[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: things that normies say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
image.png
273 KB, 600x583
>you're a failure in life because you don't put any hard work and effort
>>
>>27257376
>"Sorry anon, can you sit somewhere else? we need the seat for someone else"
>they were my only friend-group
>no-one else ever came, they just wanted to get rid of me so I sat at a nearby table alone while everyone was chatting and having fun

fuck normies
>>
>>27257376

thats actually true, former robot here
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 800x800
>>27257746
Fuck off normie REEEEEEEE

Orignal drdur
>>
>>27257376
Did you mean to title this thread 'true things that normies say'?
>>
File: 1458156913404.jpg (125 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1458156913404.jpg
125 KB, 396x385
>You have to love yourself first

ERASE MY EXISTENCE NOW
>>
>>27257746
>former robot
Fuck off bicentennial man
>>
>>27257376
>>27257746
Another former robot here, I also agree it's actually true.
>>
>>27259156
that's true though. how can you expect someone to love you when you can't even do it yourself. normies don't like negative people
>>
>>27259176
Hard effort on convincing yourself you are one of the flock.

I'm a wagecuck, I abide my co-workers , I even gossip and have a laughwith them once in a while. That doesn't mean I wouldn't prefer to be laying down smoking weed and watching movies all day. You t hink you look cool putting all that effort in fitting in but people just smell miles away you're a failure.
>>
>private property is a human right
>>
>>27257376

That's 100% true. You don't believe it because you've never put any work in your entire life.
>>
File: 1451777705909.jpg (81 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1451777705909.jpg
81 KB, 300x250
>>27259256
I LOVE PLENTY OF PEOPLE WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY HATING MYSELF

I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT I KNOW IT'S POSSIBLE
>>
>>27257376
> you're gonna celebrate your birthday?

No, I won't, I'll just drink in my living room with my mom and dad and chug a six pack
>>
>>27257376
You have never tried though.

How many fat, ugly unhinged CEO's are there? Tonnes. They knew to put the work in and now have money, power and girls all at their feet.
>>
File: 1457326309499.png (480 KB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
1457326309499.png
480 KB, 746x718
>>27259329
>another birthday gone
>status as a socially stunted man-child becomes more and more apparent
>>
File: ull.jpg (216 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ull.jpg
216 KB, 1920x1080
>It's a spergs take mostly good advice and shit on it for lack of trying

You were emos in school weren't you? You loved the feeling of being damaged.

Shit I'm not too fond of myself either but I will try and get better. I have done as well.

Of course, for whatever reason, if you have managed to improve yourself after years of shit 'you were never really a robot!'

No better than tumblr 'sure, you aren't wealthy and are a good person but you're still straight/white/privileged.

Kek. At least I'm getting better though. Slowly, year by year.
>>
>>27259261
You're only a failure if you make yourself a failure. I went from being a loser in grade school to having actual friends and a job I enjoy. People don't 'smell' anything.
>>
>>27259306
The people you love probably don't hate themselves, though. It's not impossible for someone who hates themselves to be loved, but it is definitely harder.
>>
>>27257376
>depression is real
>privilege is real
>just be yourself
>muh genetics
>>
>>27259399
Dubs of truth, mate.
>>
>>27259477
You post in every single thread like this. How mad are you?
>>
>>27257746
>>27259119
>>27259176
>>27259274
>>27259360

Just world bullshit
>>
>>27257746
>>27259176
There's no such thing as a "former robot".
>>
>tfw even when i did i got nothing in return
JUST made me lose all hope in anything desu
>>
>>27259547
These assholes, right? They think this is some stupid subreddit about coping with change like nofap redpill, etc.
>>
>>27259530
mad about normies? Here, ill show yo-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27259535
There is no just world. However, your failure isn't due to your genetics, I doubt you're so retarded as to have any failure being genetic.

Worse people have overcome adversity.

Stop your fucking crying. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Grandin

Thank fuck all people like yourelf will be bred out within a generation and within 50 years you'll all be dead.
>>
>>27259573
they are all just failed normies, not robots. a robot would never want a girlfriend or happiness.
>>
>>27259564
What did you try to get and what did you do to get it? How far did you go?
>>
>>27259624
they wont be bred out, young kids will just be educated better on how much they can actually improve their lives down the road. but people will fall through the cracks. laziness will never completely go away unless we bring back closely knit communities.
>>
>>27259624

>However, your failure isn't due to your genetics

>Thank fuck all people like yourelf will be bred out within a generation

Someone didn't think their post through.
>>
>>27259671
Kek that is not what I was implying. Think more on the line of 'social change' - the future won't be kind to people like yourself is what I mean and because you do nothing now, you won't be around or have created anything to be around when it comes about.
>>
>>27259624
Are you fucking kidding me, Grandin had extremely wealthy, caring parents. My failure isn't genetic, you're right about that part. The rest is bullshit. Opinion discarded.
>>
I remember when we could have a thread like this without edgy, retarded /pol/acks and insufferable reddit crossposters coming in and telling us how we should live, like anyone ever asked for their opinion
>>
>>27259750
>a thread like this
i make these threads and im from reddit. what is wrong with you?
>>
>>27259750
LORD TRUMP SAYS PULL YOURSELF UP BY THE BOOTSTRAPS AND BE A PREDATOR XDDD

S M A L L
L O A N
>>
>>27257746
+1 but you gotta say that shit in the right way - It's not easy to get out of robotdom and it feels impossible back then.
>>
>>27259692
Money doesn't help with autism. If it did, there would be many wealthy people with Autistic kids buying this 'wonder cure'

And she was young when there was next to no help for it so again, you are incorrect.
>>
>>27257376
>I like music with good bass
>Oh and I love good melodies
Like...all music?
>>
>>27257376
>>you're a failure in life because you don't put any hard work and effort

This can be true, but at the same time a lot of people become very successful through nothing but luck, I should know because I got a good job and a bunch of freinds and a gf and it all just kinda fell into my lap without me even trying to get any of it.

>Used to be fat neet khv
>get sick, have surgery and lose weight
>relative compliments me on the weight loss and tells me he wants to hire me at his company because he can see me trying to turn my life around
>really nervous about it but accept, the job turns out to be a robots dream job, I am by myself all day and barely have to do anything, I spend most days posting on 4chan and streaming netflix while making $25 an hour.
>meet some guys while at work who share similar interests with me
>we start hanging out, they teach me how to party, interact with people my age
>eventually meet a friend of a friend who hooks me up and I get a qt gf
>3 years later, I own a house, a new car and my gf is living with me.

I only still come to 4chan out of habit from when I was a neet now, but my life proves that some successful people didn't have to do anything to get where they are now.
>>
>>27257376
>"life has a meaning"
>"love is like magic"
>"my own belief is enough proof there is somehting higher than us" (god and stuff)
>"the good always succeed"

>"happieness comes with intelligence"
>"living the lie with passion is a good thing"

>"everybody carries his wounds, it's just you who desperately has to show it to everyone, go see a therapist"

>"everything will be find"
>>
>>27259890
man.. you are just lucky.
Congratulations and well done on being truely metal and turning your life somewhat around! Things were kind to you and I appreciate it.

You are in a different world now. Goodbye and sleep tight anon. Better ignore us, or you will fall again.
>>
>Having a waifu is weird.
>Why is there a dirty dildo in a cup on your kitchen counter?
>How old is this milk???
God, fucking normies
>>
>>27259788
Her success was a direct consequence of her parent's decision to not institutionalize and instead educate her. Her parents were about as supportive and well adjusted as you could possibly ask for. It's a fringe case, anyway. Most people with autism aren't going to have that much potential.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.