[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this girl, her shower is broken meaning she hasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: whore 1.png (1 MB, 787x671) Image search: [Google]
whore 1.png
1 MB, 787x671
I know this girl, her shower is broken meaning she hasn't been able to bathe in about a week, she wants me to go down on her, should I?
>>
what the hell is her hips and thighs so out of proportion.
>>
some girls smell pretty good when they don't shower for a while

this one girl i used to know stayed at my house for like 2 weeks and didn't shower once, just thinking about her natural musk smell now gives me a boner. i don't know how i didn't rip her clothes off back then.
>>
>>27259711
Tell her to take a shower at your place, idiot
Also, you don't need a shower to clean yourself
Just access to clean water, soap, and a wash cloth
>>
>>27259711
Have her use yours beforehand.
>>
>hank hill lower body

What in the mother fuck? She's vomit tier if that's her
>>
re gtfo normie

god no even if she was bathed you shouldn't touch that filthy lub of tard with a 10-foot pole. much less doing something that doesn't even give you pleasure. what is wrong with you?
>>
>>27259754
my mother would not approve
>>
File: 114345435436.jpg (21 KB, 245x178) Image search: [Google]
114345435436.jpg
21 KB, 245x178
What the fuck kind of body is that?
>>
>all these people making fun of her body

it's really not that bad and it's probably the best you'll be able to get anyway
>>
>>27259832
People thirsty as yourself need to be put up against the wall and shot in the head with a 50cal round. Th whole body is fucked up and out of proportion.
>>
>>27259832
i couldn't even get that. doesn't mean i am going to recommend some other filthy normalfag to go for it just because it's there. this bullshit where women don't have to do anything at all besides have an extra hole to get sex has got to stop. she is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>27259856
yea you're right, i would never fuck something as disgusting as that

i'll stick to flat chested 4'10 asians instead
>>
>>27259875
Where do you meet aforementioned Asians? Unless you're in California, they're very difficult to find.
>>
File: hank hill.png (90 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
hank hill.png
90 KB, 500x373
>>27259832

You're a faggot, and she's repulsive
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.