[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"DON'T EVER STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13
File: 1437167357457.jpg (100 KB, 342x380) Image search: [Google]
1437167357457.jpg
100 KB, 342x380
I've never stuck my dick in anything. Can someone tell me about this? Do you have any examples of "crazy" women or girls?
What's the worst that can happen?
Any videos or stories?
>>
>>27257601
>What's the worst that can happen?
She could cut off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.
>>
>>27257621
Has this happened to you ?
>>
I face fucked this crazy girl once. She was like 25 and I was 19.

She was offering my parents couple massage and was trying to get me to stop taking my psych meds.
>>
>>27257638
Countless times.
>>
>>27257601
Crazy girls are the best. It's so easy to manipulate them because as soon as they start letting all their psycho behaviour show, you can just threaten to break up with them and they'll practically beg you to stay. If you can make them cry and realize they'd otherwise be alone without you, you're golden.
>>
>>27257648
What meds what diagnosis
>>
>>27257712
crazy girls are the best in bed, but once you leave them they'll just say you raped them or abused them, have fun in jail. or they'll poke holes in your condom at your ''good bye sex'' and will claim child support
>>
>>27257732
That goes with my point though, if you had one, you wouldn't let her go. Imagine her actually rigging a pregnancy like that, you could threaten to leave and she'd panic and beg you to stay.
>>
>>27257730
geodon

brief reactive psychosis at the time. since then its been schizoaffective and mixed bipolar
>>
>>27257601
Happened to someone I know. She managed to record all his passwords (I have no clue how) and now threatens suicide when he mentions how he's unhappy with the relationship. Apparently she sent some emails out from his account saying some fucked up shit, so she could see how he would react.

She pulls weird mental gymnastic shit 24/7, the whole situation is a testament to how you should never go now crazy whores
>>
>>27257601
Only fuck crazy if you are manipulative and smart other than that don't do it!
If you care about them they will destroy you!
>>
>>27257832
Btw the pussy is always good.
>>
Never date someone with impulse control problems.

I broke up with my only ever partner when they got frustrated and kicked over a chair. They had previously slammed a door in my house and I'd told them it was unacceptably childish behavior to let their emotions control them that way.
>>
>date girl who had anxiety and panic attacks
>Didn't know about that until later on through the relationship
>told me she got cheated on twice in her school years (never understood why that bothered her so much)
>tell her that I have a good female . (no sex or anything happened. Just mates)
>she gets paranoid thinking I'm gonna cheat on her
>meet up with a friend for something to eat and tell my gf at the time
>she goes off on one, goes out with her friend. Ends up kissing some guy
>stupidly forgave her
>phone pings. She has to ask every time who is talking to me
>eventually near the end of the relationship, I say she can go to see her school friend for a drink
>ends up getting back home at 1am
>week later, she tells me she ended up kissing him
>forgave her like the cuck I am
>shag her one day and tell her that the relationship is over.

I look back and think how much of a mug I was. Wish I broke up with her the first time she did it because if I did that shit, she'd have told me to fuck off without a doubt.

Also every single time she was on the rag, she'd start arguing with me.
>>
>>27257621
>le fightclub reference
>>
File: 1446499090973.jpg (48 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1446499090973.jpg
48 KB, 499x499
Here's a good video
>>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0hRUaUZlUl
>>
They start to manipulate you with guilt trips or with shameless tantrums to one up you in an argument and get their way by wearing down your patience, even baiting you into getting angry so that they can hold it against you.
>>
They also hold you to impossibly high standards of conduct in an argument, while on the other hand there is no limit to how low they will sink to get their way.
>>
File: 1445938009186.jpg (35 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1445938009186.jpg
35 KB, 300x360
This made me cry. Look at the doggie at the end
>>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pRqn9tRAUAE
>>
>>27258099
This is one I've experienced
>>
File: tfw helium.png (96 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
tfw helium.png
96 KB, 645x773
>>27258099
Jesus christ you just described my sister to the letter. Living in this house is fucking killing me.

Why am I putting off suicide for these people?
>>
>>27258263
I'll take your sister. I wish I had a sister
>>
File: 1452449591330.png (260 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1452449591330.png
260 KB, 633x758
>>27258263
My sister was like that too. Then she killed herself by driving directly into a guy's house on purpose. My dad killed himself two days after her. Now it's just me and my mom. Planning on killing myself still. Our family failed.
>>
>>27258339
They had a stormy relationship. I guess he may have been cheating on her but she was fucking a whole bunch of cops and other guys.
My dad would beat me for no reason and then when I fought back she'd call the police and hang up. They'd show up and admonish me and my dad would turn into this bewildered dad with out of control son and my sister would cry and say "you need help" to me, helping to paint me as psychotic. When the police would leave they'd both laugh at me.
>>
File: lolis are fucking crazy.png (1 MB, 3641x4569) Image search: [Google]
lolis are fucking crazy.png
1 MB, 3641x4569
Read the classic love story or /r9k/, anon
>>
File: tumblr_o1sy6nNGGu1uikkgzo1_400.gif (744 KB, 301x219) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1sy6nNGGu1uikkgzo1_400.gif
744 KB, 301x219
>>27258487
Yeah I'm a bug chaser to, hoping to get HIV then AIDS. Just finishing myself off.
>>
>>27258509
Can't read, too small
>>
>>27257601
>Do you have any examples of "crazy" women or girls?

All of them. Go gay or go home.
>>
>>27258531
are you
are you sure
>>
File: tumblr_mp9rxxLXWT1rnnb31o1_1280.jpg (221 KB, 1023x1820) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mp9rxxLXWT1rnnb31o1_1280.jpg
221 KB, 1023x1820
>>27258575
I am gay. I've had dicks in me. Never stuck my dick in a butt or had my dick sucked. Just bottoming
>>
>>27258323
>>27258458
Did you at least rub it in your dads face before he opted out like a bitch?

Why not turn your life around now that the bad influences are gone?
>>
>>27258640
Mentally Ill and in extremely poor health, never had friends. I've just lived without hope and didn't prepare for the future so I'm not fit to live. Being a gay slut is fun though
>>
File: 1414805860545.jpg (16 KB, 740x792) Image search: [Google]
1414805860545.jpg
16 KB, 740x792
>>27258520
>>27258631
change those tumblr filenames, bruh. there's a limit to how much of a faggot u can be, and ur pushing it
>>
>>27257601
If you really want to know, the saying is there for a reason.
My story goes like this
>meet qt girl
>shes my age
>we play games and whatnot, all is fun
>eventually both of us go through some bad phases
>by sticking up for each other we get closer
This is where it takes a turn for the worse
>she wasn't my age, she was 15(bare minimum of legal where I live)
>went on dates with old men for money
>sold panties
>previously dated a 19yo when she was 13
>did anal at t h i r t e e n with aforementioned guy
>she had anxiety attacks, suffered from major depression, had legit OCD that would make her flip shit(she once started hitting herself over flies that didn't exist)
>frequently OD'd on her anti-psychotics as a way to escape reality
>her anti-depressants ruined her appetite and sleeping completely
>had a hidden instagram where she fished for attention/people to send her free shit, it's at like 15k followers now
I couldn't cope with this at all, I was trying to piece together not only my crumbling life, but also this girl's.
It tore me to shreds trying to keep it together, it ended with me crashing and staying at home for a full week doing nothing, after that I broke up.
This is where it gets even spicier, even though I took all the blame during the breakup so to not hurt her anymore she still decided to talk a tremendous amount of shit behind my back to a mutual friend, throwing all sorts of lies and insults to make me appear to be hitler incarnate(all of which she said was applicable to herself, the worst person she could make up was literally inspired by herself).
I poured half a year of effort into making her happy and giving her hope for the future, even helped her get off her anti-depressants that were doing her no good, yet she still decided to backstab me for no reason.
Sometimes I think back to the relationship and have a mini breakdown, it was a complete nightmare, don't EVER stick your dick in crazy.
You can't save her, but you can save yourself.
>>
Don't stick your dick in crazy story #1
>work nice job at a big downtown firm
>beginning a great career
>meet nice girl on OKCupid
>we date/fuck for 4 months
>Oops! Turns out she's completely insane and way more than I want to deal with!
>break it off as nicely and gently as possible
>she harasses every coworker and boss I have

Don't stick your dick in crazy story #2
>hook up with fun but kind of loose girl through friend of a friend
>have her over at my place
>have a nice time, wine and everything, also sex
>it's very clear what this is from the start though
>she even has some on-off boyfriend she's rebounding from and says she just wants sex and fun for now
>visits once in a while over a year
>SUDDENLY
>"HEY SO ARE WE DATING OR WHAT????"
>"wh.. no, we're not dating. we've met like 7 times over a year and then just for sex."
>"BUT WE WATCHED MOVIES TOGETHER!"
>"yes, and then had meaningless sex."
>"I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE"
>later learn she's a car-keying window-smashing lunatic
>have to spend a year worrying about her
>only really feel safe after I move

Don't stick your dick in crazy story #3
>have OKCupid still
>same story again, nice girl turns nuts
>turns out she's on meds
>break it off gently
>starts spamming me like crazy every time she goes off her meds
>keeps making new accounts and pretending to be other people to harass me
>>
File: 1453855024700.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1453855024700.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
>>27257601
A couple times
First time was thick chick with an eating disorder. She was skinny but not total bones. Think brunette Piper Perri
If I didn't reply to her text messages within ~30 minutes I'd get tons more messages.
>I'm playin skyrim babe, I didn't hear my phone
WAS NOT ACCEPTABLE
She would stick her nose into everything I did, basically stalker status. Which I kinda had a thing for at the time. Until it got annoying.
When you have to tell a girl EVERYTHING you do and if something doesn't line up with something one of their stupid friends say it's a crock of shit.
>I went to mcdonalds with Ben after school then went home.
>CLARISSA SAID SHE SAW YOUR CAR AT THE BANK REEEE
>oh yeah I stopped by the bank too
*fight ensues until I can calm her down*

The second one was a little more retarded.
It was a fling and it was clear to me that it was no more than a fling and I thought we were on the same page.
Bitch starts coming round' making me dinner all the time and fucking then leaving.
>Hell yes this is awesome
I should've known /r9k/ I should've known
After a while I start getting "jealous girlfriend" remarks
>Well if you went to the mall why didn't you get ME anything
>Why would you talk to HER
After a while of this going on she started to get really possessive and saying emasculating things to me.
>lol well it's not like you're a real man anyway
Shit like that. Like trying to put me down to make me feel like I can't do any better. Fuck off bitch I know what you're doing and that's why your boyfriend has eternal bitchface. Yes, she also had a cuck bf.
No he never watched us fuck, I'm not into that. He begged for vids tho. kek.

Eventually I blew up and we had a huge face and I really wanted to fucking rip her head off of her body and punt it across the yard.
I managed to contain it and walk away.
I'm so over it now idc what the miserable bitch does, she's the one that has to live with herself.
>>
>>27259726
>first time was thick chick
THIS* chick. she was anorexic. Not thick kek.
>>
If she freeballs on crystal meth and has bleached blonde hair, I would advise to stay away.
>>
"Don't stick your dick in crazy " isn't meant to be taken literally, it just means make sure she doesn't find out where you live , or don't get in a long relationship with her, or only do both if you live in an apartment building with a doorman and security cameras.

If you take it literally you'll miss out on the best sex.
>>
>>27257732
This is true. As a child of a guy who stuck his dick in crazy, do not fuck a crazy girl.
I don't care how desperate you are, do not do it. Mom magically got pregnant after he said he didn't want any kids. Then she saves up her money (from the job he got her that paid better than her shit waitress job), divorces him, and demands child support for the next 15 years.
Then she contacted her OTHER ex and demanded child support from him. Now he's homeless because he was expected to pay 20 years + interest.
The red flags were there. Out of four children, I'm the youngest. We all have different dads. All of them she divorced for child support right after.
Last time I spoke to her (year ago) she was trying to get child support from another ex so she could pay for her grandchild's wedding. Seeing those three cunts huddled together looking for her original divorce papers and laughing about it made me sick.

You think you're fucking unique? You think you can just pop on a condom, fuck her, manipulate her, and leave? You don't know what kind of mess you're fucking dealing with. Don't make another me, spare your possible child from this hell.

I have many many other stories, I could write a book.
Don't stick your dick in crazy.
It's not worth it.
>>
Yeah, I did enpenis the crazy.
The sex was top notch, but she was mentally RUINED by her father. Its like her whole shitty run from everything life made her a broken, stupid extension of her father's mad fists.

Anyway, she called the suicide police on me just to win an argument. I was dragged away in chains in front of roommates, friends and neighbors, just so she could run from herself a little more.

I hope some of you will learn from my shattered life.
>>
>>27258099
That's me mother
>>
>tfw you nervously read these threads every time they come up to see if anyone mentions you
>tfw you know that one day your past craziness will come back to bite you in the ass
>tfw you've hurt people who never deserved it and took advantage of their vulnerability and didn't even mean to
>>
>>27257712
This is called abuse and it's a lot healthier to help your partner deal with their problems.
>>
>>27261406
This is me as well. Hello fellow fembot
>>
>>27258323
Look after your mum faggot youre all shes got
>>
>>27258041
>not knowing John Bobbitt
>>
>>27258135
This. This times a bunch.
Fuck this evil bullshit. Humanity is so utterly fucked.
>>
Crazy girls are awesome for a while then you get sucked in and then your sorta fucked and you don't even know it. Hard to explain, but potentially life ruining. Don't do it.
>>
File: 1424638475028.jpg (71 KB, 640x654) Image search: [Google]
1424638475028.jpg
71 KB, 640x654
Yeah I got one
>Met some girl in college
>Decided to try going for it because she was shy, loved wearing thigh high socks, it was nice
>Go over to her place
>Started taking her clothes off
>Cut scars, scar tissue everywhere
>Go from diamonds to flaccid in seconds
>She goes back to being suicidal after I tell her to get a fucking grip
>Tries to use that as blackmail and tries to take me to court

Never again.
>>
Fuck it/10

Stick your dick in crazy, man.
>>
>>27261863
Bold!

Best of luck with the Path of Broken Glass
>>
>>27257601
Welp my mom drove on the grass infront of our house out of rage, she just turned her car around on the driveway and drove between our two maple trees.
>>
>>27259310
>have OKCupid still

Damn anon, you're smart enough to be able to get a nice job at a big downtown firm but you can't see the root of this simple fucking problem.
>>
>>27261406
>>27261548

couple of fucking cunts
>>
File: fembot_personality.jpg (99 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
fembot_personality.jpg
99 KB, 1000x750
>>27261812
>and then your sorta fucked and you don't even know it. Hard to explain, but potentially life ruining. Don't do it.

thats because they are aware enough to hide their mental illness until you get really attached to them. When they fee lsecure enough with you they feel safe to unleash the full horror of their personalities upon you

they're basically setting up traps for men and aren't even conciously aware of it
>>
>>27257712
>you can just threaten to break up with them and they'll practically beg you to stay

or throw glassware at your head. there's the calm/submissive side of the crazy coin, then aggressive w/ violent psychotic tendencies
>>
>>27262981

if they're violent it means they just fuck you up now, if they're calm it means they'll fuck you up later

you know when the cops ring at your door or something liek that
>>
>>27263006
pretty much yeah. if they're violent, it's a more immediate reaction. if they're calm, they're probably planning something with more venom, like stealing account passwords and sabotaging future prospects or relationships
>>
I'm a crazy. You definitely want to fuck me. I'm addicted to the dick, crave cum, it's insane. I would do anything, fucking anything to make you cum. I lose my mind and it's all about the dick. I don't have a gag reflex. I have an oral and anal fixation. I will fuck your dick off, suck it dry, live and breathe for it.

That's not to say I've been a slut. I have daddy issues, so I'm largely untouched (in adulthood) but I have had the experience of being obsessed with someone and it made me sexually insatiable.

I had my first sexual experience since my child abuse and he said I might be the best he's ever had (we did oral) and then I lost my shit. Went fetal, cried, and then fiended for more so I basically made him let me finish him off and then forced him to stay and hold me.

This freaked him out so when he stopped talking to me I would show up uninvited at his house and cry and be upset, then I'd try to suck his dick some more, I started having violent fantasies about beating him up and ruining his life. Mostly I wanted to hurt him emotionally and psychologically but I felt really bad about it.

I've got my shit together enough that I don't want to give into my horrible impulses. The worst I did was stand in front of his car, in the rain, crying. I degraded myself and stressed him out. I could have done so much worse, but I genuinely care and I don't want to be mean, it hurts me to feel violent things or bad things. I would never hurt anyone else but myself. But I still have an infection from a deep wound after it happened because he made/makes me feel so absolutely worthless.

All in all, I'd say never ever date someone like me. Not at all. The sex and the affection are great, but it will shift into "too much" territory unless you're strong, strange, and broken enough to handle/crave/control it. For this reason, we're great for either submission or dominance. I'm a switch inclined slave.
>>
>in highschool
>week before graduation, a friend of mine, a gril, tells me she likes me
>I instantly fall in love because someone actually likes me
>we awkwardly work through being in a relationship for the first time each
>doesn't want sex 'till marriage, fine by me, at least I have a gf
>do other sexual things
>two years later, she finally gives in, lose my virginity on my 21st birthday.
>fast forward another two years.
>she's fat, finally makes it over 200 pounds
>no self will, just eats shit, pretends to exercise, spend all day on computer.
>breaks down over something literally every time we hang out over something.
>starts becoming a feminist
>tells me a joke "What did the computer scientist name his son?"
>don't remember punchline now, but she was offended that the computer scientist in her joke was male
>wtf, she just offended herself with her own joke
>starts self harming and is bulimic
>I want to leave this shitty relationship, but she mentions self harm and potential suicide if I break up with her.
>months later, she finally realizes she is a shit girlfriend. Says maybe we shouldn't be together anymore, I quickly agree.
>break up finally
>two years later now, find her tumblr. Full blown SJW, hair, glasses, made up genders.
>complains about sexism and how awful men are.
>thank god I got out of there finally

My one happy thought about that relationship is knowing that she probably hates herself now for losing her virginity to a white cis male
>>
>>27263178
why exactly did she develop like that? where did those influences come from?
>>
>>27263247
same place robotic influences are made from; internet. when a parent does an inadequate job at raising their child, they look elsewhere for guidance
>>
>>27263247
She was south asian, and already a little fat when we first started going out. I honestly think tumblr did it. She got it about 7 months before we broke up. At that same time, she was going mentally crazy, and was seeing a therapist. From what I understand, he made it sound like her mental problems were coming from the fact that she was asian, and that growing up in such a white community did this to her. She was a STEM major in college. Combine being a minority, fat, and a woman/minority in STEM, and she went full tumblr-mode.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.