[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Parents leaving for a week >"Fuck yeah a week to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: original.jpg (83 KB, 800x924) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
83 KB, 800x924
>Parents leaving for a week
>"Fuck yeah a week to do whatever I want without them bullying me!"
>Been gone 24 hours
>Realize that all I do is play videogames and masturbate anyways
>Start feeling MORE lonely and depressed
What the fuck guys? This was supposed to be an EPIC week of vidya and weed
>>
Assuming you're not memeing on me, I know exactly how you feel. Summer after my freshman year of college my parents left me home alone for about a weed and I spent the first couple days just smoking weed in my room (which I never got to do when they were around), masturbating, consuming media, and sleeping. At the end of the third day I was so tired of it all that I felt even worse than before and it wasn't even all that fun anymore.

If you're like me, you're feeling that way because you know you're not actually accomplishing anything. At the end of the day, you don't have anything tangible or anyone to verify that you were even alive that day. The trick to get around this is to be productive. Go for a run, do some studying/homework, write a bit, just do something that actually works toward a goal. Then, you can reward yourself with smoking and chilling every night or every three or four hours, or just whenever you feel like you've actually done something.

It takes a lot of self control, because it's easy to work for twenty minutes and then say "oh, that's enough, i'm gonna go smoke again" or to get a solid day of work in and then stop working for the rest of the week but you'll end up in the exact same spot you're in now if you do that.
>>
invite some people over
>>
>>27261592
I literally have no friends
I just go to work at night, come home sleep, jerk off and play DS2 all day erryday
>>
You probably suffer from Protestant work ethic guilt.

Make sure you accomplish a few things during the day before you wind down and relax like cleaning grout or raking leaves. Typical mundane shit, but it works.
>>
I had a situation like that about a month ago.
You now have a good opportunity to get drunk a lot and have the kitchen to yourself to cook interesting stuff
>>
File: images-28.jpg (6 KB, 166x200) Image search: [Google]
images-28.jpg
6 KB, 166x200
>Get home from work at night
>House is empty
>everyone of my family is out having a life, dont even know where they are
>Mum has given up on me, knows i am hopeless and just tries to make my life as comfortable as possible.
>>
>>27261923
>just tries to make my life as comfortable as possible.
that's so nice of her. trying to make the best out of a shitty situation.
>>
I have trouble doing stuff when people are around, so whenever I have the house to myself I do laundry or clean my room.
>>
Wanna do something cool? Get to the gym, then smoke weed and play vidya. You will feel better and also looking better in no time.
>>
>>27261923
If I had a job, I wouldn't feel so hopeless.

My mom was pestering me for months to get a job. I eventually got one at mcdonalds (all the other places seemed weirded out in the interview "you're 20 and haven't had a job before?) but I was so anxiety-ridden at the thought of going in 8 hours and day talking to people and then coming home to only get to shitpost for 1 or 2 hours before I had to sleep that I called them in the morning and told them something came up and I wouldn't be able to take the job after all.

I just avoid my mom now.
>>
>>27262434
I just lied on my resume and bought a 20$ pay as you go phone
Its great, I can quit my jobs at any time without notice or anything and just change my resume to fit whatever shit I apply to
The hard part is keeping track of the BS you say
My last job was a dishwasher at a nice restaurant
I stole like 400$ worth of cutlery in my socks in like 4 days then quit
>>
Enjoy yourself man. you got the opportunity to do what the fuck you want, without anyone knowing about it you know like fucking a hooker, throw a party etc.
>>
File: AmericanPsychoPain.gif (832 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
AmericanPsychoPain.gif
832 KB, 500x283
> last year parents went to some relatives place
> would take a day of driving to get there
> said they would phone when they got there
> they didn't, immediately think the worst
> break down and get basically no sleep thinking i'll now be legitimately alone forever
> in the morning wait like 5 hours and phone the number of relatives
> phone rings 10+ fucking times
> pulling out my fucking hair
> they finally pick up
> "yeah just dead tired"
oh ok
> hang up phone
> collapse and sleep rest of day

still fucking mad they forgot to phone
>>
turn up the music
>>
>>27262611
>not hoping your parents die

your a normie for sure. leave this board forever if u want

>>27262647
enjoy being deaf by 40
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.