[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever turned down pussy? One time a sorta chubby girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 294x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 294x523
Have you ever turned down pussy?

One time a sorta chubby girl wanted to "feel me inside her" but I just noped. We were naked and I even had condoms but I just didn't wanna fuck her.
>>
tBh i want to eat out a roastie
>>
Jesus Christ. That bitch looks like she sat on the elephant's foot in Chernobyl.
>>
Yeah. After my ex and I splt, this new girl saw me in an ad, added me on FB (saw a lot of what I've been up to), and suddenly wanted to talk to me.

Initially I liked her back, then she turned out to be schizophrenic and I just felt like I would be taking advantage. Not just because of that, but because after only one day of talking to me she was obsessive. She literally texted me at 1am, 3am, and 5pm, meanwhile my ass was sleep. She would sleep for a maximum of four hours a day and constantly need to be talking to someone the rest of the time. And about shit I don't care for (i.e. pop culture, media, music, celebrities).

Mind you, I've been diagnosed with depression and got nothing against mental illnesses. But she made me realize I was wrong when I said I want a clingy partner. I just want a loyal one.
>>
I would fuck a roastie desu
>>
Yeah, a couple times. The last time it was because after she told me that she really wanted to have sex, she mentioned that she liked really girthy penises, kek.

Wasn't really trying to get BTFO when I took my cock out and not in the good way.
>>
Told a girl I'd only do her rawdog. On vacation. She almost went through with it I think. She demanded condom in the bedroom and I was like 'nope'.

No colonization that time.
>>
yes because she was black and fat
>>
>>27261274
all the cunnilingus guides have not prepared me for a roastie pussy

like what the fuck do you even do with this thing
>>
Yeah, twice now. One girl I didn't really turn down, but she was a definite slut and I didn't really want to sleep with her, I was just a desperate virgin (who it turns out wasn't really that desperate) and she had pretty much wanted to bang me since middle school. She did a fat ass and some nice titties though and I definitely played around with those. I actually did put the dick in the pussy but I couldn't stay hard for too long and didn't cum so I still count myself a virgin while telling girls I'm not. The second was a girl who I was almost completely compatible with emotionally and personality-wise but I just didn't really find her attractive so I passed on it.

Looking back I realize I could have gotten a fuckload of really kinky sex out of the first girl with no strings attached if I could have gotten over myself and just went for it, and I even fantasize about it when I jerk it sometimes but she was just way more experienced than me and wanted a dominant guy who knew what he was doing which made me really uncomfortable.
>>
turned down a blowjob in 8th grade. she even made it clear that she wanted to 'suck the cum out' of my body, but I just wasn't ready for that.
>>
>>27261274
Yeah, wben I was still pretty new to sex I would be too nervous or self concious to do it sometimes. I've turned it down more than I've taken it
>>
>>27261274
I stopped a girl from undressing because she was a drunk freshman and I was sober. Mostly it was because I was afraid I wouldn't get hard like the first time I had sex.
>>
>>27261369
>ex
>FB

Normanfags leave. There's a reddit sub just waiting for you.
>>
Once in college.

She took her panties off and had these thick red bumps all over her vag. It did NOT look like razor burn.

Said I had whiskey dick and got the fuck out of there.
>>
Yeah. It's a long story but I think what happened was that because I reciprocated with a girl who had a friend who was into me they cornered me and made me face the other girls pussy. They kicked me when I wanted to talk about it instead of performing cunnilingus on her.

Weird girls.
>>
Why do people think vaginas are attractive again?

If I had to stick my face in that I'd probably vomit. If it were anywhere else of the body it would look like a horrific wound.

Not saying that dicks are any better but still. Tits and asses have obvious aesthetic appeal, vaginas just look disgusting.
>>
>>27261927
>why do
They don't. It's common to not find them attractive. Especially unless you've used one.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.