[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just started watching this show. Why is it so shit? It&#
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: mr-robot.jpg (80 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
mr-robot.jpg
80 KB, 600x549
I just started watching this show.

Why is it so shit?

It's like someone watched the episode of South Park 'Die, Hippy, Die', completely missed the satire, and made a serious drama around the premise.

The opinions presented by Elliot aren't typical of any computer security expert I've ever met. They're more liberal arts pre-having to work tier. It's such a boring fucking whiney diatribe, with your typical Mary Sue protagonist.

I've only watched two episodes but now I'll need to spend the next four hours listening to TISM to counter-act this eighteen-year-old-knows-about-good-and-evil garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTj1xPwi0EA
>>
I loved it and am hyped for the next season.
You got shit taste desu.
>>
>>27259246
>Well I'm a cyber-terrorist, just how cool is that?
>I'm gonna take on the World Bank, and knock the bastard flat.
>The broadband is my minefield, the command prompt my gun.
>The fact is I'm a dickwad and so very young.

>Rebellions not been tried before, not that I'm aware.
>We're the first in history, if not, I wasn't there.
>There was some sort of thing in France, my teacher once did speak.
>It can't have ever come to much and I skipped school that week.
>>
>>27259297
Pasta pasta pasta,
you ain't my master!
>>
>>27259271
Nah, you have the shit taste.

>I typed. Computer hackers love typing. They love to explain everything they do to their pleb audience because anything remotely subtle would go over their head.
>>
>>27259312
No you have shit taste.
>>
>>27259246
In ten years people will see this the same way we see the 1995 film 'Hackers'.
>>
>>27259246
I liked it at first but then I thought it derailed and I dropped it after the hallucination episode.

It's like the ugly robotling who grew into a beautiful normie over night.
Oh you're a hacker looser recluse better start going to drugparties and become a prominent social engineer just like that.
It should have kept the real world interactions to a minimum.
>>
>>27259348
>I told him he had shit taste. I need to narrate everything I do. Is this a shitty adaptation of a book by someone who doesn't know anything about visual storytelling? No, it's just dumb.
>>
>>27259350
That's one of my all time guilty pleasures.

I know it's total bollocks but I still love it.
>>
>>27259359
I can't stand it and I'm only two episodes in.

He's just this completely unrelateable special snowflake. "100 years ago when agriculture was the most common job I would've had to do rough, hard, labour just to provide the basics. Now thanks to capitalism those basics are provided to most people by default and I have a problem with that."

Completely unrelateable unless you have your head up your ass in a similiar fashion.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.