[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw ate four family size chips ahoy packages worth of cookies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 26
File: amerifeel.jpg (99 KB, 983x758) Image search: [Google]
amerifeel.jpg
99 KB, 983x758
>tfw ate four family size chips ahoy packages worth of cookies
>>
>>27261136
in what time span?
>>
>>27261155

About a half hour.
>>
>>27261176
why do you shame yourself in this way
>>
>>27261136
>4 large Dominoes pizzas with 2 sides each in the past week.

Eating is the only joy in life.
>>
>>27261185

Normalfag leave now. This isn't your home.
>>
>designated failure
>>
>ate a family bag of Cheeto puffs
>>
What the fuck I get full eating 10 cookies and that's like 1/3 of a regular size package
>>
File: feel23.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feel23.png
32 KB, 633x758
>tfw skipped meals today
>again
Being a skellyton is a hell I wouldn't wish on anyone.
>>
File: 1313210740001.png (16 KB, 905x659) Image search: [Google]
1313210740001.png
16 KB, 905x659
>be fat
>try to eat one normal sized meal
>feel utterly stuffed and half the time I can't even finish it
>great, now I won't feel hungry for rest of the day
>feel hungry again an hour or 90 minutes later
>repeat

My portions aren't even abnormally large or anything, but I just eat 10 of them in a day instead of 3. fuck
>>
File: hurts.jpg (76 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
hurts.jpg
76 KB, 633x758
I get it OP. I do the fucking same.

Sometimes when I eat family packets of chips I will lay out 5 bowls then label them so one says 'dad' one says 'mum' one says 'sis' one says 'bro' and one says 'anon'. Then I garnish each bowl with something unique for example hot sauce in the 'bro' bowl

I eat the bowls while pretending to be the person on the label. So for example I will eat from the sis bowl and occasionally stop and say 'anons sister loves her chips with mayo unlike anons bro who prefers hot sauce' then quickly switch to the hot sauce bowl and 'change personality' again so I can have a bite from it.

I count my calories by the way but I have 5 different lists, one for each family member.

If I was an entire family, I would be a normal weight and the rest of my family would be underweight.
>>
>>27261781
That's pretty sad and funny at the same time. I hope I'll never end up in your situation.
>>
>>27261136

holy shit nigga

official thread song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1scYHerzPsE
>>
>>27261706
Eat a lot more grains and vegetables, then snack on fruits between meals. Fiber really helps me stay full.
>>
>>27261987
I had a big bowl of rye porridge this morning and struggled to finish it, tasted good though. Felt hungry literally an hour after it and reheated the remaining half of a pizza I bought the other day I bought three large ones, kill me. Then had some noodles and tuna a few hours later and just ate a bag of chips an hour ago.

I bought some lentils and rice from the grocery today though, so I'm gonna try to eat just the porridge in the morning and then cook something out of those lentils and rice and carrots and onions and other shit I bought.
>>
>>27261136
I'm super fat, but I never eat those cookies. Dunno why.

So how many calories are we talkin here?
>>
>>27261595
>Tfw you eat in a week what most people would eat in a day
I'm going to starve to death
>>
>>27262077
Well it says that 3 chips ahoy cookies is 160 kcals so for the 18.2 oz. packages there is 15 servings (45 cookies). 3*160=2,400*4=9,600. Almost 10,000 kcals, impressive OP.
>>
>be 112lb and 5'11
>have been eating 3 dominoes pizzas w/ 3 sides every dinner for the last 11 nights straight
>still not gaining weight
I literally eat and eat and fucking eat, nothing. People tell me "when you hit 30 that'll change" but I have friends who are in there 30s and still have the exact same body type as me.

I just want to fucking fill out.
>>
File: 1457678463176.jpg (115 KB, 622x521) Image search: [Google]
1457678463176.jpg
115 KB, 622x521
sounds delicious.
yummy yummy
>>
File: IMG_0543.jpg (58 KB, 400x597) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0543.jpg
58 KB, 400x597
>>27262198
Holy crap. That's like a week's worth of calories. Since calories are a measure of heat, is this how people spontaneously combust?
>>
>>27262058
Remember to sate your hunger with just more healthy foods. Don't turn to that pizza. Hunger usually just means your body is lacking calories and nutrients, so try to fill it properly.
>>
>>27261194
drinking and smoking are pretty good too.
>>
>>27262317
are your 30 yr old friends meth addicts
>>
>>27261706
it could be a few things

you could be having a sugar crash that makes you feel hungry sooner--are you eating a lot of white flour, sugar, or other processed food?

it could also be because your stomach is stretched out from so much overeating
if you start eating less, your stomach--the physical organ inside you, not the fat on top--will shrink over time. then it takes less to make you feel full

if you're eating a sufficient amount of calories but are still feeling hungry, try drinking hot tea or coffee or broth--warm liquid is very filling, with or without caffeine. it can give you that "full" feeling

stock up on crunchy snacks like celery or carrots if you need something to mindlessly munch. they're healthier and the fiber will also fill you up

good luck, i've been there
>>
File: 1350629918555.jpg (143 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1350629918555.jpg
143 KB, 800x800
>>27262387
>more healthy foods
Yeah I should really try to do that. I actually really like most of basic food and salads and shit, but I'm morbidly lazy so just buying pizza and noodles and shit is so much more comfortable. I'm not in a good spot in my life so my overall motivation and energy levels are pretty low, which leads to a cycle of buying shitty food that I don't really need to prepare in any way, and alcohol, lots of it. Because I'm a male I should just man up and deal with it though :^).
>>
>>27262417
No. None of us touch drugs we all (4 of us) work together and are frequently drug tested. Let me guess you're also one of the people who believe the narrative of "when you hit 30 that'll change"
>>
>>27261136
>tfw I ate 300 (3lbs) of Now and Later candies in two days
>>
>be fat fuck
>trying to diet
>limiting calories to 1500 daily
>mfw I eat a whole thing of cookies without even thinking and it's 1200 calories
>>
>>27261781
That's insane but I appreciate the creativity.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 425x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 425x283
>>27261781
>count my calories by the way but I have 5 different lists, one for each family member.

holy loly
>>
>>27262477
>are you eating a lot of white flour, sugar, or other processed food?
White flour and sugar no, but processed food yeah.

I actually lost almost 100lbs some years ago and got fit, so my knowledge regarding nutrition isn't totally poor. Just had some setbacks regarding my mental health some two years ago, which again led to me giving up everything and now I have gained almost all of those 100lbs back.
>>
>>27262497
Bet you punished dat toilet.
>>
>Being fat is 'robot'

lol

Being fat is glutony and lack of self control, just like stacy sucking her 8th cock in the club. You have more in common with fat normie women (dancing in juicy shorts because they just feast on dopamine, just like you when you eat) than you'll ever have with me.
>>
Depression is the best diet tool. You'll be so tired you won't even be hungry!
>>
185lbs 5'7 obese for a man ?
I don't think I look THAT fat. Like I don't think people notice me as fat in public or consider me a landwhale or something.
>>
>>27262058
This feelings are more likely withdrawals from the sugary junk food rather than actual hunger. Plan out 3 healthy meals in your day (both raw and steamed veggies fruit raw nuts and seeds legumes and unrefined grain so no bread) that equals 1800 calories. Get through it for 21 days, and you'll start to feel so much better and won't have those terrible "Hunger" pangs
>>
>>27262562
you are fat as fuck

you don't think people notice but you probably look like a chunk of fudge packed into a plastic bag, wadling along with your short fat limbs
>>
>>27262317
You're not eating ugh protein bro. Come over and check out fit/
>>
>>27262547
Weight fluctuations and randomly changing appetite is the true robot lifestyle
>>
You fat fucks are so degenerate... It's pathetic all you have to do is not stuff your face with garbage yet all of you fail to do that like how do you stuff cookies that shit taste so fake and it's not even pleasurable fucking fat fucks
>>
>>27262547
I semi-agree with this guy, skinny robots are true robots because skinny is way more gross than being fat. A lot of girls have a thing for chubby guys and feel protective by their girth, while skinny guys are wimps, physically nauseating, and undesirable to females. Also most skinny robots have autistic behaviors and look like creeps. If I was a skinnyfag I'd honestly kill myself.
>>
>>27262646
>being this fat
>>
>>27262668
t. skeletalfag with hurt feelings
>>
>>27261136
>Be me about a year ago
>Ate almost nothing in an attempt to lose weight
>All my friends were scared for me
>My family was proud and called it a diet even though I was eating maybe a piece of bread a day
>Got sick any time I ate an actual meal
>Friends eventually convince me to stop starving myself
>Eat pretty normally now
>Naturally I started gaining weight back because I'm no longer eating almost nothing
>Grandmother literally screams at me for gaining weight and says I'm lazy and pathetic

Why is family the most literally worthless concept humans ever invented?
>>
File: mfw cold on the cob.jpg (50 KB, 431x304) Image search: [Google]
mfw cold on the cob.jpg
50 KB, 431x304
>>27261781
Fucking hell anon, that is a level of dedication to being a fatty I haven't seen in a long time.
>>
>>27262720
>be fat fuck my whole life
>decide to change and go on diet
>eat healthy, exercise everyday
>lose about 60lbs
>family always complaining and put me down
>say I look gross and need to stop exercising and gain weight
>dad keeps a picture of me when I was fat saying I was so healthy looking their and need to go back to that
>was the happiest I've ever been when skinny
>move back home because of life situations
>gained all the weight back in 2 years from family cooking unhealthy shit
>family now telling me to lose weight
>>
>>27262679
What does that "t" stand for?
>>
File: Tunnel of feel.gif (133 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Tunnel of feel.gif
133 KB, 500x500
>>27261136
What color packages, OP? Were they all the same kind?
>>
>>27261136
>tfw got package of oreos today
>ate the whole package in the matter of an hour
>1920 calories

I'm not fatfuck though. I am on a diet. I was just leaning on the heavier side of healthy weight range. Just eating this once after 3 months of healthy food.
>>
>been fat my entire life
>decided to just stop eating like a pig one day
>it's been almost 3 weeks
>drinking nothing but water
>sandwiches for breakfast, an apple for lunch, whatever my dad makes for dinner, nothing else
>take longer walks, do push-ups/sit-ups when I'm bored
>no cravings for chips, soda or sweets anymore
Maybe I'll finally change my ways
>>
>>27262837

Terveisin, Finnish for "regards" as in:

Regards, Spoonfeeder-anon
>>
File: ner.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
ner.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>been super skelly my whole life
>gradually been gaining weight over the past year or so
>now skinnyfat as fuck
>afraid that I'll be straight up fat in another year or two if this trend continues

time to start fasting
no more meals today
>>
>>27263300
i feels you anon. That's why am dieting
>>
>>27261595
Why did you skip them? You're saying that like you had no choice? Just smoke a fucking joint and shovel a tub of nutella and a pizza into you.
>>
>>27262501
>Eating at a decifict for 3 months now
>Lose 20 pounds
>All going well and I enjoy what im eating
>Past week I just stopped counting and ate anything and everything i wanted again

I don't even know why. I feel guilty as fucking hell now because I did it for no real reason. It's just that even though I enjoy what I'm eating and know its healthier, its just more enjoyable to have a pizza or junk. Junk is addicting. Junk is good.
>>
>26
>Weigh 225 pounds at 6'2
>shitsgettingoutofhand.jpg
>decide to cut back to 1800 calories a day, lots of raw/steamed veggies and legumes, some fruit nuts seeds and unrefined grain, no eggs dairy or meat
>go on 3-4 mile walks, swim a lot and do yoga
>get to 165 in 4 1/2 months
>don't change my routine at all but weight loss stops there

Honestly guys it's not rocket science it just takes a little self-control
>>
>>27263455
This nigga gets it. I dropped from 185 to 162 in 3 months by gyming 2-3 days a week and watching what I ate. It's hard to see what I've exactly lost though. Some days you think you can see it and some days you wonder if the scales are just lying and laughing at you behind your back.
>>
>>27263504
I lost 60 pounds but when I looked in the mirror, I didn't look THAT different to myself. But other people noticed it. Just like they noticed I was getting pretty fat but I only noticed it because the scale told me.
>>
>>27263603
Some family members mentioned it to me, but you never know when they are just trying to please you and when they are being serious. I always get the impression my mother says it because she wants me to stop. Mothers always seem to think you're perfect how you are.
>>
>>27261525
skelly leave pls
>>
I eat like a fucking pig and still dont gain any weight or muscle whatsoever
>>
>>27263653
Yeah well one way people know for sure is to compare pictures of themselves from before to now. I don't have any pictures of my fat self so I can't do that, but if you do try it out.
>>
>>27263901
Yeah I didn't do it for the first 20 pounds but I did it 2 weeks back, so we'll see what that does for me 2 months down the line again.
>>
calories in calories out brah
>>
>>27263977
>down the line
>already down to 162
How much more weight are you gonna lose phampie?
>>
>>27263337
stay strong brother

originalbloxxxxxx
>>
>>27264133
I'm a manlet m8 so I'm looking to go down for 150. I'd rather be lean than a bulky little gym rat swaggering around the weight section.
>>
File: burn.png (126 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
burn.png
126 KB, 750x709
The worst part about being obese is just that OP. When you realise that an ENTIRE FAMILY was supposed to eat the food you just consumed.

Have you ever eaten a birthday cake by yourself?
I eat at least 1 birthday cake each week. I just love them so much. I usually light some candles to blow out to 'make a wish' so at least I can wish for the cake shop to burn down so I can't go back. The people in the cake shop love to make fun of me. For christmas they baked me a special cake that was in the shape of a birth certificate and had 'born every week apparently' written on.

Fuck, so delicious though. The icing. The chocolate. Birthday cake is tremendous.
>>
File: 1458218131217.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1458218131217.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>live in a family of five
>eat enough to feed 6-7 people on my own
>tfw my gluttony is plunging my family into bankruptcy
>>
tfw i was fat as shit all my life and dieted down to 17% bf

however I had low testosterone levels, lower than 100 year old men.

now I started taking testosterone and feel 10000x as good. so i'm doing psmf to lose the rest of the bf. trying to get for at least 10%
>>
File: 1412831058354.jpg (24 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1412831058354.jpg
24 KB, 600x399
>went to the dentist to fix my teeth
>ate nothing but cookies and brownies for the post month
>chunk of tooth just broke off
He's going to be so disappointed in me
>>
>>27261136
You should like go into competitive eating that is absolute insanity what the fuck
>>
>>27261781
Please get help this is crazy you are crazy
>>
>tfw I put away 5 Hungry Man dinners today. The Mexican burrito kind, mind you.

I haven't shit in almost a week and I'm always sweating.

Is this what the end feels like?
>>
>>27266775
what in the fuck. do you not brush or floss them?
>>
File: 1399463079794.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1399463079794.gif
14 KB, 633x758
>>27266986
>tfw I've done this
You're in for a ride
>>
>>27266986
>tfw those hungry man dinners are actually bretty good
>>
>>27266986
good luck
originalalalelelula
>>
I really have problems eating without puffing first, sometimes if I don't have weed i only gorge out when I haven't eaten for 24 hours or more.

I like food, but it's not something id die for.
>>
>>27267053
Yes, I'm just shit at it
>>
>>27266986

>haven't shit
>Is this what the end feels like?

No, unfortunately for you this is only the beginning.
>>
File: 1433527655703.jpg (2 KB, 125x114) Image search: [Google]
1433527655703.jpg
2 KB, 125x114
>so fucking sick of being fat
>decide to cut out all shit food
>reduce my portions massively
>only eat twice a day
>my fucking face when this hunger

How do skellyfags do it? I wish I didn't have to resort to such drastic measures to lose weight but I have to.
>>
>>27262477
>if you start eating less, your stomach--the physical organ inside you, not the fat on top--will shrink over time. then it takes less to make you feel full

How long does this generally take? I want to feel full after a normal portion and still feel full a few hours after.
>>
>>27262720
I had the opposite experience=, but with the same outcome.
>around this time last year
>decide to do something about being fat
>go on a regular diet
>presence of a fat family meant I just kept falling back onto junk food
>all the time they'd say "I've lost weight" but I never felt like I actually had
>go to university and finally have control over my own food
>develop a serious aversion to food now I had to buy it
>lose fucktons of weight in a few months
>>
File: deluxe-easter-bunny-costume.jpg (305 KB, 1750x2500) Image search: [Google]
deluxe-easter-bunny-costume.jpg
305 KB, 1750x2500
I am a fatty who has been in recovery for 7 months now. I have gone from 389lbs to 333lbs in that time. But I have been slipping badly in the last 2 weeks because of Easter. I just can't go to the store without buying something easter themed. I am slipping back into the chocolate river of obesity. I already have 3 moments of 'absolute shame' from the last 2 weeks and it will only get worse.

1. I was in the store last Tuesday walking past the Easter Eggs and some dumb high school kids shouted something like 'THE QUEEN HAS RETURNED TO HIS NEST'. So I shouted 'Would the Queen eat her babies?' and grabbed 4 eggs, took them home and ate them. Felt defiant at the time. Now feels shameful.

2. Last Sunday I went to buy myself some crunchy greens (lettuce, kale, celery) and noticed a fucking amazing looking easter egg, but didn't want to eat it. So I bought the egg and a pack of mini eggs, then I pretended to shoot the egg with a 'shrink ray' and ate the mini eggs pretending they were the full sized egg shrunken down. I ate the full sized egg anyway

3. Today I went and bought 2 more easter eggs and a hollow easter bunny. Ate them all in my car while stuck in traffic 'so they wouldnt' melt'. Even though there was no traffic, I just parked on the side of the road.

This is a huge challenge for me. What the fuck do I do? Whenever I go shopping I see coloured fucking rabbits and chickens.
>>
>>27268605
Learn to like it. A human can learn to like anything.
>>
>>27268851
But fucking how? Do normies live like this? I don't get it. I'm starting to think making my mind like it instead of liking it myself is the only way.
>>
>>27268605
Get a job.
You seriously stop thinking about it when you have shit to do and there's nothing immediately available to eat.
>>
I'm pretty sure I've developed the best diet in the world. What you do is eat nothing during the week, maximum 1500 calories per day, and then eat as much as you want at the weekends or your day off (lel wagecuckies). That way you can enjoy eating like a fat shit without actually gaining weight
>>
>>27269283
But I can't get a job if I'm fat. I'm in uni and male so getting a shitty McJob at retail is already difficult but it's even harder when you're a fat fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 600x549
>went from 220lbs to 160lbs and less than 6 months

A diet of zero cal energy drinks, protein bars, anime, and self hatred works wonders
>>
>tfw ate under 500 calories yesterday

anyone else get off on starving yourself?
>>
>>27269781
I do, starving feels so good until I binge and want to hang myself. I even purged one time. I felt better at frirst but then i felt so autistic about it.
>>
>>27268839
>I ate the full sized egg anyway
Lost it
>>
Chainsmoke through the gaps between unconsciousness.
>>
>>27269781
Congrats,you're probably mentally ill. Actual anorexia is a real mental disorder, and fun fact, it's more likely to kill you than depression or schizophrenia or any other mental illness.
>>
>>27270371

Hi Ebbin red-dit. First time here eh bud?
>>
File: feelguy4.jpg (103 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
feelguy4.jpg
103 KB, 800x900
>>27270371
>probably mentally ill

tell me something i don't know anon
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 377x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 377x354
>tfw after 18+ hours of no food
>those head rushes

Mmmmm feels good
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 204x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 204x248
>7days into my diet
>family barbecue tonight
>gramps always makes the best burgers

I'm doing so well but I know I'm gonna fuck up tonight!!!
>>
>>27263697

You are probably early to mid 20s your metabolism will crash eventually
>>
If you have to be a no gf loser you might as well be a fat no gf loser

Eat like a pig, yolo no point denying youself pleasure
>>
File: 1425171648013.jpg (95 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1425171648013.jpg
95 KB, 900x900
I'm pretty poor right now, but I'm scared that I'm going to eat all the things that I want and become fat once I get a job.
>>
File: 1455173675081.jpg (71 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1455173675081.jpg
71 KB, 540x720
>too lazy to eat
>feel hungry but just ignore it
>finally so hungary that I can barely keep my eyes open and my hands are shaking
>eat 7,000 calories in one sitting
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.