[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Pretend to go to University but sit on laptop in library
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1446506335658.jpg (44 KB, 404x405) Image search: [Google]
1446506335658.jpg
44 KB, 404x405
Who /Pretend to go to University but sit on laptop in library everyday/ here/?

Feels cozy as fuck
>"Yes mummie dearest, I had a great day at school today!"
>>
>having the grades to get into university
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: smugwojakcigar.png (46 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakcigar.png
46 KB, 640x400
I can relate but instead of the library, I sit in my comfy apartment in the campus residences

>tfw I got a 2 person apartment for myself because I was racist/sexist
>>
>>27258565
can't wait for the cry for help thread in a few months because you've been kicked out of university and your family doesn't want anything to do with you anymore
>>
Don't waste money. Uni is expensive as fuck. That's just stupid.
>>
>>27258625
Life is a waste of money
>>
>spending an entire day worrying about being in a stupidly uncomfortable scenario while surrounded by turbonormies

Na
>>
>>27258674
>stupidly uncomfortable

I don't know what library you've been to but where I am it's god-tier comfy. You have your own corner and nobody can bother you.
>>
holy fuck

im doing the same thing a robot here does.

its over. i always read this troll threads laughing, but this is too real...
>>
>>27258843
Details? How is it going?
>>
i did this for most of my senior year of high school, feelsgoodman
>>
>>27258766
I have those things at home away from the normies
>>
>>27258938
are you in college now?
>>
>>27258894

i actually go to a public library and i've met some cool dudes and even a qt

basically it's my 3rd attempt at college and failed again, im already 28 so im a fucking loser lol
>>
>>27258983
Did your parents give up on you or why are they letting you stay at home?
>>
How do you plan on making this work? Eventually they're going to expect you to graduate, how are you going to make that work?
>>
It all comes crashing down when mummy asks you where your degree is
I knew a guy who did this and he was kick out of his home and his parent didn't speak to him for 2 months
>>
>>27258625
>what are scholarships
>what is community college
>what are public, in-state unis

Uni doesn't have to be expensive.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27258565
This is comfy, I'm sure about that, but I must admit that my NEET has two E's so I'm not in education either and just at home.
>>
File: 1432597196473.jpg (32 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1432597196473.jpg
32 KB, 412x351
>>27258565
I did this then I failed all my classes.
Going back in a couple weeks though.
>>
>>27259017
The former, but I manage to get by alone
>>
>>27258988
nah, i decided to start working right away. but I've been NEET for the last few months so that didn't turn out as well as planed
also checked
>>
>>27258766
>own corner
our uni library is small and shit and there's only tables where groups sit reeeeeeeee
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.