[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Science is with us ! http://www.techtimes.com/articles/3 477
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9
File: 1429120884206.png (318 KB, 447x380) Image search: [Google]
1429120884206.png
318 KB, 447x380
Science is with us !
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/3477/20140218/women-attracted-to-masculine-men-only-during-ovulation-study.htm

TLDR :
Science proved :
> Women prefer alpha males during ovulation
> They are not seemed as long term partners, they want a beta provider so they can have a child with good genetics and use the money of the beta to raise it
>>
yep, that's alphafux/betabux

roasties will dismiss it though, like they do with all statistics we show them
>>
origanil bumbing
>>
>"On fertile days of the cycle women prefer the George Clooney type of guys, the sexy ones"
>this is science in 2016

not complaining. i fucked plenty of girls even though i had a baby face in college.
>>
Of course if you bring this up you're a misogynist though.
>>
This is why I'll never have anything to do with women. Fucking slaves to their hormones and instincts like animals.
>>
>>27259588
Excuse me for not ever caring enough to learn this, but doesn't ovulating mean on their period? So when they can't fuck, thats when they are most attracted to masculine/dominant features/traits? Isn't that counter intuitive?
>>
>>27260618
Are you a virgin? Serious question.

Ovulation is whenever a female ISN'T on her period. The whole reason females have periods is to discharge the thickened uterine lining for the egg.
>>
>>27260406
And you are above it all aren't you?

Clearly not. You sperg out at the fact that you will never have sex, a trait which is animal and inherent. Your rage comes form not getting attention and being inadequate to mate you dumb bastard.
>>
>>27260863
>You sperg out at the fact that you will never have sex
Not even him, but when exactly did he do that?
>>
>>27260863

t. triggered roast
>>
>>27259588
Goddamn, science confirms alpha fucks beta bucks.

I'm done with this game completely. You boys can have your fun taking care of roasties and Chad's demon seed.
>>
>>27260885
I was following the logic and tone of his post... and the fact that he's on /r9k/ and one of the first replies in a thread like this.

>>27260886
I wish I was a roast, just to annoy spergs like you by feeling a chads leg or saying 'I wish you were taller tehee.' You are garbage, weak and deserve nothing from roasts and I'm glad you get none.

Hell I don't get any but I'm not a faggot about it. You are.
>>
>>27260918
Whoa bro, hit a nerve there?
>>
>>27260918
Why are we weak exactly? Because we got born inferior? Because thanks to this we are, like you say "inadequate to mate". So you hate us for things out of our control? I wonder why are people like you surprised that guys like Elliot Rodger exist.
>>
>>27260885
>>27260886
he's right. if you think you aren't a slave to your hormones and instincts you might as well put on your backpack and head to your gender studies class.
>>
>>27260829
>Are you a virgin? Serious question.
Nope. I just never cared about learning about vaginas and their anatomy. I'm not a fucking girl, I honestly don't care, and I hate when women tell me about their periods. I don't fucking want to hear it. To me it's like if I started talking about having a wet dream. My coworker pulled that shit on me the other day, telling me about how she's having cramps or whatever the fuck. Anyways ty for the answer.
>>
>>27260918
>you'll never be this mad at random misogynists from a vietnamese cartoon forum
>you'll never make this many assumptions
>>
>>27260918

You sound a bit mad bro.

>>27260956

Not really, I don't chase women or want sex anymore. I'm glad I won't ever get cucked m8
>>
What about alphas who also make a lot of money, and are smart and well-connected?
>>
>>27260918
You may not be a roastie, but you sure are toasty.
>>
>>27260976
that doesn't mean you don't have other instincts you goon. and talk is cheap. "im not like the other boys :)"
>>
>>27260942
No one is surprised, it's just no one cares either. Just stop whining about it all the time. It's weak and gets nothing done. Eliot Rodgers was a fag, not because of his Uprising, but because he failed to actually kill any of the people he so hated. He killed his beta as fuck roommates and a couple minor normies/average looking people. Even in the end, he was too scared of those he deemed superior to him to enact the ultimate power fantasy. What a fag. I never got why people obsessed over him. I always figured the VA tech shooter was a much more robotic figure who actually got shit done and made normies feel his pain.
>>
>>27259588
I'd better make a child with alpha-male.
Why do I need beta cuck if he can't satisfy me in bed?
>>
>>27259588
I think I've experienced this, but it only reinforces that my husband must be an alpha male. I've never felt an urge to have sex with any other person.

Literally all I have to do is smell him during ovulation and I'll be ready to have sex.
>>
>>27260942
Elliot roger was just a faggot, had resources, could have EASILY gotten laid (His dad was a movie producer, he was rich, drove a nice car etc.) but no, a SUPREME GENTLEMAN like him deserved the best.

He was a stupid bastard. He had 100x the resources you gimps here had but he just kept pushing, nothign was good enough - like the stacey who says 'I want a man... but not THAT man, a BETTER one!' - you hate stacies for it but idolize this Asian/Euro mutt.

You've built your own inaduquecies by being a crying fuckface. You're here after al, someone nutted in your mother, and her mothers before her. You may not have great genetic but you have fuckign abysmal outlook that the people before you never had. Times change for sure, I agree but the end result remains the same and if you can't apart you die. It's simple.

>>27260934
That's the only thing you'll ever hit. Enjoy it.

>>27260968
I'm here forever, like you ;)
(Also, this board is built on assumptions by fags who have never been in the real world but claim to be scholars of it.

>Replying to a faggot thinking he knows shit is now being arseblasted.

You might as well go onto tumblr or something, you seem to be too oppressed here. This hug box doesn't work any more.
>>
>>27261010
>Just stop whining about it all the time. It's weak and gets nothing done.
You do realize that this is just more normie shaming? Normies don't want to listen to people whining because they want to act like it's okay that inferior people get treated like shit.

Also ER was just an example.
>>
>>27260988
They're the actual alphas. I've never understood why /r9k/ shits on women for being attracted to successful, intelligent men who are also attractive.
>>
>>27261027
>You've built your own inaduquecies by being a crying fuckface.
Yeah I made myself short, ugly and small dicked. Also I've made myself balding. Obviously.

>I agree but the end result remains the same and if you can't apart you die. It's simple.
We all die. Only difference is I can live a life where I am not humiliated by normies and I don't provide to their society.
>>
>>27261028
normie shaming?

Oh fuck, this place is really a tumblr for nerds and betas.

You don't want to listen to people either, ballbag.

If someone says anything counter to your opinions, they are 'LE NORMIE REEE YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT GET OUT.'

Gay boy
>>
File: 1441852250574.png (80 KB, 688x1434) Image search: [Google]
1441852250574.png
80 KB, 688x1434
>>27261028
Who gives a fuck? Normies are going to be normies. I think the problem is you guys all get caught up on that and never move pass it. I sure as fuck can't stand normies, but I don't see any value in crying like a fox that can't get grapes. I find something else to do in life, since obviously normalcy is outside of my reach.

I don't think there's anything wrong with venting, but I get the vibe tons of people on this board just spend all day in a constant rage and never actually move beyond that.

Some of the greatest artists and greatest minds were outcasts
>>
>>27261080
You just called it weak without providing any points. What's so bad about "whining" about being treated like shit for things I can't change? What's so weak about that? Opposed to just accepting it and working hard while people are shitting down my throat.
>>
>>27261062
As I mentioned already, you are here for a reason and that reason is people with your genes fucked so once again, you are the failure here for not doing so.

And once again, I said the end result remains the same, it may be harder for you to get laid, of course an ugly balding stump of a faggot like yourself will find it harder, but it's not impossible you just have to find another way - there are plenty of ugly short balding fucks out there getting laid because they have status and money and since you're so smart and don't get humiliated by normies and won't provide to their society, you probably have smarts enough to gain wealth and status so start with that.
>>
well this is bad to me
now i will never get a sex
i will be a lone for ever
>>
>>27261097
>Some of the greatest artists and greatest minds were outcasts
See that's even sadder. They gave a lot to society and they got nothing back since they were outcasts. They were considered to be shit. Hated by normies of their time and still they gave a lot to the normies. That is what I consider to be really pathetic. Working hard for people who hate you for things you can't change.
>>
>>27261106
>Opposed to just accepting it and working hard while people are shitting down my throat.
Yes, that's actually what you should do. Minus the letting people shit down your throat. Just leave those faggots behind. Become something greater than them. Dedicate yourself to something. Create. Be better than the boring and passionless normies.
>>
>>27259588
how is it supposed to make us feel better? the science is rather against us on this one.
>>
>>27261127
Yeah, I thought of that as I wrote the post. But you don't have to do anything for a society that ostracizes you. You can do it for yourself only.
>>
>anons fail to realize that they can be both the alpha and the beta to keep a bitch around if they so chose
>>
>>27261106
>Opposed to just accepting it and working hard while people are shitting down my throat.

Many MANY people at the top got there while going through things like this - the one thing they did NOT do, is give up or keel over.. oh look, you're doing that however, I wonder where you will be in ten years?

If you haven't got adversity to overcome you end up fucked eventually anyway, those who actually suffer for something thrive.

SO yes, it's weak. You can feel angry and annoyed at all the hate you get, that's natural but to just lay there and take it? I don't get that at all it should motivate you to go twice as hard. As I said, that's what those at the top (and I don;t mean some faggot chad who looks good) had to endure.

You're a product of today who thinks instant success is your prerogative,
>>
>>27261109
>As I mentioned already, you are here for a reason and that reason is people with your genes fucked so once again, you are the failure here for not doing so.
Yes, my ancestors were mostly betas. My father is one of the worst betas. I honestly feel disgusted with myself whenever I realize this. But he lived in a different time and he accepted humiliation so he could have family. There is nothing good, rational or noble about doing this. It's humiliating and weak.

> you just have to find another way
Do I have to? Chad doesn't. I don't see why I should be expected to.
>>
>>27261139
Create for what? Normie society? Also shitting down my throat happens every day I interact with society where there are people luckier than me.
>>
>>27261167
>that's natural but to just lay there and take it? I don't get that at all it should motivate you to go twice as hard
It shouldn't because whatever I do in human society I am helping it. The people who hate me. That's supposed to motivate me? if anything it's motivating me to leave society and live secluded. Sure I will die pretty soon, but it's better than living a life of humiliation.
>>
>>27261202
Create for the sake of creating. Create for yourself. You know, the thing that separates men from women, the need to create something greater. To become something greater.

>>>27261187
>I don't see why I should be expected to
You're not.
>>
>>27261233
The need to create is social conditioning. If you're creating, you are helping society. That's the last thing I would want to do.
>>
>>27261187
>I don't see why

You do see though, you KNOW what you have to do you just won't do it. Hell, what do you even want in life? Everyone wants something.

>>27261187
As I said, the times change, the end game does not. It seems your father wanted a family and so he did achieve one despite the humiliation - whatever that was - If you don't want a family? Don't bother making one.

You want laid though? Find a way. simple as. I'm done telling you to find a way though, if you can't accept that there isn't a simple path to things and it's a tree filled with branches then I can do nothing else for you.

>>27261229
Well then go and live in seclusion, it seems as though that is what you want. What do you do that helps society though? It works both ways, people pay taxes and do others things that serve your needs too.

Is it creating art or something? You do realize that can make you fuck tonnes of money, fame and with that power? And I said that those things will being you women as well - see, it's one way of doing it.

Sure, Normies might like what you produce but would you not make a movie that Normies like despite it paying you a fat million dollar pay check? Would you fuck you'd be all over it.

How many fat faggot nerd directors and comic artists are laughing now that all the normies who used to bully them are paying their own money to go and watch their movies and whose kids LOVE their work?
>>
File: disgusted normies.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
disgusted normies.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>27261229
>The people who hate me.
Don't fall for this illusion. It took me a long time to get over this as well. I noticed that as humans, we view extreme social exclusion as a hostile effort.

The truth is a bit more depressing. Hate implies there is any emotional investment at all. No one actually hates you, they just don't give a fuck about you at all.

You don't have to invest into society at all if you don't want to. But it's better to learn to live with society, minimizing any interaction as much as possible perhaps, but you do rely on other humans for your survival, whether you like it or not.

Trust me man, for me I just focused on music. It's pretty great seeing the normies who thought nothing of me looking at me with a mix between surprise, being impressed, and being jealous. I've only gotten that experience a few times, but it was really nice. Even better if they try to act friendly with you now that they see you as valuable, and then you get to reject them the same way they did for so long. Look at them with the same apathy they've always felt for you.

Learn to become strong. If not just for yourself, then do it for the satisfaction of being better than those who looked down on you
>>
>>27261281
Good job. You've gone full tumblr. If you're trolling, congrats. 10/10. If not, then god help your miserable soul.
>>
>>27261290
>Hell, what do you even want in life? Everyone wants something.
I want to not be treated baddly because of things I can't change.

>If you don't want a family? Don't bother making one.
Point is even if I wanted one compared to other(luckier) men I would have to accept more humiliation. That's not fair.

Also all your hypotheticals about creating and earning lot of money. We both know it's just a trap normies use. Most people aren't going to make it. You're just trying to get me to play the game. Even though you know it's rigged.
>>
File: 1457895038401.png (798 KB, 558x884) Image search: [Google]
1457895038401.png
798 KB, 558x884
>it's an anon pretending to be a normalfag and trolling people episode
>>
>>27259588
tl;dr
Did the study test for birth control? It really mucks up with a girl's hormones and who she's attracted to.
>>
>>27261361
>not wallowing in your misery and crying all day like a tumblrina makes you a normie
ok
>>
>>27261332
Either have some points or you might as well not even talk at all.

>>27261310
>you do rely on other humans for your survival, whether you like it or not.
No. I don't have to. And if that means I'm going to die, it's better than living in a normie society. Honestly living trying to be a normie means I'm going to shoot myself few years down the road anyways.

Also by working hard, by bettering myself I am ultimately helping the normie society.
>>
>>27261346
>That's not fair.

And so we finally get to it: You think it's supposed to be fair. That's the greatest lie ever told, that there has to be fairness.

>You're just trying to get me to play the game. Even though you know it's rigged.

Tell that to all the people who had it even worse than you who are now at the top.

'Oh no, They were always Normies! they were just failed chads!'

And this is why you will fail. You think there game had to be equal or nothing.

I doubt Hannibal of Carthage thought the same when he was out numbered by tens of thousands..and what did he do? He fucked shit up.

'Oh no no no, he was surely hiding another hundred thousand troops over the hill, it just SEEMED like he had less men, he still had the advantage!'
>>
>>27261424
>>>27261332 (You)
lol ok
>>27261310 (You)
Alright, enjoy dying. But if you truly want to remove yourself entirely from society, start by getting off the internet. Then you can take off all the clothes you're wearing that I am 100% certain you didn't create personally. And then go outside of the building you're currently in, because you didn't have any hand in building it. After all, gotta be 100% removed from those normies.

And if you've eaten food today, I sure as fuck hope you killed and cleaned and cooked it yourself, because if you spent money, you contributed to normie society.

Seems like you've got a lot of work ahead of you, Champ. Better get moving
>>
>>27261443
>And so we finally get to it: You think it's supposed to be fair. That's the greatest lie ever told, that there has to be fairness.
Why should it not be? Only reason it's not is because other people treat you like shit. For things you can't change.

About the rest of your post. People get lucky. It happens. But for every loser who is trying to succeed and does you have millions who fail. Not a game worth playing.
>>
>>27261478
Call me a hypocrite if you want, but after all these years I just want to take as much as I can without giving anything back. I don't even give a shit if normies hate me for this, at least this time I am hated for something I could change.
>>
>>27261497
That's fine. Iit can be scary and disheartening seeing the odds stacked against you.

But fuck it I'm going to try anyway. Fuck them.

As for people treating you like shit, either take it, run away and shield yourself from it or return it - meet fire with fire. You can't be nice all the time, these people know it. They see you as weak and because you persist on doing nothing they will continue to do it. It's nature, that is why is should not be fair, because it simply is not.

pic related.
>>
>>27259588
>beta
>good genetics

top kek OP
>>
File: 1440631895696.png (110 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
1440631895696.png
110 KB, 490x367
>>27259588
>literally just basic trig identities and the definition of the derivative that Calc I babbies can understand written over and over again
Ok yes I'm triggered
>>
Cuck propaganda is now "science"
I keep thinking it can't get any worse but it never fails not to.
>>
>>27261612
>you
>in charge of not being a complete fuckup

If you didn't understand what OPs post meant you might aswell just kill yourself.
>>
>>27261612
>reading comprehension wut
>>
File: 1429389931294.png (13 KB, 676x615) Image search: [Google]
1429389931294.png
13 KB, 676x615
>>27259588
In other words OP, if you are not an alpha, there is a constant threat of her fucking some alpha every single ovulation cycle.

>And people say women are trustworthy
>>
File: 1391293825241.jpg (9 KB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
1391293825241.jpg
9 KB, 190x200
>tfw I have a masculine appearance but I'm a beta
>>
>>27261375
>The female subjects were more likely to rate these genetically similar mens scents... as pleasant and desirable after they went on the pill as compared with before

Birth control confirmed prevents race mixing.
>>
>>27260988
>alphas
>smart
>>
>>27262082
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/222436245_Why_Beautiful_People_Are_More_Intelligent
>Men who are more intelligent are more likely to attain higher status than men who are less intelligent
>Higher-status men are more likely to mate with more beautiful women than lower-status men
>Intelligence is heritable
> Beauty is heritable. If all four assumptions are empirically true, then the conclusion that beautiful people are more intelligent is logically true, making it a proven theorem
>>
>>27261820
why do you feel the need for representations of math to seem challenging? seems like a pretty puerile desire, very much like a teenager trying to prove how mature and above his peers he is
>>
>>27262078
>genetically similar
Birth control confirmed for causing incest.
>>
>>27262140
I have no image to express my disgust towards you stupidity.

goddamn chad's buttbuddies i swear...
>>
>>27262187
>why do you feel the need for representations of math to seem challenging?
Because in movies and tv shows and shit, they usually have tons of equations scribbled on a whiteboard or a glass panel or something to signify that a character is smart and 90% of the time it's either extremely basic stuff or mathematical gibberish. Pictures like OP's are meant to imply some sort of intelligence when all they do is show that the person who made the image was a retard.
>seems like a pretty puerile desire, very much like a teenager trying to prove how mature and above his peers he is
On the contrary, I want it to be something I can't understand because if I can understand it then a literal retard can understand it.
>>
/r9k/ is really just the bitter sexless child of the manosphere isn't it? Nonetheless, it's all true, and once you've truly accepted it roasties and their gelded lackeys will disgust you, and every fiber of your being. Especially the beta lackeys, they get a very raw deal, but defend the female imperative unconsciously.
>>
>>27262380
what if you and everyone else were masters who understood all branches of math completely? the most obscurantist mathematical/logical equation/proposition would seem clear, obvious to you -- would you then prefer something completely incomprehensible, purely random noise with no message to be understood?
>>
>>27262672
>what if you and everyone else were masters who understood all branches of math completely?
Well, even at that point, we've already proved that we'll never be able to prove everything so I would prefer some conjecture that hasn't been solved or can't be solved to be posted.
>>
File: fuck that shit.gif (368 KB, 454x194) Image search: [Google]
fuck that shit.gif
368 KB, 454x194
>>27260904
fuck you nigger take me with you I don't want anything do with modern women either they are out of control and are doing things like they have no consequences. Covering their bodies in tattoos, being the town bike, doing drugs, becoming single mothers and sucking the government dry out of resources.
>>
>>27259588
>You can be my provider anon, but this alpha over here can fuck me

Yeah, it's really on your side m8
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.