[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have you to offer in a hypothetical relationship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
What have you to offer in a hypothetical relationship?
>>
>>27259697
access to my rare pepe collection
>>
>>27259697
women hold all the cards there's no reason to get involved in one. Fuck society.
>>
>>27259697
Love and companionship, which are the bare necessities to a relationship anyway.

lol @ this thought process that you have to offer more than that
>>
>>27259697
Unconditional love
Solace that I won't/can't ever stray
Willingness to do anything to make her happy
Feet/Back massages whenever
A tongue too big for my mouth

I'm essentially a blank slate, a lump of clay for her to mold (only she doesn't have to put in any work to mold me)
>>
Remember if your wife gets bored and decides she wants a bigger dick then it's your fault and the state will force you to pay for destroying your childrens lives.
>>
>>27259736
A dog can give you both of these with 10% the required effort, just feed it

I'm not even a love hater, just a guy who realizes he has nothing to offer and isn't dissonant about it
>>
>>27259818
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/26/infidelity-study-_n_5534655.html
>>
File: 1450196571876.png (68 KB, 1784x1174) Image search: [Google]
1450196571876.png
68 KB, 1784x1174
absolutely nothing hence why I do not bother girls and only speak to them if spoken to

I don't even creepily text girls all day like most fedoras
>>
>6'4
>strong
>funny
>strong moral foundation
>driven
>passionate
>protective
The question here is what does a woman have to offer me that a fleshlight does not for less?
>>
>someone seriously values cum over a good personality

I don't want to live on this planet anymore
>>
>>27260094
>strong moral foundation
What does that even mean? What moral code exactly, the way of the Samurai?
just kidding we all know it's /pol/ shit
>>
>>27259697
im less likely to leave you than most other fuckbois. doesn't matter because she's already left me for tyrone, but its something.
>>
i can offer very good cuddles

that's... about it.
>>
>>27260181
Nationalism, defending my own people, honor, loyalty, anti-political correctness, rationality, humlity, etc... /pol/ is just "gas the kikes race war now" shit that edgy faggots subscribe to because they think it makes them alpha.
>>
>>27259697
> funny
> intelligent
> decent penis
> goal oriented to some extent
> can help her deal with pretty much any issue as I can keep a calm head while most people can't
> I am a think to the maximum and some girls like that for some reason
That's about it.
>>
I conciser myself pretty good at one liners.
>>
when I wanted, when I felt like I needed a relationship - someone to help me, to make me feel better - I "had nothing to offer to a girl"

now that I had to deal with nobody wanting me because I had no value to them for so long, now that I've learned to usurp power in my own favor, now that girls see value in me - I don't see the need for a relationship at all.
>>
A nagging sense that I could always be doing better, and the strange belief that compromising on anything with a girl means that I'm a "beta."
>>
dank memes and hard boiled eggs.
>>
File: 1453938625071.jpg (118 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
1453938625071.jpg
118 KB, 864x864
>>27259697
My horse cock and build
>>
Kindness, funds and penis. Also I guess my parents know a lot of people that could get you a job if you don't have one.
>>
File: ghostscroll5.jpg (139 KB, 468x1007) Image search: [Google]
ghostscroll5.jpg
139 KB, 468x1007
>>27259697
>intelligence, breadth of knowledge as well as expert-level knowledge in some areas
>sense of humor, make people laugh regularly
>kind and polite, good with animals and kids
>organized, clean person who enjoys making things tidy
>skills in mending and making beer
>large assortment of material objects that partner can use, consume or appreciate
>good, stress-free job that contributes money and doesn't detract from lovability
>>
>>27259697
true happiness, which isn't what you think it is

also a free ticket to escape all degeneracy

my benis too, as would be expected
>>
>a nice guy
>treat her well
>never argue
>listen to all her troubles
>give romantic presents
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.