[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like girls who wear heavy make-up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: nece.png (493 KB, 666x495) Image search: [Google]
nece.png
493 KB, 666x495
Do you like girls who wear heavy make-up?
>>
>>27257136
yes and no.. for waking up next to someone and spending time in doors with them id prefer no makeup

for going out somewhere like on the weekend i like to see them with makeup, and they do look good with heavy makeup on a lot of times

sometimes women with makeup intimidates me though. like they seem like a different person, so it has to be the right kind of makeup

idk it just depends on the occasion but for sure not heavy makeup everyday, would rather see light makeup during the week and no makeup when its just us in the morning or doing something intimate
>>
No, I hate anything fake. I think less of a woman if they so much as dye their hair.
>>
>>27257223
gud opinion desu
>>
Like in rape fantasies it's always the thrash make up dyed hair women.

For marriage and love fantasies it's non make up normal girls.
>>
>>27257241
This.

Attractive women look far more attractive without any makeup at all. Ugly women still look ugly no matter how much makeup they put on. It does not help, ever, in my eyes.
>>
>>27257241
>>27257381
SLASH tread
>>
File: 1452391832681.jpg (653 KB, 1279x2658) Image search: [Google]
1452391832681.jpg
653 KB, 1279x2658
>>27257136
men dont care, stacey.
>>
heavy makeup is always disgusting. it makes actual pretty girls look like plastic Barbie dolls, and it doesn't do anything for ugly girls other than make their ugliness even more apparent because you can't stop staring at their ridiculous clown mask.

don't wear heavy makeup fembots. it won't help. the only compliments you will get for caking your face are from other women who cake their face.

light makeup is fine. focus on your eye makeup, that's mostly what guys like, I know I get tricked by good eye shadow and lashes a lot.
>>
>>27257136
no because you are just an old hag trying to hide all of your imperfection that have increase over the years.
>>
No, it stinks

Had to sit next to a full clown makeup bitch when I was watching star wars and could smell it the whole time, didn't help that she kept rubbing it off then reapplying it
>>
File: eyeliner.jpg (172 KB, 650x370) Image search: [Google]
eyeliner.jpg
172 KB, 650x370
I use to think it didn't matter. Now I like it really heavy around the eyes like white trash / hooker style.
>>
>>27259304
makeup really does fucking reek

every time I smell it I feel like I'm in 6th grade art class
>>
No, every time I see a girl with a lot of make-up I am disgusted by it. Even when clearly she is hot and other guys are oogling over it. I'm too much of a hippy I guess.
I don't care if you have pimples or a birthmark or anything I just want to see you. Not a self conscious mask you put on every day to look presentable in your own eyes. If you don't love yourself how will I love you?
>>
i always find it amusing when women complain that when they don't wear makeup everyone says they look sick

like, what do you expect? if you wear makeup every day, everyone just gets used to seeing you with makeup on... so when you don't wear it you don't look right. it's really not hard to understand. and then they use this as an excuse to continue caking their face.

makeup does fuck up your skin too, why do you think guys skin looks so good when compared to a woman with no make up on? the shit ruins your skin, don't believe any of those bullshit "all natural" "good for the skin!" labels they throw on makeup. it's the same thing as cereal companies throwing on a bunch of "healthy" nonsense buzzwords to lucky charms and claiming it's good for kids, we all know it's just sugar.
>>
>>27259353

I fucking love panda eyes and dark mascara/wings. I don't know why I like it though.

But I'd personally prefer women didn't wear make up. They wear make up because our consumer society tells them that they'll only be pretty if they wear it.

Then their skin gets fucked up and ugly from wearing too much, so they have to keep wearing it to cover up all the shit.
>>
Absolutely not, it disgusts me.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.