[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking kill me. >tell a girl at camp how I feel about her.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: Making America Great Again.jpg (64 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
Making America Great Again.jpg
64 KB, 1180x842
Fucking kill me.

>tell a girl at camp how I feel about her.
>she's in disbelief
>after camp things going good.
>texting frequently, etc. etc.
>get to the point where she tells me the truth, says as of now, she doesn't like me
>don't feel super upset, I mean she was honest and she thinks I'm super nice for it.
>decide to ask if her mindset would change in future
>she replies with 'that idk'
>then ask 'still friends, I hope?'
>get blueticked

Not as bad as the stories most of you guys have but I feel worse than before.
>>
>>27258353
underage fag detected

go away, kill yourself, ree etc
>>
>>27258353
At least you told her.
>Yesterday I was on an elliptical after lifting
>girl who likes me and who I like back gets on the one next to me.
> I say hi, but she doesn't hear me so I say nothing.
>awkwardly ride for another 15 minutes thinking of what I could say to her.
>can't think of anything that is not extremely autistic or self centered

Now she thinks that I do not like her. She has gotten on the machine next to me like 3 times this last week. Fuck
>>
>>27259077
OP here. Its just a hurdle thats easy to get past. Just start talking. She already likes you so its easy.
>>
>>27259226
I honestly can not think of a single sentence that I could follow up into a normal conversation.
>>
>>27259384
okay. This is what I did. I told her the truth. "I'm starting to like you."
See where it leads. It was my first time doing this and it went pretty well, until, you know.
>>
>>27258353
>camp

I assume you don't live near one another.

In which case, why is the chick acting more like a man then you are? If there's no connection there's no reason to keep talking. You're not going to drive an hour or however far away she is to "hang out". To fuck, sure, but not as friends.

So fuck off so you don't waste her minutes and she can find another cock to slurp.
>>
>>27259077
Don't hit on people at the gym.

Especially do not hit on women at the gym.

Great way to make someone never want to be near you again.
>>
>>27259438
I have only talked to her maybe 3 times. I can tell that she is interested in me, but I don't know if she would be creeped out or not if I said that. Fuck, you are probably a lot more alpha than me when it comes to that. I know that I wouldn't be able to get myself to say that no matter what.
>>
>>27259483
She has flirted with me a few times in the gym. I agree with you, but I don't see a problem when they were the first to show interest.
>>
>>27259513
So long as you're not autistic enough to think "interaction" equals "flirting", yeah, that's fair.
>>
>>27259484
Anon, you work out. Have some confidence in yourself.
>>
>>27259484
just tell her that you think she's cute and that you'd like to get to know her better

If you're good looking, this shit should be easy.
>>
>>27258353
>blueticked.
Meaning?
>>
>>27259633
it should be, but when you have been either rejected or pushed away every time, it is kind of too much risk. Yeah I am pretty good looking and muscular, but that doesn't really take away from how low my value is. I am pretty sure that even if I did start talking to her, she would just get bored and eventually stop. It would just be another person who has power over me.
>>
>>27259802
OP back. Ask for her number.
>>
>>27259797
>>27259934
It means that she read my messages but didn't reply
>>
>>27259513
Get jacked, get tinder, talk to girls there and get dates if IRL is too tricky for you
>>
>>27259802
focus on your workout then. The fact you've given this so much thought and so much stress means you won't be thinking clearly even if she does talk to you. You get nervous because you think about it so much.

Disregard her, relax, and play things in the moment.

I'm blind leading the blind here though
>>
>>27259988
I have kind of been avoiding her during the actual work out. You are right, I think about everything too much, that might be the main problem, but there isn't really much i can do
>>
>be me
>be six
>have a crush on a girl named Amber
>never tell her 'cause I'm six but tell my family
>they make fun of me for it
>be nine
>have a crush on a girl named Ellen
>never tell her
>be eleven
>have a crush on a girl named Vanessa
>so does every other boy
>we actually bond over how cute she is
>innocence of youth, no sexual jealousy
>tell her one day
>she says 'I know'
>nothing ever happens
>pretty neutral experience overall
>be me
>be twelve
>convinced a girl named Renee likes me
>ends up being the worst bully to me
>be me
>still twelve
>girl way out of my league says she wants to date me
>reject her 'cause I think it must be a joke
>be me
>be thirteen
>accuse girl, Carissa, of stuffing her bra
>she gets angry and says 'feel them then!'
>in the middle of class in front of others so I don't
>be me
>still thirteen
>tell classmates I like a girl, Jenna, even though I only like her because of accesibility
>in other words, she's in my league
>she leads me on for a bit and then rejects me horribly
>girls tell me most unappealing girl, Elyce, in school likes me
>think 'awesome'
>approach her about it
>she says 'that's just a dumb rumour'.
>be me
>be fourteen
>qt Asian girl, Emma, says she likes me but I am obsessed with this other girl, Alissa
>other girl is like 'eww. no'
>she ends up going out with some forty year old dude and moving to a hippy commune
>comes back when we're both in our twenties and clearly has a crush on me
>I reject her advances half out of awkwardness and half out of some self-spiting revenge tactic
>she has a fiance and I feel like I've almost ruined their relationship by propositioning them for a threesome and then being overly touchy in his company
>all completely accidental/incidental, but no guilt either way

I'm going to keep going even if noone reads this it's pretty therapeutic
>>
>>27260241
I would like to hear more
ori
>>
>>27258353
She's not attracted to you, which is defined primarily by first impressions and how she sees you through her expectations.

Time to move on.
>>
>>27260241
>back to the teenage years
>be fifteen
>girl named Sarah asks me if I'll go to the Debutante Ball (Australian prom) with her when we're both old enough (three years from then)
>say sure
>hugs and touches me a lot
>but I think, in retrospect, it was just to make me awkward so her and her friends could laugh at me
>fall in love with Sarah because it's basically the furthest I've been with a girl at that point
>imagine hugging her every night
>finally, at eighteen, get drunk and tell mutual friends about it
>word gets to her
>nope.jpg
>still convinced there's a chance
>spend three years in the friendzone
>do her homework for her
>drop out of uni
>heavily abusing drugs
>these days she has a kid with the ultimate normie
>not even a chad, a real simpleton, the male equivalent of a basic bitch
>she holidays in Europe
>my best friend at the time who spread the word that I liked her is now a famous comedian with his own TV show
>I'm unemployed
>I can't focus
>I'm constantly relapsing and withdrawing from drugs
>but, it's not all them, there's more damage
>be adult university drop-out
>start selling iPads for a living
>commission only
>coworker named Claire tells me she has a crush on me
>tell her I feel the same
>she then says 'i don't have the headspace for this' whenever I try doing something
>gets drunk and bangs out other coworkers.
>she's the victim though
>leave job due to stress/drugs
>get clean find new job
>girl, Angela, expresses interest again, this time not as clear
>fuck it, ask her out
>she says no
>i basically write her a huge angry text message that, really, was meant for Claire
>everybody finds out
>she progresses in the company while I continue being just a salesperson
>I burn-out and quit and am pretty heavily addicted to drugs
>move back in with my parents
>now I'm just biding my time until I finally die or am forced to kill myself.
>>
>>27258353
>camp
>7-8th grade

just get the fuck off of r9k for your own sake before this place does serious damage to your perception of people and things.
>>
>>27258353
>'still friends, I hope?'

orbiter mode: engaged
>>
>>27260317
ty anon

I want to write a book about my life, but instead of going on a killing spree, I want it to be my suicide note.

I feel like Rodger didn't help anyone. He just further entrenched feminists into their positions even though he was a direct result of that culture.

If I only kill myself and have like 'the world's longest suicide note', at least that might make people realise.

Probably not, though. I honestly feel like it's all being controlled by a few elites and we're pretty powerless. Any message I have, unless it can help them in some way, will just get lost in the noise.
>>
>>27260352
through her expectations?
>>
>>27260412
i rarely come here anyway, just thought I'd share my story and hear a few more.
>>
Cut all contact
Djdjdjdj
>>
>>27260369
at least Legit got cancelled
>>
>>27260593
Nah, not that show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M79jXJMiPY8
>>
>>27260454
I was thinking about doing that. If I could actually write something decent, maybe I could get at least a few people to read it.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.