[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"My friends and I are going to go watch Batman v Superman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_(8932).jpg (205 KB, 530x533) Image search: [Google]
IMG_(8932).jpg
205 KB, 530x533
"My friends and I are going to go watch Batman v Superman this Sunday. Do you want to come with?"
>>
>>27261828
"do you even own any of the comics or vhs tapes? can you even tell me the name of volume 20 for either comic? just go see fucking zootopia."
>my response when my brother asked me last week.
good thing it wasn't a gril or i probably would've an heroed.
>>
>it's a Batman fan that glorifies Batman: TAS and dismisses anything that doesn't involve Bruce Timm, Mark Hammil, or Kevin Conroy
>>
>>27261828
Isn't that Sachie?
>>
>not just letting this thread die

kek
>>
yea no sorry, i have no interest in watching another piece of shit made by Zack The Hack Snyder
>>
I do not visit theaters, as a matter of principle.
>>
Oh yeah sure! Did you know that superman dies though?
>>
>>27261828
Sounds like a plan you driving?
>>
>>27261828
I'm not a pleb, so I don't want capeshit. Now fuck off, you ugly roastie
>>
>>27261828
Thanks but im not a fan of superhero stuff, you know maybe i dont look like but im not 12 anymore.
>>
>>27261828
BvS doesn't come out until next weekend retard
>>
Bad angle, and bangs don't work for you I don't know why you like them so much.
>>
You're a grown ass 5'11 woman trying to be a kawaii 5'1 kiddo.

Embrace your Mariah Carey.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 426x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 426x534
Your hair was growing out nicely here I hope you didn't cut your hair into bangs again.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 601x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 601x900
In your kawaii younger days you could pull off the bangs look.
>>
>>27261828
He'll yes, Stacy. It looks really good. Let's all go to TGI Fridays afterwards too.
>>
>>27261890
No I can't, but it's just a fucking movie and thought maybe it would be fun to see with you. Have fun in your room.
>>
>>27261828
Fuck you, Sachie. You know I don't live in Canada
>>
>>27261828
no because i'm not a pleb
>>
Even if Batman v Superman isn't good, it's probably still going to do really well in sales due to hype ;)
>>
>>27263495

>visiting America to watch the movie early
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.