[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do lower class folk use the word "fuck" or "fucking"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: usjoYkw.jpg (214 KB, 960x1046) Image search: [Google]
usjoYkw.jpg
214 KB, 960x1046
Why do lower class folk use the word "fuck" or "fucking" in nearly every other sentence?
>>
dunno but she's got cute feet, who is she?
>>
Animal like behavior. Males and females do it in the low class. It's basically an assertion of their social/sexual dominance.
>>
File: outskilled.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
outskilled.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>27258941
Fuck off you fucking retard, FUCK.
>>
Lack of vocabulary and by extension lower than average or at best average intelligence. It's quite amusing actually if you start counting the times they repeat the same swearword in a couple of sentences. What's even more funny is that it isn't even used in the proper sense half of the times, mostly being used as a word filler.

Once you become aware of this it is painful to listen to anyone speaking like this.
>>
>>27258941
it's a filler word like er or um
>>
File: GhW1i2L.jpg (233 KB, 960x1158) Image search: [Google]
GhW1i2L.jpg
233 KB, 960x1158
>>27258993
Get your own footfu bro, she belongs to me

>>27259135
It's like when dumb, air-headed bimbo's use the word "like" 2-3 times per sentence.
>>
alienation and the desire to fit in
>>
>>27259206
My older brother does this. Uses like at least one or two times a sentence. Doesn't help that he insists on telling you any funny scene from anything in the most detailed unfunny way possible. Probably why he has no friends and repulses women.
>>
>>27259206
Yes, it's very annoying.
>>
>>27259022
shut the fuck up you fucking piece of fuck
>>
So you're a """""""patrician""""""" who likes feet.

Is this one of these new "Eric's rad memes for kewl ppl" I keep hearing about?
>>
>>27259636
>Eric's rad memes for kewl ppl

u wot m8
>>
>>27259243
>My older brother does this. Uses like at least one or two times a sentence. Doesn't help that he insists on telling you any funny scene from anything in the most detailed unfunny way possible. Probably why he has no friends and repulses women.

You just described me, and this hurts
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.