[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would anyone want to kids at all ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12
File: time.png (351 KB, 422x563) Image search: [Google]
time.png
351 KB, 422x563
Why would anyone want to kids at all ?
>>
have

*comment orginal
>>
>brightside economics
>pope & change
>when having it all means not having children
>>
>>27258045
Because my stupid brain makes me want them and junk
>>
File: Me Me.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Me Me.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
Something about me biological impulse - tis something I inherited from Mr. Neanderthal xd
>>
>>27258045
they want to pass on their genes or something
>>
The European peoples must survive at all costs
>>
>>27258045
I don't know except my body screams at me to impregnate qts.

Like, not even fuck, but just really dump my seed deep in their pussy when I know it's not a safe day.
>>
someone will actually give a fuck about you in old age

be alpha like the Chinese and make your children look after you so you don't get thrown into a retirement home

I used to work there and its the #1 reason I want to have kids, those people in there have nothing. There are lawyers, doctors, politicians whatever, their colleagues and friends have moved on or are dead. People lose interest in you as you get old, soon enough you realize the only thing you have is your family. The difference in physical health and mental happiness between the oldies that have family and those that don't is huge, they look about 10 yrs younger and are much in better shape
>>
File: tumblr_ns6rkcPFbk1s514nio9_540.jpg (86 KB, 514x585) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns6rkcPFbk1s514nio9_540.jpg
86 KB, 514x585
this magazine cover is like what /pol/ warned us about
>>
>>27258181
No.
It's cool and hip not to have kids, let the minorities procreate.
>>
>>27258077
> "Oh my GAHD, that's a fresh docta peppa!"
>>
Notice how the people on the cover are white, and not niggers
>>
Billions of years of evolution, every predecessor fighting, stuggling, suffering and dying in more ways than you can imagine to cullminate into you for the chance that you could continue that cycle give it all some semblance of purpose, procreation is the closest thing to inherent meaning life has and you choose to throw that opportunity away for what? An extra decade of youthful living before you start shriveling up? If you are stupid enough to choose that you're probably an evolutionary dead end anyway, you are the panda bears who won't fuck to save their species and instead gorge themselves all day, you are the beautiful ones, you are a a disappointment to your parents and all your countless ancestors.

If you aren't going to at least try to contribute to the continued existence of our species you should just kill yourself, the resources you use can be put to better use.
>>
>>27258045

To leave behind a legacy that while last longer than they will.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in."

-Greek Philosopher Man
>>
Have you ever thought seriously about whether or not to have kids? I did and realised I don't really want them, and they'd be a huge pain.
>>
>>27258419
>implying old people in retirenment homes don't have families
L
O
L
>>
>7 million people
>BUH MUH GENES ARE SO UNIQUE THEY SHOULD BE PASSED YOU GUYS MUH NAME MUH LEGACY SAVING THE WHITE RACE
Pathetic.
>>
this thread is proof you cannot be both /pol/ and a robot.

>but muh white race
>muh contribution to society
>>
>>27259698
>7 million people

Yes you're right, don't breed ever
>>
>>27258045
Notice that the couple is white. Basically, "Yes, good whites, don't breed at all, let Latinos and Blacks outbreed you".
>>
File: Schopenfeeler.jpg (127 KB, 576x635) Image search: [Google]
Schopenfeeler.jpg
127 KB, 576x635
>>27259471
Don't be so nihilistic my friend, we are more than mere animals. Not a single person consents to being born and yet we are obligated to further procreate to appease our parents and our ancestors before them.

Anti-natalism is the one true way.
>>
Most people would prefer a child free life if given a choice but normies have poor impulse control thats why everybody gets knocked up. If you prefer to have children like most normies you are not a robot. Childfree life here, i don't feel like having a kid because i want to be the kid. Me and my wife will always fight and i will be forced to live a life of suffering if we ever have children.
>>
I'd have children but it's at least 18 years i wouldn't be able to kill myself and i can't commit to that
>>
>>27259779
Problem is that robots want to leave a mark on society but cannot do so, and normies do not care about leaving a mark on society because of muh hedonism.

So robots view the world with envy, while normies view it with contempt.

This cover >>27258045 is a classic on hedonistic rule breaking mental gymnastic.
>>
creating life is immoral because no life is created for itself but for others, with expectations and factors thrown to enslave it before it's even created
>>
>>27260363
Even though you seem to be a downer, we are all better off because you exist.

Thank you for existing.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>27260363
oh shit forgot to add a picture of me to the post. here you go
>>
>>27260458
as much as i love the le hat meme, it still is a low-level ad-hominem and isn't so sufficient as an arguement as it is for shitposting
>>
>>27260458
>>27260424
Nice arguments boys
>>
>>27260962
What is the argument? Greed and selfishness even when altruistic is immoral?
>>
>>27260363
>Can't find objective morality
>Claim something immoral

Don't try to push your value system on others.
>>
>>27261181
He never said morality wasn't objective wanker
continuing your family line is objectively immoral
>>
>>27258045
white people should just all stop having kids. it's our turn.
>>
>>27259663
As someone who visits retirement homes for their job occasionally, they're pretty depressing places. People go their to die, and most families hardly ever visit, even if they do have a lot of children, and the retired people there are often abused.

Everyone dies alone really, and having kids won't make sure you have some giant support net for when you drop dead.
>>
LETS STOP HAVING KIDS AND LET A MILLION AHMEDS IN LOL
>>
File: Amalia.gif (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Amalia.gif
2 MB, 853x480
>>27261232
>>27261247
The muhammads and jamals should be doing the same, nor does creating more white babies just to out breed them justify having children in the first place.
>>
>>27261276
shut the fuck up white boy. it's a blessing that none of you want kids, there's nothing to be mad about. everybody wins.
>>
>>27261223
>comprehension of a two year old

There is no objective morality, his argument rests on the fact that there is one.

If you cannot show that objective morality exists then good luck with the rest of the show.

Moreover, good luck showing God to exist to peddle your objective morality.
>>
>>27261276
the very reason why we have millions of migrants being injected into europe is becuase of people not having children and instead seeking hedonistic behaviour
>>
>>27261335
my point still stands fugrobot
>>
File: 1457404365530.jpg (21 KB, 318x320) Image search: [Google]
1457404365530.jpg
21 KB, 318x320
>>27258045
You're right. Let's just all stop having children so humanity will fall apart.
>>
>>27261246
>Everyone dies alone really, and having kids won't make sure you have some giant support net for when you drop dead.

This.

I have a grandmother that is doing OK except she needs some help getting to the bathroom. She would do fine living with one of her 9 kids and having a nurse aid come to help. They are throwing $6000/month away sticking her in a posh nursing home. Grandfather left her with a few million in assets which are getting pissed away to the tune of $80k/yr. They all go and visit her multiple times per week which is nice.
>>
>>27261417
there is no reason to continue the human race and procreate, you only say this due to your innate biological need and an arbitrary obligation to your parents and ancestors even though you never asked to be born.
>>
I may feel bad about a lot of shit, but I will never feel bad for not having kids. Fuck kids.
>>
>>27259927
He believes that the purpose of life is to reproduce, which isn't nihilism at all.
>>
File: 34390843_p45.png (31 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
34390843_p45.png
31 KB, 500x290
>>27258045
I can't have kids because if they end up cute I don't know if I can resist dicking them
>>
>>27261247
How many white people does it take to build a nuke?

The reason we're being overrun by shitskins is because we're pussies, not because we aren't fucking. We could very easily reduce our population while simultaneously eliminating the undesirables.
>>
>>27258045
Yes. good goy! White couples must NEVER reproduce!
>>
>>27258045
Some of us don't want to hand the west over to the muslims just yet
>>
the childfree life is code for enslavement by a woman.
>>
>>27258419
>he doesn't have a suicide plan
>>
>>27261810
if it's not about the kids, then it's all about her.
>>
>>27261276
>The muhammads and jamals should be doing the same
But the point is they won't stop. They breed like cockroaches and the only way to save the western world aside from genocide is to start knocking up blondes.
>>
>>27258419
if I were graced with a family, then the last thing I would want is to burden them with my demented aging self.
I would live to provide them the best, then retire peacefully in a home with the knowledge that I won at life.
keeping kids from being able to start their own families so they can take care of you is a very boomer thing to do: and boomers are the worst humans to have ever lived ever.
>>
>>27261810
>the childfree life is code for enslavement by a woman.

toplol, if anything being married to a slutwhore that's going to leave you, take half your property and never let you see your children is the actual enslavement.

At least by being alone I don't have to deal with their shit.
>>
>>27261810
What? That's literally the opposite of how it goes. She traps you with kids.
>>
>>27261335
>that glorious feel when Yuropastan will be filled by long legged ebony hotties and high-test sandnigresses in 20 years
>>
lel whitey is done for
>>
>>27261881
that's exactly what I meant: if kids are out of the equation, then a relationship with a woman is harm without benefit.
>>
>>27261960
And kids bring benefit because?
>>
>>27261960
It's harm without benefit either way. Having a relationship with a woman costs money, your emotional health, and your physical health at all times and no exceptions, regardless of whether there's a kid in the picture or not.
>>
>>27258045

Realizing your biological imperative. Also, it feels very nice to have a good family.
>>
File: 1ca.jpg (60 KB, 596x449) Image search: [Google]
1ca.jpg
60 KB, 596x449
>>27261628
l-lewwdd
>>
File: 1450121646862.gif (223 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1450121646862.gif
223 KB, 450x338
>>27259319
No, it's hip and cool to encourage minorities to get abortions and continue their education.
>>
>>27262079
I'm not even trying to be lewd, I'm being honest. I'd be fine if I had a daughter, but if I had a son, he'd probably have his virginity taken by age 10.
Hello FBI watch list
>>
>>27261979
>>27261988
if you have lost the biological imperative, then you are a broken drone.
>>
File: Anti-Laugh.gif (315 KB, 178x169) Image search: [Google]
Anti-Laugh.gif
315 KB, 178x169
>>27262460
and you are a nihilistic sap who is trying to justify his belief that we are no better than animals.
>>
>>27262460
>M-muh biological purpose
Wew
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.