[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The girl I like randomly tells me I'm ugly. Like we would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
The girl I like randomly tells me I'm ugly.

Like we would be hanging out doing whatever and she just drops a "Why are you so ugly?" One time she said it when she was high and once when she was sober. She also does the same thing with randomly telling me im short.

And she knows I like her because I told her and she said she didn't feel the same way.

Am I just honestly really ugly/short in her eyes and she feels the need to tell me?
>>
>>27259849
That damned file name... also, she's just a bitch.
>>
I want to stop being such a beta orbiter to her but she is the only girl I have ever talked to. She is a pretty shitty person but I don't even know any other girls
>>
>>27259894
Yeah she's a bitch but does that mean im genuinely ugly?
>>
>>27259914
Yeah it does lel
>>
File: 5GjQDb0.png (164 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
5GjQDb0.png
164 KB, 600x488
>>27259849
Dont listen to her. Shes just another stupid whore.

You are beautiful anon. And you can show everyone how beautiful you are only if you shower everyday, start working out and channel all your free time and attention into real, productive hobbies. Like learning an instrument, learning to program, reading books, etc.

The worst thing about this is that you have an identity problem.
As you said - she is the only girl you have talked to. That is literally the only reason why you are feeling attached to this shitty person.

Just distract yourself with making yourself better in every possible way.
>>
She sounds like a piece of shit. Why waste your time on her? Please op for your own sake stop speaking to her. Have some self respect
>>
What the fuck, OP? Ditch that cunt, what a vapid bitch.

I wouldn't listen to her. You might be ugly, but you shouldn't trust the opinion of the person who apparently likes to get high and tell people that to their face.
>>
>>27259849
She wants you to leave her alone. She's trying to be rude because she doesn't even want you as an orbiter, regardless of if you're ugly or not.
>>
>>27261460
HAHA fuck this faggot ass Tumblr post

>don't listen to him girl!
>You're beautiful just the way you are and he's an asshole!
>>
File: 1453355603566.jpg (21 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
1453355603566.jpg
21 KB, 570x570
Op she wants you, she's just playing. Throw back the banter and tell her her face looks like a elephant anus. Kinda similar to couples who call each other smelly
>>
File: cmFfhgU22.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cmFfhgU22.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
>>27261644
>Implying i said he is beautiful just the way he is

Read my post one more time. I told him to get his shit together in a nice way.
>>
File: image.png (41 KB, 725x330) Image search: [Google]
image.png
41 KB, 725x330
>>27261460
>start working out and channel all your free time and attention into real, productive hobbies. Like learning an instrument, learning to program, reading books, etc.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Every time
>>
>>27261917
You do realize that with becoming good at something, confidence follows?

Like, with this attitude, can you honestly say you are legit good at something that isnt shitposting or video games?
>>
>>27262012
>can you honestly say you are legit good at something that isnt shitposting or video games?
Yes but no normie stuff. As long as I lack social skills I'll never be one of them.
>>
>>27259849
Shes gauging if she should breed you based on how easy she can control your feelings retard.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.