[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck do you have to do to get an 8/10 chubby gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1457582009781.jpg (433 KB, 2592x3280) Image search: [Google]
1457582009781.jpg
433 KB, 2592x3280
What the fuck do you have to do to get an 8/10 chubby gf?
>>
Be Chad. We've been over this thousands of times.
>>
>8/10
>chubby

chubby girls can be cute, but never an 8/10

also those are the ones who get dicked left and right by chads
>>
be a 9/10 male
>>
Be a fuckboy.

Seriously, if they're fat just be an obvious slut.
>>
File: 1457829116462.jpg (82 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457829116462.jpg
82 KB, 1080x1080
>>27260395
>>27260396
But why would Chads even want them? It doesn't make any sense.

Chads were made for Stacys and regular hot chicks. Why would they even bother with chubby girls?
>>
>>27260376
>>27260440
girls that look like this are stacies you dumb fuck

you're not gonna find some girl like this who's insecure and desperate for your robot loser cock, it doesn't happen. they know they're hot, they have the same market share as stacy
>>
>>27260440
because it's easy pussy

chubby girls are a fast food meal to chads, stacies and hot girls are the gourmet meals.
>>
>>27260376

Gotta know them, honestly. I dated a girl with this type of build, sept less saggy and more muscular. She was really sweet, and a childhood friend. She was also training to be (and has since become) a policewoman, so she had to have a more muscular build.

Honestly, if you want to get someone like this, you need to be friends first. It's the one group where you don't have to worry as much about getting friendzoned, since in my experience these types of girls are single for much longer than most, even if there's nothing wrong with them. It's easier to break through.

That being said, I know plenty of stocky built chubby girls who are just Chad receptacles, so it's not usually hard to know the difference.

As an aside, bearmode-light girls are my biggest fetish, so if you could post more pics, that'd be awesome.
>>
Be tall and skinny. That's what fat girls go after 9/10 times.
>>
>>27260376
>chubby
>8/10
kill yourself
>>
>>27260476
This. Chad pumps em and dumps em, leaving them feeling ugly and insecure which is how they got fat in the first place. But never insecure enough to date you, haha.
>>
>>27260662
That girl is fucking perfection.

Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>27260376
Not gonna happen. The majority of chubby but still attractive girls are used to being fucked by Chad types on one night stands, so they think that's their natural level and won't give you a second glance
>>
>>27260376
Do not become friends with them.
If you like a girl in class or what ever just say Hi, introduce youself, talk
Ask for their number/if they want to go do something fun that's going on in town
Hold hands on first date
Get them to come over to watch movies after a hangout/date or two
Cuddle, then kiss make out
Try to fuck her but it's not important if its the first time they are over
Second time they are over fuck them

It usually goes something like that for me. The girl in OP's pick is the kind of girl I prefer.
>>
>>27260376
>8/10
>chubby

>posts ugly fat bitch

wew
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.