[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw finally got a gf >tfw no one in my family assumes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1456618152330.jpg (87 KB, 640x603) Image search: [Google]
1456618152330.jpg
87 KB, 640x603
>tfw finally got a gf
>tfw no one in my family assumes me to be gay, crazy, or a failure anymore
>tfw random girls starting to approach me when in out in public by myself
>tfw can sense the jelly from people when im with her in public, even from chads and stacies

I didn't realize how much the world seems to change around you just for having a gf.

I recommend this feel. 4.5/5 stars.
>>
File: 1457267546532.gif (317 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
1457267546532.gif
317 KB, 407x405
>>27259994
Noone in r9k will ever achieve this feelings
>>
>>27259994
How did you get a girlfriend? Let me guess, you're 6' 0"?
>>
>>27260146

im 5'9 actually. I think what worked was being really well-dressed before meeting her and laughing alot at things without caring too much about the outcome while still looking interested in everything she said.
>>
>>27260215
You're such fucking normie. How did you even start talking to this girl in the first place?
>>
Maybe he just wasn't a whiny bitch like you
>>
>>27260231

2 years ago I was a fat alcoholic shut-in who literally hid in their closet to avoid running into an electrician working in the house.

I was watching anime and playing touhou and fapping to trannies everyday. I wanted to kill myself.

Then eventually I decided to improve myself, even in the smallest way. And the only way to do that is to do something differently. So I basically started doing everything a little differently everyday until eventually I got a gf and lost my fear of being around strangers, and lessened all my other vices.

If I can do it, you all can do it too
>>
>>27260347
No, literally how, physically did you start talking to her? You sound like a 9/10 Chad in disguise who gets everything handed to him preaching bullshit that won't help anyone, because the truth is you're attractive, but you're trying to fool yourself into believing you actually did a neccissary action to get this GF.
>>
>>27260347
Leon, is that you?
>>
>>27260379
You grab your nuts and go talk to her? Jesus robots come on
>>
>>27260379

I met her on okcupid, i used my best well-groomed photo as a profile picture, we talked for a few weeks online, mostly about her interests and mine, and finally she agreed to meet in person at a coffee shop

Thats basically it. And we're both probably 7/10s at best. The only thing I did differently was be pro-active instead of reacting to her.
>>
I don't understand if this is suppssed to encourage me to improve or kill myself, but the later sounds easier.
>>
Good work, OP.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.