this guy best friend that she grew up with who she hangs out with which set off my kuckold alarm but turns out he's a massive faggot who sucks a lot of dick so I don't care
>Me and gf fall out because I asked her to stop skyping her brother all day so we could actually go do something
>She goes to fucking faganons house
>I get really mad, drive over
>Faganon answers the door and tells me she doesn't want to see me
>Get my friends together and beat the shit out of faganon when he leaves his faggy work
>He shows up at my gfs fucking house and tells her
>She fucking dumps me
>They apparently got really high and ended up banging
>Now they're going out

Gay people just want to steal your fucking girlfriends, FUCK them
>>
>>27262242
coooooooooooooooool
here's your (you)
>>
>>27262242
true robot
i feel you bro
you are the true robot

ps nice meme spider man nerdy kek so kol
>>
>>27262242
>Get my friends together and beat the shit out of faganon when he leaves his faggy work
Is this pasta?
>>
>>27262242

>Tell her she can't talk to her brother anymore
>Try to isolate her from her support network so you can have her all to yourself.
>Gang up on and beat the shit out of her childhood best friend because she had an argument with you and went to his house to feel safe from your abusive ass.
>Wonder why she dumped you

Jesus fucking Christ... Are you retarded or something? Let me guess, after she dumped you, you either went around spreading malicious rumors about her or you threatened her/her family.
>>
File: 1457759134645.jpg (19 KB, 189x263) Image search: [Google]
1457759134645.jpg
19 KB, 189x263
>>27262242
>cucked by a gay guy
>BTFO this hard
wat
>>
>>27262319

If somebody did something like that to my sister, I would shoot and kill his little punk ass. I'm honestly surprised that her male relatives haven't gotten together and given you the beating you deserve.
>>
>>27262242
Are you a literall retard? I'm not trying to shitpost, genuinely curious if you're retarded or not.
>>
>>27262319
Her brother is a snotty little 12 yer old cunt who lives with her mum back in ireland, and she's spend like 3 hours a day on my internet talking to him, if she wants to come over why would she come over just to talk to her shitty family?

>>27262326
He wan't actually gay, he only pretended and then fucked some guys so that he could get the trust of the girl he wanted to fuck

>>27262422
Fuck off nigger, I'm not retarded. She was a bitch but he was an even bigger cunt, gays are the cancer of society.
>>
>>27262499
>one gay guy cucks you
>cancer of society

hey look, i'm gay and i wouldn't do that. you sounded like you were being a dick anyway. if you had given it a bit of time everything would have been fine, but you fucked it up.
>>
>>27262546
>faggots
Get off this fucking board
>>
>>27262563
>had a girlfriend
>had friends to beat someone up with them
Get off this fucking board
>>
>>27262242
Never trust girls with a "gay" best friend. 99% chance they're bisexual anyway. If she insists he's gay, it means she's afraid of letting you know know how close they really are. Tough lessons.
>>
File: bulletproof.jpg (102 KB, 640x714) Image search: [Google]
bulletproof.jpg
102 KB, 640x714
>>27262242
>tfw you will never have a female best friend that you grew up with
>>
File: eieefnuerg.png (53 KB, 501x261) Image search: [Google]
eieefnuerg.png
53 KB, 501x261
>>27262242
>gay
>fucked gf
Okay.
>>
>>27262499
>He wan't actually gay, he only pretended and then fucked some guys so that he could get the trust of the girl he wanted to fuck
Jessus how delusional can you get
>>
>>27262956
>He totally wasn't into his opposite gender, he only fucked a woman
>>
>>27263012
You think he was sucking dick for a chance at a girl.

She got bored of you, man. Just accept your cuckhood.
>>
>>27263042
I'm not OP. I'm just saying a male who sleeps with a woman is not homosexual.
>>
>>27262499
>>27263012
>>27263053

Sounds like he was actually bisexual but never went near girls. There's lots of guys like that.

Kind of like "straight" guys growing up and realising they can get turned on by things with dicks. People don't always figure out their sexuality straight away.

OP is a faggot, "faganon" sounds like a bisexual.
>>
>>27262242
>gay
>would ever even consider fucking a woman
pick one
>>
>>27262681
This is true. I'm bi and a girl I play vidja with would tell her Ex that I was gay and not to worry.
>>
File: LAUGHING BODYBUILDERS.jpg (64 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
LAUGHING BODYBUILDERS.jpg
64 KB, 800x600
>>27262242
>getting cucked by a literal faggot

If this isn't pasta you really should consider suicide.
>>
File: 1448825268846.png (124 KB, 5000x2571) Image search: [Google]
1448825268846.png
124 KB, 5000x2571
>>27262499
>He wan't actually gay, he only pretended and then fucked some guys so that he could get the trust of the girl he wanted to fuck
>>
Beat up gf's bestie = self fail.

Whether they were fucking or not, beating your gf's friends is never going to keep her.
>>
>Be a faggot
>Grow up with a best friend, have lots of great memories with her, trust her more than most
>Life is good
>She gets a boyfriend and he seems like a douche but whatever, as long as she's happy
>They fall out and she gets upset, go to help her because we're best friends
>Get beaten bloody by her boyfriend
>Best friend leaves him and helps take care of you
>Get high, mess around with your best friend and figure out that you like both guys and girls

Faganon sounds like a disgusting chad but also a chill guy, OP. Fuck you.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.