[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /crushinglonelinesseveryweekend/ here? >tfw I gotta go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: decc.jpg (7 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
decc.jpg
7 KB, 160x160
who /crushinglonelinesseveryweekend/ here?
>tfw I gotta go to school and work on weekdays to not feel like total shit all the time now
thanks J ;)
>>
File: god left me unfinished.jpg (18 KB, 447x547) Image search: [Google]
god left me unfinished.jpg
18 KB, 447x547
>>27260126
I like to get wasted and shitpost/play video games all night and then sleep untill 2 pm the next day, leaving me with more dream time and less reality on the weekends
>>
File: 1456779837926.jpg (60 KB, 447x543) Image search: [Google]
1456779837926.jpg
60 KB, 447x543
>>27260724
I'm 18 so I can't buy liquor. I also live in a very religious house which is the author of all my pain. So I J U S T gotta take it every week, familia.
>>
>>27260776
>18
>can't buy liquor
I'm guessing you're american?
ask someone in the shop to buy it for you or find a shop where they don't care
>>
>>27260126
>tfw look forward to school because every weekend is boring and lonely
>tfw started to hug my pillow and pretend it's a girl
>tfw actually cry myself to sleep every night now
>>
>>27260839
I can't/don't really want to drink
>>
File: Screenshot_201600241.png (121 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_201600241.png
121 KB, 720x1280
>>27260867
I don't cry or hug my pillow but I use apps like Tinder and Whisper to try getting laid knowing that it most likely won't happen.
>tfw I've recently started directly telling them that I'm lonely
>>
>>27260867
I've also been doing this, it's okay anon
>>27260872
find a hobby, you need something to give you meaning and take your mind off of your deppressive thoughts
literaly something as simple as drawing can help you
>>
>>27260972
I have to go to church on Saturdays and play along with the whole Sabbath thing so I can't do much there. Sunday's the only day when I can get a lot of sleep so I want up and stay in bed til like 11 then it's a matter of when I can around to doing homework and when night comes I get ready for school.
>>
>>27261037
Are you Seventh Day Adventist? I am too.
>>
>>27261037
It's a shame that most Seventh Day Adventist guys don't believe and just go to church because of their families. I would love a husband who is of the same belief system as me. I mean, you have an entire guidebook on love and marriage and joy in the book Adventist Home, read that. Ministry of Healing will open your eyes to health and the Great Controversy will open your eyes to the conspiracy running our planet which is the papacy.
>>
File: IMG_20160319_1.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160319_1.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>27261304
Yes. At least on paper I am.
>>
File: atheist.jpg (62 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
atheist.jpg
62 KB, 960x960
>>27261037
why are you going to church? I don't want to be the atheist fedora guy, but going to church is stupid wether you're a believer or if you're just playing along for your family. stop doing shit you don't like and do something you like in your spare time
>>
>>27261350
Not memeing but why are you here?
I think I'd love a slightly liberal SDA gf.
>>
>>27261364
lol @ the pic.
Yes, it's because of my family. It's definitely a burden and I blame it for all my social failures but my parents don't ask for much except for that and not failing school so I just do it and I will have to play along less once I go to college in a few months.
>>
>tfw i spent all day talking to myself
>tfw i keep fantasying things that won't ever happen
>>
>>27261623
>fantasizing things that will never happen

yeah pretty much what I do all day
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.