[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If you could go back in time what year you will pick ? >which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1452083776187.jpg (263 KB, 1634x913) Image search: [Google]
1452083776187.jpg
263 KB, 1634x913
>If you could go back in time what year you will pick ?

>which year was perfect for you ? Will you go back in that time, again ?
>>
>tfw white
>tfw I could be at the heart of any successful empire in history and be tolerated.
>>
>>27259908
>we wuz greeks n shit
>>
I'd go back to the earliest possible year before I was born to have the comfort of nonexistence for a while
>>
>>27259915
>ottomans (turkics(mongoloids) ruled greece for hundreds of years
>expecting that modern greeks looked like ancient greeks
hmmmmmm
>>
>>27259879

I was still confident, social and motivated. I was more or less a pre-chad but my life went downhill once I got my first gf.
>>
>>27260022
Yes because they fucking destroyed all of Europe.
>>
>>27260153
>greece
>part of glorivs evropa
negroidal beast please.
>>
>>27259879
I wouldn't go back in time, it's better now. I would go to the future though. When we can travel around in space, and being able to transfer our consciousness into a robot body, if that ever happens. Unless I could regress in age, in which case I'd go back to when I was in kindergarten and be the smartest kid on the planet. I'd have it made getting a masters at 12. Also, I'd convince my family to invest in google, and then into the housing market when it crashes.
>>
I think I would go to the times of Jesus, just out of curiosity. But it would be kinda shit if I didn't understand the language, though. Are we assuming that we can understand any language, anywhere we go? Also, are we supposed to stay, or can we get back?
>>
November 22nd, 11963.
>>
>>27259879
The year my parents met and got married, before he went to Army Basic Training
She was 16 he was 22
I was born in 1984, she was 57
I hate them both
I would beat them to death with my bare hands preventing the waste that has been my existence
>>
I would pick 1945, just to tell Adolf Hitler that after the war, he will regarded as he who did nothing wrong.

I won't tell him he fails. I won't tell him that the majority will remain under control by the Jews.

But I want him to know that fighting for what is right will not go un-noticed and that he will still be in the hearts of good men.

I will tell him that a new Hitler will be present in 2016, a lion of a man, who will unite white peoples under one flag and cast out the outlanders.

I will give him a token red hat. He won't understand it, but I will tell him it's what the future Fuhrer will wear as he marches into the white house.

It will console him in his final hours.
>>
Pic related must be a huge roasty bitch for a knight to be covering her from people.

Oh and op you wouldn't be a knight, knights are Chads
>>
File: Illuminati.jpg (3 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
Illuminati.jpg
3 KB, 90x90
>tfw you go back in time and nothing is like it's depicted
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 416x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 416x281
If you mean within my lifespan then 1999
If you mean any time then I would travel far into the future to a time where any conceivable reality could be simulated by machines.
>>
File: 1458336121426.png (262 KB, 680x661) Image search: [Google]
1458336121426.png
262 KB, 680x661
>>27259908
>just got a time machine and time to cash in my white privilege
>becomes a peasant conscripted to be a front-line musketmen in some random kings army
It was my privilege
>>
>>27262135
Fuck off /pol/cuck
>>
File: Amherst.jpg (31 KB, 264x330) Image search: [Google]
Amherst.jpg
31 KB, 264x330
>>27259879
>bastardized Roman shield
>1100's helmet
>fantasy pauldrons
>shitty neck armor
I want people who don't know their historical military periods to leave.
>>
>>27259879
1970. I could live through two decades I'd missed, re-live two with all the nostalgia, and then up to today when I'd be old enough to retire. I don't need to be alive to see how shitty 2050 is going to be. Life is too fast and too fake now.
>>
>>27262135
why would they let some random autist meet hitler?
>>
>>27261952
Your mother was 57 when you were born? That's really improbable. I'd sooner believe you're a grandchild they're pretending is theirs.
>>
>>27260153
Came pretty close if it wasn't for the Polish charge at the Battle of Vienna. The biggest cavalry charge in history which a certain battle in Lord of the Rings was based off.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.