[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm sorry anon but I don't do anal/facials/blowjobs[insert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>I'm sorry anon but I don't do anal/facials/blowjobs[insert sexual act of choice] anymore. I wasn't sure of myself in the past and was trying to experience new things to find myself. I'm now confident with myself and my body and hope you respect that.

how do you react?
>>
>>27258897
>happy for you mom
>>
>>27258937
Posts like these are why I still come here
>>
>>27258897
Why Amanda, why?
>>
>>27258897

I would be fucking THRILLED that a whore had let slip what she really is rather than pretending to be a good girl

If she doesn't tell you, and you can't find out, you always run the risk of landing a complete whore. If they're honest, it's like winning the lottery
>>
Why are you telling me this now? I got you out in this field with me so you could suck me off. Oh well, I guess I will just skin and wear you.
>>
>>27258897
>tfw she'd rather fuck the dancing lobsters than date you
>>
>>27258937
This anon have reached Pillar Men level of perfection.
>>
1. i would immediately dump her because she's admitting she was a huge slut in the past
2. if this was upon first meeting and she said she didn't like blowjobs i would dump her because those are the only things that actually feel better than masturbation for me.
>>
>>27258897
this cunt is mentally ill. good riddance. jesus christ. don't even wanna know what's going behind that bitchface.
>>
>>27258897
That's okay. So are you telling me you don't want to have any kind of sex anymore? Or just no more of one specific type? The greentext coming out of your smiling face is unclear.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.