[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to have literally nothing worth offering to a woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 10
File: r9k btfo.jpg (87 KB, 643x641) Image search: [Google]
r9k btfo.jpg
87 KB, 643x641
How does it feel to have literally nothing worth offering to a woman?
>>
David Wong is a sellout, his book was a one-hit wonder, and women go for big muscular dudes with brains and personalities the size of walnuts. Love and relationships are more complex than just who can barter what off. It's not an explicit exchange like that.

That said, Robots do need to have something of value.
>>
>>27260257
get a load of this chinkcuck normie conformist David Wong
>>
>Are you smart?
no
>Funny?
no
>Interesting?
no
>Talented?
no
>Ambitious?
no
>Creative?
no
>>
Again, this bullshit is just more propaganda for smart people to try to prove they actually earned anything in life.

I'm a 10 millionaire+, pilot, own businessess, straight A's through high school and university, and an eternal virgin simply because I'm an ugly 5' 6" manlet.

The only "worth" women care about is how attractive you are.
>>
File: 1455478159414s.jpg (6 KB, 231x250) Image search: [Google]
1455478159414s.jpg
6 KB, 231x250
>>27260257
women don't need to bring anything into the offer other than having a hole.
>>
>>27260257
He's right, this is why you shouldn't even bother being nice. You're not getting laid anyway.
>>
>>27260257
Did anyone not know that girls like guys with good qualities? Is this actually news for anyone?

>>27260351
Ok m8, sure.
>>
>>27260351
Dude I'm 5'8 and fat and I've fucked women before. Not hot ones, but still.

You must be doing something wrong
>>
>>27260351
I guarantee you're shooting for women far above your range.
>>
>>27260288
>>27260325
I guess you could say he's... wong about everything!!! HAHAAHHAHAHA
>>
This is paraphrased in a way that makes it seem more unreasonable than it comes off in the actual article.
>>
File: 1454918610610.png (63 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
1454918610610.png
63 KB, 367x202
>>27260257
That's not the worst feel. The feel I cannot cope with is that they have nothing to offer besides their bodies, yet so many men are falling for the meme that we should be the ones doing the sales pitch.
>>
>>27260257
Ignoring that this falls into the usual trap of "nice guys", why must the man have to peacock himself in that way before his need for companionship is met? Some men don't have the energy or are incapable of being the funniest, most athletic, financially secure in the room. And even if they were, they'd be judged against men further out of their league and then it'd be as if they had nothing.

Going back to the nice guy thing, most people who believe nicety is an attractive trait are simply ignorant on how to attract somebody or reverting to an antiquated chivalry because they can't compete with more conventionally attractive men. For the former, they can hardly be blamed since they're taking the golden rule to an extreme, that virtue signaling their character would be noticed by their romantic interest. I mean "I'm a great listener!" Is something most people value in a relationship yet somehow "I'm a great listener and I also rock climb" is better. A "nice guy" wouldn't understand the disconnect between the two statements because he values the relationship too highly. The other case of nice guys are white knights who still think that there's an implicit reward for their devotion.
>>
It feels liberating. Duh
>>
>>27260257
What do they have to offer me?
>>
File: beta_uprising.png (320 KB, 400x543) Image search: [Google]
beta_uprising.png
320 KB, 400x543
>men have to prove they are a fucking superhero just to get a phone number
>simply by existing, women can be with a man above her level

Reminder that robots are playing life on hardcore nightmare mode while women are playing on sandbox tutorial mode
>>
I'm funny and smart.

I literally just can't make myself socialize. It's impossible.
>>
Feels pretty bad, man

I'm not going to do anything about it tho
>>
>>27260351
My boyfriend is maybe 5'4. Or maybe 5'6. I've never measured him and can't actually tell that kind of thing by looking at him. He makes half of what I do and is currently building a Star Wars lego model next to me. He was a virgin when we met. Love does not follow rules.
>>
Women are the most boring creatures on Earth, to be honest. They have very few interests or hobbies of their own, and they require near constant input. Literally the only thing you really need to have to offer is to be interesting or entertaining in some way. You need to stop them from feeling bored and they will want to be around you and fuck you. The irony of /r9k/ is that for all their woman hate, the majority of posters here are practically women themselves, just as bored and boring and desperate for someone to entertain them. Unfortunately, the posters here don't have a warm wet hole and it is the cause of much embitterment.
>>
>>27260257
>How does it feel to have literally nothing worth offering to a woman?

How does it feel knowing that the only thing women have to offer are their vaginas?
>>
>>27261899
If all women can be with men above their levels, that suggest that whatever metrics you are using to determine her level are flawed. If 'level' is something you calculate with percentiles, then many women also know how it feels to be passed over for a woman who is better than her. For every guy who leaves the bar having not been chosen, there is a girl who that guy didn't even notice enough to register rejecting her.
>>
>>27260257
Yes women want assholes and not men who would treat them good. The only reason we men assume they want good treatment is because of our logic oriented brains obviously we would want to our significant other to treat us good so we expect the same thing from her, but then you come to this bullshit and realize women are completely insane. You cant even give them what they want because its against the law to knock the shit out of them when they start bitching at you. Fuck this gay world and fuck all you beta males that made this possible.
>>
File: 80_20.jpg (60 KB, 755x553) Image search: [Google]
80_20.jpg
60 KB, 755x553
>>27262161

You're assuming monogamy. 80% of women fuck 20% of men.
>>
>>27260496
>your standards are too high
>"I'll literally take anyone"
>see that's the problem you have no standards
:^)

normalshit advice everyone
>>
File: 1454708335163.jpg (36 KB, 639x495) Image search: [Google]
1454708335163.jpg
36 KB, 639x495
Dude I match many of those things.

After failed relationships due to bitches being bitches, I don't want them anymore.

How about the bitches start bringing something to the table other than holes and psycho bullshit.

Till they stop acting like brat ass bitches they can keep to theirselves and I will keep to my hobbies and shit.

btw a little secret, this image holds a lot of fucking water.

That is why women will cheat on a sky diving thrill seeking rich ass suave fuck. They will literally fuck a poor druggy abuser on the side.
>>
>>27262196
The muslims have the right idea, you have to beat them and treat them like pure garbage to stop their emotional bullshit. Too bad white males were too pussy to do this to their own women FUCK.
>>
>>27260507
Hahahaha origami comment, maybe he will sudoku
>>
>>27262169
It depends on how you interpret good treatment. Think about your friends for a minute. Why are you friends with them? Is it because they open doors for you, cook you gourmet meals, and give you shit? Or is it because you have fun just being together and relaxing? Women want a man they can hang out with and have a good time without feeling like either of them has to force that good time with effort.

When a relationship gets serious, bad things and fights sometimes happen. They're not always because the guy is a jerk, or because the girl is a jerk. It's because relationships are jerks. Spending a lot of time together, learning to solve problems as a team, getting used to acting as a unit on serious stuff like child rearing and money, is not easy. If a couple can make it through all that, you should not begrudge them their happiness because there was some ugliness along the way. You are a spectator at a baseball game. So don't heckle. One day, god willing, that poor guy on first base is going to be you.
>>
>>27261899
This is the absolute truth.
Original
>>
>>27260257
>Being nice is the bare minimum
sluts fuck and marry murderers and drug dealers but being nice is the minimum? Fuck off. In this day and age being nice is rarer than being rich
>>
>>27262264
>this hollywood-tier romance delusion
>>
>>27262279
There are nearly four billion women out there. They don't all do the same thing.
>>
>>27260351
Right. You could literally buy a harem of wives with that money.
>>
My coworker said, of her fiance:

>He so quiet and he is a manchild

My coworker is easily an 8/10, seriously attractive girl. I looked up her fiance---hes in his 20s and is balding, hes not exactly the best in the looks department either.

You can be quiet, balding, and a manchild and still get a gf. You just can't get one if you don't try talking to girls at all. The majority of girls are passive and do not make first moves.
>>
>>27262312
And there are 7 billion people and the majority of them ARE NOT NICE. Niceness is a quality that is super rare and good people are hard to come by. I dont understand why its so underrated
>>
I'm fit, 6'2, good looking, well read and have money.

What do they have to offer me is what I ask.

I've had - to count - in the last 12 months, 8 different girls want sex/relationships from me.

None of them got it. I didn't like them enough. They've had several cocks, weren't all that great personality wise although some were pretty good looking. Still, I'll have a decent girl who has had minimal sexual contact with other men or I'll have nothing.

I'll gladly die a virgin. It's kind of gratifying putting a woman in her place a they are used to fucking the man they are interested in. It really does crush them, you should see it if you can.

Sex means nothing to me anyway.
>>
>>27262330
>The majority of girls are passive and do not make first moves.

Yes, because they are entitled.

I'm not going to play into their entitlement.
>>
>>27262264
Exactly anon thats why we need to beat them up because it will definately give them some thrill they desperately desire in their lives, maybe even slash their legs while they are bathing for some EXTRA OOOHHH BAD BOY DANGER OH GOD SO HOT. How could I also forget violently raping my gf anytime and at any place. You want to make a girl wet? Do something taboo like finger her in a public area or flirt with her while her boyfriend isnt looking.

Bullshit girls love jerks, all the jerks in my highschool had loads of vagina, now I dont consider myself a nice guy but Im usually confused as to why they hate civilized treatment but now I understand. Unfortunately I fear getting raped in the ass by a black man too much to act on my instincts.
>>
>>27262177
That's a fun graphic. Too bad it doesn't make any sense.
>55% of adults in America are married
>>
>>27260257

;_; i just bee myself.
>>
>>27262291
How so? If anything, romance in Hollywood is about big gestures and flowers and airports and driving across the country, shit that doesn't actually prove anything. I'm saying most couples are together not because of a huge teddy bear but because they can make jokes together and want to do the same sort of things on a Saturday.
>>
>>27260257
>Chad just cheated on me again, you beta will be my emotional tampon whether you like it or not
>>
>>27262357
No one, not even Normies actually believe this though. It's empty advice and no, Normies so not give it to you to sabotage your chances with women, they give it out because it hackneyed and sounds good.

In reality no one, not even you, will ever be themselves except for when you are literally by yourself, alone.

Around people, EVERYONE is putting on a face. Even here you type things you'd never put out in person - because here you can really be yourself.
>>
>>27262340
Niceness is not binary. Everyone is nice sometimes and not nice other times.
>>
Put a woman far far away from civilization, and she will live in perpetual fear until the mere sight of the weakest male consoles her.

All men, even the weakest, have strength, agility, creativity and drive that surpasses the strongest woman.

Women have an illusion that they are strong because of a host of invisible men that serve her every whim through civilization.

The idea that there are men who have nothing to offer women comes from unchecked hypergamy.
>>
>>27262377
>I'm saying most couples are together not because of a huge teddy bear but because they can make jokes together and want to do the same sort of things on a Saturday.

Well that's not true at all. Most women stay with a man because he has value in social standing(i.e he has charm, self-confidence and affability), and also because he can supply a woman with resources for whatever kinds of hellspawn she shits out of her vagina.

The moment he even hints at losing any of these characteristics, she will fuck the postman or the poolman.
>>
File: 1458022011402.jpg (161 KB, 660x443) Image search: [Google]
1458022011402.jpg
161 KB, 660x443
>>27262354
>Too bad it doesn't make any sense.
Oh it makes sense as long as you don't ignore the fact that a large percentage of american women see nothing wrong with infidelity.
>>
>>27262410

>All men, even the weakest, have strength, agility, creativity and drive that surpasses the strongest woman.

hey i just got my ass beat 1v1 by a woman mid lane yesterday.

fairy tale, i salute you.

t, your cuck.
>>
>>27262357
Just be yourself means be cool you moron.
>>27262406
Niceness is determined by how much oxytocin is in your brain, assholes usually have low amounts and that also accounts for lower levels of empathy as well. Humans are not nice we are selfish assholes but we only at nice to people because we assume thats the only way to control others.
>>
>>27262410
Women are strong precisely because they have a legion. Like an emperor surrounded by a praetorian guard, you know they have power only because of them but the guard is an extension of their power.

Power is not just physical it is more influence and character.

Men create the world they hate so much.
>>
>>27262438

>woman is an emperor surrounded by a legion
>woman is a stacey surrounded by a legion of orbiting white knights
>>
>>27262410
Its all bullshit they keep saying to your face so you cant dominate them. I hate you beta males you have made it impossible for us men to just bitchslap a woman shit testing us passing the test because you confirmed you have no qualms ignoring her and dominating her.

>I dont need a man
>Take a hint dumbass

>Pff women should rule society!
>Why wont you just hit me already you fucking pussy?
>>
>>27262458
What's the difference? They both hold power and can command a bunch of sycophants to do their bidding?

The emperor can slap you in the face and you have to just smile, otherwise the praetorian will cut you to pieces on the spot.

You ever see what happens when a man strikes a woman? I'm sure you have.
>>
>>27262436
>Humans are not nice we are selfish assholes but we only at nice to people because we assume thats the only way to control others.
That is bullshit and retarded. If we were all selfish we would still be living in caves raping women and eating berries.
>>
>>27262436
If you treat niceness in a Kantian way, as a good will rather than a behavior, then the same is true. Everyone has kind impulses and cruel impulses. You cannot separate people this way.
>>
>>27262420
First of all, that doesn't matter. If women have someone on the side doesn't mean the husband's not getting any.

Secondly,
>onepoll.com
Cite the studies. This shit reeks of self-selection bias.
>>
>>27262515
Kind impulses are a mental illness, take a nice look at the chimps WE ARE NATURALLY MEAN.
>>
>>27262436
>Humans are not nice we are selfish assholes but we only at nice to people because we assume thats the only way to control others.
Edgy af. Legit. Totes.
>>
>>27262498

a real legion > white knight orbiters

come on

that's like asking who has more power, a private military contractor or #blacklivesmatter
>>
>>27262556
It's just a comparison, Professor, calm down.

I'm not debating which of the two are more able to fuck your shit up, only that both will in droves if you strike their ruler.
>>
>>27262569

well i wasn't seriously comparing the two, i just made 2 greentext lines but then you got semi-serious.

i don't know is this really worth talking about?
>>
>>27262541
The chimps are naturally mean because they are chimps and they are still a tree climbing species. We have fucking evolved past that shit and are able to think and rationalize and realized that if we are nice to each other and we plant some banana trees we can all eat instead of me chimping out and throwing rocks at your head because you took my bananas. Just because you are edgy as fuck and cant feel empathy doesnt mean its not a good quality
>>
Well I can play the guitar too. It ain't doing much.
>>
>>27262541
>le nature is cruel meme
Nature is generally cruel only when true scarcity exists. In the civilized parts of the West, true scarcity is not a thing.

Look at zoos and pets.. a bear will save a drowning crow and not kill it even when it bites the bear's nose. Why? Because we, like bears, are not sadistic assholes.
>>
>>27262414
Since I graduated from college nearly six years ago, I've made more money than every guy I've dated. Were I to someday have 'hellspawn', I could contribute at least half of the resources needed or if necessary do it on my own (although I wouldn't want to because raising children without a partner would be pretty tiring).

Charm and self-confidence do help though. My first boyfriend after college was a truck driver, but he was also the guy his friends came to when they needed help or a place to stay. That kind of thing is a big plus to attractiveness.
>>
>All these faggots going back and fourth in here about the logic behind vagina etc.
>I have nothing and I'm a NEET but have taken three virginities and fucked 7 people in total, 4 on the regular.

this is because while you were studying graphs and self obsessing I was just approaching and being open and accepting
>>
>>27262581
The only I act nice is because I feel guilt, if I couldnt feel guilty I could literally hit my own mother and laugh about it but my father would probably murder me since he is a sociopath Im not joking.

I am no edgy as I still have empathy it is amazing though this one mental trait prevents me from being a complete monster. Rather it is the fact that humans think value meanness as display of power and see niceness as weakness that is why our fathers treat us like shit when we are kids to naturally toughen us up then chill out when we are teens.
>>
>a man has to be a tall, rich, and muscular comedian, artist, chef, intellectual, philosopher, musician, athlete, and ambitious entrepreneur with a big dick in order to get a woman
>a woman has to simply exist in order to get a man
Something doesn't look quite right, here, but I just can't put my finger on it...
>>
I'm decently attractive considering I match a lot of girls on Tinder

I make CAD 200k a year and i'm 24

I read a lot and write a lot

I have two top tier university degrees

I have been around the world and explored a lot

I play sports

I dress well

Why do girls rarely talk to me?
>>
>>27262621
>Since I graduated from college nearly six years ago, I've made more money than every guy I've dated

Yes, that's because it's "in" now, and has been for the last 40 years to say "Women are strong and independent, and need no man".

What do you think the consequences of this is?

I'll tell you, the consequences is that men take your word for it, and don't bother chasing the high-paying jobs and executive positions to earn more money, because they only need to care about themselves, and they'll be happy working a job with a medium or lower income and just shoot the shit with their friends.

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPETpCVrH9Y
>>
>>27262610
We are hominis of course we are sadisic assholes the entire reason any humans jumps to violence for anything to GRATIFY THE PRIMAL SADISTIC CRAVING FOR BLOODLUST. You will noticce when humans get angry they tend to become violent and start thinking vengeful things about stuff this is just our sadistic instincts in action anon. We were always sociopathic apes, the nice apes are a recent feature that helped us become what we are today but our instinct for appreciating cruelty has not left us that is why we humans think any edgy or violent assholes is COOL because its our primitive instincts that have been conditioned to accept violent uncivilized behavior as good.
>>
>>27262665
>Why do girls rarely talk to me?
Because you are describing a fictional character.
>>
File: 1458329994493.jpg (70 KB, 507x673) Image search: [Google]
1458329994493.jpg
70 KB, 507x673
>big dick
>mum mum tells me I'm funny
>would be working on graphic novel if room was clean
>20y/o khv
>>
>>27260257
>Just be nice to her and she'll like you back
>You're so nice anon
>You're so nice anon
>You're so nice anon
>You're so nice anon

Feels like I've been lied to my whole life.
>>
>>27262714
Because thats the way it should be, be nice to them and they will like you. Unfortunately women are sociopaths and the more of a muderous psycho who doesnt give a fuck you are the more they will like you
>>
>>27262052
>my boyfriend
Fuck off cunt
>>
>>27262686
>non-sequiturs up the ass
Cite your sources, son.
>>
>>27262733
No being nice to a woman makes no logical sense at all unless it keeps her with you. Meaning we must treat them horribly if that can keep them.
>>
Big dick
That's literally all I need in guy
>>
>>27262764
Being nice to them IS logical. Because you as a man want to keep the people that are nice to you around. If you make a friend who chokes you out every time you meet him you probably wont want to keep him around. If you instead have a friend that makes you dinner every time you come by his house you will probably like him more because he is nicer and you will want to keep him around.
Its logical to think that you should treat women nicely if you want them to like you and stay around you, but women arent logical, they are emotional people and they wont go "Oh my god this person is so nice to me he is such a good man and he would make a great father" Instead they go "Oh my god Chad just slapped my ass in the street what a badboy FUCK ME" . Women make no fucking sense
>>
>>27262677

I am a little confused by this video. It's saying that women now have the ability to support themselves and don't have to go digging for gold that isn't theirs. I can now date any guy I like without having to worry about how much money he makes, and men can now take a job they like that pays them less without fear of being not dated. Why would this be a problem though? As the video said, this is exactly what feminists want. I mean they showed an article about women being unable to find men who were 'dateable' -- men who didn't go to college or don't have high salaries aren't 'dateable'? What the fuck kind of shallow, acrimonious bullshit is this! It's like my mother made this video.
>>
>debilitating social anxiety disorder that keeps me confined to my house
>no friends
>college dropout
>ugly
>bad hygeine
>live with my mother
>virgin
>can't even make a phone call
>cry easily
>not into sports
>no ambition
>want to die
I JUST DON'T GET IT, you guys! Why don't women want anything to do with me? I'm such a catch!
>>
women take life retardedly seriously, i think that's what their problem is.
they get sooooooo fucking serious when they have a kid, get married or basically get into a relationship. they get in this serious "muh sentiment, muh emotion" everything is so euphoric and has so much meaning, my baby, my life.
them being themselves is hard and novel for them. like they want to burp and fart and snort when they laugh, but they can't because they take life too seriously.
>>
>>27262859
Yes, but the point is that when this is what you wanted, whining(as many women do), that they can't find suitable men to have a relationship with is literally retarded, because this is, as you say, what feminists wanted.

>What the fuck kind of shallow, acrimonious bullshit is this!

I think they are being more hones than you are. Women are naturally hypergamous. There's no way you are marrying and having kids with someone who is less off than you, even though you actually believe that you will.
>>
File: 1457157193032.jpg (52 KB, 1024x590) Image search: [Google]
1457157193032.jpg
52 KB, 1024x590
This is how women rationalize men being alone so they dont have to feel bad for them and live in their little fantasy land that everything is perfect.
They just blame the men and accuse them of being inadequate.
There are two reasons women are attracted to men.
1. Biological (You are handsome, you have a nice body, you have a deep voice, you have a big dick etc etc)
2. Novelty (You can pull off some stupid hipster look, you have tattoos, you have piercings, you can play an instrument, you make her feel like shes the character of a story)
If you cannot appeal to at least one of those things women will not be attracted to you. No other qualities are attractive to women.
>>
>>27262693

I have literally all of these things

It's not hard to earn a lot of money if you major in finance and statistics

And with money come the other things
>>
>>27262811
They are emotional creatures so psychological torment should be how we ttreat them to satiate their batshit insane desire to always have exciting lives, but most men like me dont have the patience to do that and would rather brutalize them instead.
>>27262868
Anon you are supposed to be cocky and think you are the shit 24/7.
>>
>>27262859
Regardless of how much women make, they're still attracted to men who make more. They don't care about logic or reason, they care about and get off on the dynamic of it.Women want to feel protected by a strong, confident Chad. This is true across the board. It's why women have one type of man they universally find attractive while men have many types of women they find attractive.

Kill yourself, roastie whore.
>>
>>27262665
because youre on 4chan you fucking nigger
>>
File: 12333.png (12 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
12333.png
12 KB, 184x184
>>27262052
hehehhehehHEHEHEHE

i bet he thoroughly provides for your roastie ass, and im sure when you didnt hit the fall and aged like milk, if you saw him you just say "ew" in your head and walk away thinking "why do non-chad men even exist?"
>>
>>27262665
Because you're on R9K
>>
>>27263097
What? I don't know if this was unclear, but we're still together and he does not support me financially, because reality does not bow to your stereotypes.
>>
>>27262627
that is because you are a white guy on easy mode faggot.
>>
>>27260257
>selling point
I'm not a product and I don't care.
>>
>>27264005
>you are a white guy on easy mode faggot.
>no gibsmedat
>blamed for everything no matter what
You have it backwards, nigger.
>>
>>27262541
>Kind impulses are a mental illness, take a nice look at the chimps WE ARE NATURALLY MEAN.

Humans are just as closely related to bonobos as they are to chimpanzees, though, and bonobos are matriarchal free-lovin' socialist peaceniks who resolve conflict via hand gestures, physical caresses, mutual grooming, and oral sex. By your own logic, we're just as genetically predisposed to be caring, peaceful and kind apes as we are to be mean and aggressive apes.
>>
>>27262925
>They are emotional creatures so psychological torment should be how we ttreat them to satiate their batshit insane desire to always have exciting lives, but most men like me dont have the patience to do that and would rather brutalize them instead.

You're adorable.
>>
>>27262926
>It's why women have one type of man they universally find attractive

The staggering amount of tumblr posts cooing over Benedict Weirdoface seems to contradict your assertion. Hell, I've seen grills fawn over some weird-looking guys. Even Steve Buscemi has rabid fangirls. STEVE BUSCEMI.
>>
>>27263230
I'd tell you not to waste your breath, but it's so much fun to poke holes in their tidy little fantasies and watch them froth as reality seeps in. So, instead, I'll wish you and your man a happy and fulfilling lifetime of love and togetherness. Slainte!
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.