[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw white girls don't want to have sex with me just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 1458381792099.jpg (77 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1458381792099.jpg
77 KB, 300x250
>tfw white girls don't want to have sex with me just because I'm black
Why are white people so racist?

IF YOU'RE WHITE, YOU CAN'T BE A ROBOT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
File: Mexican Gangster.png (413 KB, 455x601) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Gangster.png
413 KB, 455x601
>>27260695
Feel the same way but I am Mexican.
>>
>>27260695
>>27260738
They don't fuck you because you're poor. Women only care about money.
>>
>tfw black girls don't want to have sex with me just because I'm white
Why are black people so racist?

IF YOU'RE BLACK, YOU CAN'T BE A ROBOT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
>>27260695
YAAAAAAAYYY ANOTHER BLACK ON 4CHAN I'M NOT ALONE
>>
>>27260761
this is how white people argue. it's no wonder, they never have to deal with real adversity.
>>
A) You look like gorillas

B) You have a penchant for rape and violence.
>>
>>27260695
My mom used to tell me when I was little that soggy fries were because black people cooked them and their sweat got in them.
>>
>>27260756
Exactly, if you were some rap star or football player even the purest aryan woman would gladly throw away her heritage for a chance of marrying you and acquiring your resources for her children.
>>
>>27260738

Mexicans are fine as long as they dress like humans and aren't all Indio looking.
>>
>>27260756
>trying to bring class into this when black people have been proven to get paid less than white people for doing the exact same job
kill yourself
>>
>>27260800
Your mom sounds like an idiot
>>
>>27260695
>tfw you won't have sex with me just because I'm a boy
Why are black people so sexist of you're black you can't be a robot
>>
>>27260825
Great meme! 8D
>>
Hahaha, never breed, nigger.
>>
>>27260893
Ill breed that bp
>>
>>27260794
and they smell like shit.
>>
>>27260695
it's because even white women know that race-mixing is degenerate.

go have sex with black girls. that's your race.
I got my own, you fucking raceblender.
>>
>>27260780
>this is how white people argue
What? That's what blacks use as an argument, he's only pointing out how stupid and irrelevant it is.

>they never have to deal with real adversity
How so? Whites are the most diverse race. They have the widest range of hair and eye color, different skin tones, fascial features vary terribly among different countries, most varied haircuts, etc, etc.
>>
>Fat, autistic blackbots try to make desperate threads about superiority
>Break down into this

Hilarious.
>>
File: 1458240244517.png (144 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1458240244517.png
144 KB, 800x533
>>27261113
would you please frick off already
>>
>>27260738
If you have a normie book account or any type of social media and you use that picture I can understand why girls don't want to sleep with you. Furthermore a lot of Mexican girls are hot as fuck anyway.
>>
Sorry for all of these children responding to your thread OP. Here's a small but appetizing truth sandwich: it is not just white people who do this. Every race and culture has a subset of people who are either nervous or afraid of foreigners in various degrees. This is because humans are creatures that try to avoid discomfort and unfamiliarity. Dating or socializing with a foreigner not only means having to learn/cope with a whole new set of cultural values, but it also means having to readjust your own - both of which can be difficult and uncomfortable tasks for people; the easier options being apathy, inaction, or violent rejection of those foreigners. That being said, there are plenty of white or (insert race here) girls who are willing to date outside of their race. The trick is to keep trying. One rejection is not sufficient evidence to make such sweeping generations about racism OP. Remember: Keep.Trying. Happy trails OP.
>>
>>27260695
Show them your BBC, famm.
>>
>>27261131
>no arguments, no logic, only the "OMG YOURE WHITE, YOURE RACIST" shit

This is how black people argue.
>>
Well you're black. You know what black people are like anon. Would you have sex with black guys? I bet you don't. It'd make you a faggot.
>>
File: 1392217200163.jpg (20 KB, 610x501) Image search: [Google]
1392217200163.jpg
20 KB, 610x501
>>27260825
You gotta be kidding me m8
>>
>>27260695
Why do you feel so entitled?
>>
>>27261113
>Whites are the most diverse race
No we blacks are the most diverse race, as the africans have more genetic diversity than all the native americans and eurrasia put together. There are environmental reasons why our hair color remained black because light hair is only possible in low UV environments. Also african blacks have the most diverse facial variety on earth you cannot mistake them for one another like us african americans who usually have same face symdrome due to your white DNA. Most white women lookk exactly the same compared to african women.
>>
>>27260893
i'd still fuck that bussy bend over
>>
File: 1387016436099.gif (872 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
1387016436099.gif
872 KB, 500x216
>>27260893
>>tfw you won't have sex with me just because I'm a boy
>>
>>27260893
gib boipussy please
pls
>>
>>27262285
So you're saying that black people are less evolved? Because you know as groups evolve they become more optimized and the DNA allows for less change to still define the differences. It's a very basic information problem. I don't think it's like we're anywhere close to where evolution might lead us but if you're more diverse (as a group) it means you're less fit for the world.

If you don't get it just think about it for a second.
I'd make a black people are stupid joke here but that'd be dumb.
.t Tyrone
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.