[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone else think it's weird that, concerning sexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Yoga-Pants_0010.jpg (33 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
Yoga-Pants_0010.jpg
33 KB, 612x612
does anyone else think it's weird that, concerning sexual attraction, men are interested in really feminine things (pretty girls, long hair, shapely bodies, demure attitude) and women are attracted to really masculine things (big muscles, broad shoulders, arrogant attitude). it's almost like the opposite of what you'd expect
>>
File: 1456186209161.jpg (129 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
1456186209161.jpg
129 KB, 500x636
>>27258713

I can't really grasp the kind of logic you used when thinking up that post
>>
File: Capture (2).png (525 KB, 454x516) Image search: [Google]
Capture (2).png
525 KB, 454x516
now that you mention it, yes. But I've seen some of the straightest men in the world walking around with pretty girls, it's not necessarily an interest with those characteristics for yourself but rather for your partner.
>>
>>27258724

I think what OP is trying to say is that a man would be diamonds if he sees a girl wearing pink and acting submissive.

Where as if she drove a hemi truck with riveted steel he wouldn't be as hard.

I think they are pointing out the irony that men are attracted to girly traits and attributes sexually.

It is hard to explain, but I had the same thought once.
>>
I get exactly what you mean, OP.

Man it's good to know other people have had these thoughts.
>>
>>27258713
yes, it really is kinda cool
probably the reason american movies always portrait the lawful good lady being attracted to the scoundrel
but women are much more beautiful t b h
>>
>>27258713
People of one gender are attracted to evolutionarily beneficial traits in members of the gender required by them to spread their genes?
Boyo, that sure is weird, OP.
>>
>>27259577
lol actually a strong woman would be much more likely to survive in nature, yet you don't see any guy trying to bang landwhales/bodybuilders
>>
>>27258755
it still doesn't make sense unless you were raised by video games and anime. men who are into trucks get even more excited by a hot girl who is also into trucks. right now there's a huge trend over muscular women who still keep a lean figure. they don't necessarily find feminine things or masculine things more "interesting" sexually, it is just fundamental to masculinity to be attracted to femininity and vice versa. How they interpret these things outside of "men fuck women" is completely arbitrary. it's about as weird as going to sleep when you are sleepy.
>>
File: 1457823189015.jpg (32 KB, 447x456) Image search: [Google]
1457823189015.jpg
32 KB, 447x456
>>27258713

As opposed to fucking what? God you Americans are so cucked, you don't know how males and females are naturally attracted to. You really bought into the feminist propaganda. You actualy think that men find powerful women sexually apealing
>>
>>27259607
really short girls win like 2+ points to their rating (at least to me)
probably because of the girly/manly thing too
4'11 is fucking prime female height
>>
>>27258755
I guess the explanation is its a deviation from normal life and thats hot. Kind of like the KKK leader caught with a black tranny prostitute
>>
>>27259600
Likely to survive regularly. Not as likely to fulfil the evolutionarily designed role of being a woman. Women stay home and nurture because it's needed for the baby. They give birth and raise young. Men are disposable. One can can impregnate a million women. A woman with a million men can only produce 1 baby every 9 months. That's why men fight and die. That's why women are homemakers.

(This is all traditionally obviously(

How do you fucktards not /intologic/? You're all fucking high schoolers and it drives me insane.
>>
The only reason why men want muscles is because women find them sexy. Men typically aren't aroused by muscles.
The only reason why women want shapely bodies is because men find them sexy. Women typically aren't aroused by shapely bodies.
>>
>>27259649
Manlet detected

I'd say 5'3" or 5'4" is perfect. There's wiggle room though.
>>
>>27259600
Landwhales would not survive do to consumption and slow movement. Hell, they would be left behind if shit went down.
>>
>>27259673
5'8 :(
my country is really fucking short so it's not that much of a big deal
>>
What's so weird about it?
You're obviously attracted to what you don't have. Why would you be attracted to broad shoulders and penises when you already have them. You look for tits and asses because it's what they have that you don't have.
>>
File: trump2.jpg (256 KB, 600x690) Image search: [Google]
trump2.jpg
256 KB, 600x690
>>27259600
A strong woman will survive yes, however as strong as she could be, a strong man will survive and PROTECT without trouble many more ppl if he is willing.

But a strong[anyone] can't give birth to a strong man, the person needs to be a woman, and for a woman the most important thing is to be fertile, and being fertile means low test levels, so that means she wont be that strong at all, not even looking strong.

And thus a strong man desires fertile looking (big hips + breasts) woman that can have his children and if she does so, he will protect his family by all means.

So:
>A fertile woman needs strong man.
>Strong man needs fertile woman
>To start a family you need man and fertile woman, to be protected and rise a children you need both fertile woman and strong man.

And I am speaking for every man 10 000 ago.

Right now tho... ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.