[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An hero planning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 18
File: 004 - Copy.png (88 KB, 323x229) Image search: [Google]
004 - Copy.png
88 KB, 323x229
Planning out suicide and will take suggestions into account.
Posting what I've accomplished thus far and continue to accomplish in the future.
>>
>>27256751
Maybe, Maybe not.
why?
>>
are you the asmr dude after finding out the asmr wouldn't work
>>
File: 121.png (174 KB, 365x350) Image search: [Google]
121.png
174 KB, 365x350
>>27256751
First and foremost it's important to mention that the key ingredient of the recipe, the burger special, and my 12 gauge has yet to be purchased. However I've already called the gun shop in town and put a $450 model on hold so you could say I'm well on my way.

>>27256764
nah, just a rando anon here

>>27256759
lose of a desire to live, and while I've known it's not going to get better with age and that I'm simply a miserable it doesn't give me much motivation to keep going.

Sorry about the delay, the screen caps I tried using were too large.
>>
>>27256814
>screen caps
Getting them from ito mangas?
Sorry. I was poking piss, I don't know why.
Call me jaded but i'm having issues these days figuring out why people go so far out of their way to do certain things.
>>
File: Slut.jpg (39 KB, 488x675) Image search: [Google]
Slut.jpg
39 KB, 488x675
>>27256814
>suicide by gunshot

Don't be a faggot. Hanging is the way to go, it's also a honorable death. Ixtab
>>
>>27256814
Right so, what I've accomplished thus far
>put gun on hold at local gun shop and saved up the funds for purchase
>researched the location of the nearest natrue preserve with an exceptionally large forest a few states over that would make finding my corpse exceptionally difficult
>saved money for gas, food, and potential motel room expenses
>distanced myself from what few acquaintances I have left, and family is completely unaware of my current mindset and wholeheartedly believed I'm on the rebound

What I've yet to determine
>should I leave a letter?
>when should I finish this, now that everything has so neatly come together
>minutia details that I've yet to finish planning

>>27256837
Nah, they were just some larger caps of a dreary landscape
wouldn't even except you to take me seriously considering how flooded the boards get with this kind of shit these days
>>
File: 1451698311966.gif (443 KB, 200x126) Image search: [Google]
1451698311966.gif
443 KB, 200x126
>>27256881
>wouldn't even except you to take me seriously
I was going to say something like wouldn't dream of it, but the authenticity of the comment would be lost in it's literalness.

I'll settle for saying it's likely, but this isn't the case.
I take people wanting to kill themselves seriously when they do.
What I don't get sometimes is people's urge to share every detail or some kind of biography about themselves.

It escapes me.
Like Tom Cruise in that Collateral movie, he just couldn't be fucked to understand some people's personal motives however simple they were, and it made him out to be some killer yet asocial aspie on the inside.

What I mean is this if you go this far out of your way to share a story no one explicitly asked for, aren't you in fact the one "flooding up the board"?

It often seems like these musings and self-discoveries aren't really being shared with us as much as they are an attempt to validate a choice you are bothered about making.
Attempting to ride the coattails of an outside influence and opinion to steel your resolve as you need to convince yourself more than you want someone else to know.

Perhaps i'm reading too into it.
I think it's fine to want to kill yourself.
I think this huge localized announcement of the notion is just overdoing it.
>>
>>27256881
As for any posts asking why I'm doing this, just fill those questions with the answers you've received in other threads or read while lurking. None of this special and tens of thousands of people off themselves every year, perhaps in a more obvious fashion, leaving their corpses to rot in their homes for a few days before someone comes over and finds them with chunked brain matter scattered by the computer. Optimally I'd have liked to completely fall off the map and do this in a third world shit hole but thanks to fucking 9/11 there's no way I'd be able to effectively transport my weaponry across state lines or get it on a plane.
>>
File: 1445181450794.jpg (182 KB, 1203x1600) Image search: [Google]
1445181450794.jpg
182 KB, 1203x1600
>>27256932
>Perhaps i'm reading too into it.
you are
>I think this huge localized announcement of the notion is just overdoing it.
a huge localized announcement would be posting this on my facebook and blasting this on a newly created twitter account, not asking to compare notes on /r9k/ and 6 in the morning

This isn't a plea for help or some carefully worded hope of being caught in the act, we're on an anonymous image board and the chances of this post being linked to me when there are two or three similar threads going on at this very moment are slim to none.

Most of the creative and nuanced approaches to suicide methods come from /r9k/ these days, and I don't have the patience to wade through the shit on /b/ in hopes of finding any good ideas.
Committing suicide doesn't make you special and I wouldn't claim to be special, I don't need an excuse to kill myself like depression, a shitty childhood, or whatever other label people like to use as an excuse before they follow through. I'm just looking to compare notes before I punch the clock.
>>
Why not take others withyou ?

If you die , all your enemies will live on.
>>
>>27257030
>I'm just looking to compare notes before I punch the clock.
That's what I wanted to hear.
Though i'm not sure in what way I wanted to hear it.

I've been biding my time as not to trip over my feet in haste about it.
I've planned up until getting where I plan to go.
It's actually dying in a way I'm alright with is where it gets tricky.

So you plan to shoot yourself in seclusion?
>>
File: 1440635911863.png (111 KB, 320x270) Image search: [Google]
1440635911863.png
111 KB, 320x270
>>27257054
>all your enemies will live on.
implying I have enemies.

listen space robot, I'm not looking to be mercer the mericless or a supreme gentleman here and I certainly don't want to make it more difficult for my fellow burgers to take the easy way out in the future. I'm just spit balling for ideas.
>>
>accomplish

That's a funny word to use here.

Stop being a wuss and go find someone to pay you to dig ditches. Buy a one room shithole somewhere, live as cheap as possible, and, if absolutely nothing else, spend the remainder of your life funposting and watching anime. That's not a hard life. You should be able to manage that and be pretty happy.

Think of it this way. If you don't stick around to consume resources, starving Africans are going to get them. You don't want that, do you anon?
>>
All that melancholic bullshit posted by op. if you really wanted to kill yourself you'll already have it done.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 331x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 331x600
>>27256814

Why spend 450 dollars on a shotgun that will only fire once?

Buy a cheap one, it'll easily accomplish the goal. Spend the saved money on something nice in your final days. Treat yourself to a decent restaraunt meal or something. ( or a hooker )
>>
File: 1448497203915.gif (411 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
1448497203915.gif
411 KB, 499x281
>>27257088
>So you plan to shoot yourself in seclusion?
essentially, I've done a bit of hiking in the state parks around me for practice and have mapped out a route to ditch all of my identifying possessions in different locations to make it as difficult as possible to determine the where-abouts of my body once the deed is done. Watched a few shotgun suicides as well to make sure I don't end up like assface.
What'd you have in mind, or are you still in the phase of convincing yourself whether or not your life is worth living?
>>
File: _892891821289.gif (993 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
_892891821289.gif
993 KB, 200x200
>>27257151
>Treat yourself to a decent restaraunt meal or something. ( or a hooker )
Fuckin normos.

So self absorbed in want and carnal pleasure.
Gonna miss that innit?
Couldn't possibly go without it for too long, eh?
>>
if you kill yourself without killing other normies you are a worthless piece of shit and don't deserve the relief suicide would give you.
>>
>>27257130
>Think of it this way. If you don't stick around to consume resources, starving Africans are going to get them. You don't want that, do you anon?
kek, almost thought you were serious before I read that

>>27257139
>All that melancholic bullshit posted by op. if you really wanted to kill yourself you'll already have it done.
2/10 too common, try harder

>>27257151
go big or go home, and besides, I don't want it to jam on me during the moment of truth. I've also saved up quite a bit so if I feel like treating myself before it's over I should have some cash on hand.
>>
>>27257160
I'm bussing out out of the country with the last of my possessions I don't want repossessed or sold.
Not really sure what i'd do with them.

It's kind of useless in foresight when I think about it. A pretty useless sentimental endeavor. I've thought of giving them to an anon at my destination, but I'm itchy with trusting you guys nowadays.
Too many closet moralfags here kicking about.

But as for actually getting the job done I have no real means, as why i'm taking my time.

The goofiest means I've considered is getting drunk and impaling myself on one of my swords.
It's better than starving because i'm homeless, but it's still a painful dumb way to die.
>>
File: 1443329028322.jpg (118 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1443329028322.jpg
118 KB, 406x364
>>27257206
>if you kill yourself without killing other normies you are a worthless piece of shit and don't deserve the relief suicide would give you.
Make your own happening anon, I'm not about to turn my quiet death into something for you and the nation to collectively shitpost about.
>>
>>27257257
you don't deserve death. it's too good for you.

you're going to kill yourself over something normies did to you and yet you feel no desire to hurt them back.
>>
File: ded.gif (2 MB, 234x200) Image search: [Google]
ded.gif
2 MB, 234x200
>hijak fails his speech check
>>
>>27257276
Please tell me why you want an anonymous person, a complete stranger who you will never meet, to keep living.
>>
>>27257211
>kek, almost thought you were serious before I read that

I'm just joking around. The rest of the post I meant seriously. You live in a first world country with more entertainments and hobbies at your disposal than all of human history before you. Find a way to enjoy it.
>>
>>27257320
>Please tell me why you want an anonymous person, a complete stranger who you will never meet, to keep living.
because you don't deserve the relief death will give you if you don't exact revenge on the people who drove you to suicide in the first place.

murder suicide is respectable but just suicide is pathetic.

what do you really have to risk? you remove a few of the shittiest people on earth from existence and then you blow your face apart. why are you so against it?

normies did hurt you, didn't they?
>>
>>27257276
>you're going to kill yourself over something normies did to you and yet you feel no desire to hurt them back.
I'm not ending myself over some Chad and Stacey bullshit, I just don't want to live anymore. I'm not about to kill normies and bring that kind of hell to the family i leave behind just because you're butthurt over some nonsense that occurred recently with norman.

>>27257330
It's a shame isn't it? All of the collected knowledge throughout human history available at my finger tips, free of charge and I still can't find a way to use it that would give me the will to live.
>>
>>27257253
>I've thought of giving them to an anon at my destination, but I'm itchy with trusting you guys nowadays.
Trust no one, you'll end up in an institution and those are a pain in the ass to get out of. Not to mention the lasting effect of the pharmaceuticals they'll zombify you with. Don't bother with the sword, they're actually more difficult to get than guns and you will 100% end of non fatally maiming yourself and have to explain wtf you were doing. if you can bus yourself out of the country into South America you might be able to find someone willing to off you for cash in Honduras or Brazil, I though about it but moral faggotry and my lack of Spanish speaking made me think twice. Remember that most third worlders are super religious and would actually feel worse about you killing yourself than getting killed.
>>
>>27256875
Fucking idiot desu. Bullet through the roof of the mouth it the only way.
I've met many people who have tried to hang themselves and failed. I've never met one who has tried to shoot themselves and failed. Also, if you fail hanging you run a risk of brain damage and might live a shitty rest of your life dressing up like an 80s pop star and listening to elvis cds all day in your crummy bedsit which smells like desperation and loneliness (true story I met him)
>>
>>27257352
>normies did hurt you, didn't they?
Not in any meaningful way, no. You clearly take the shit normies give everyone around them way to seriously.
>>
File: 1451673036307.jpg (30 KB, 540x432) Image search: [Google]
1451673036307.jpg
30 KB, 540x432
>>27257458
thank you
t. cannot tie noose, here. I'm not about to take the risk of hanging myself when I know two other people that failed and woke up on the floor with part of the ceiling lying next to them.
>>
File: _1453354260264.jpg (8 KB, 200x286) Image search: [Google]
_1453354260264.jpg
8 KB, 200x286
>>27257498
>people that failed and woke up on the floor with part of the ceiling lying next to them.
FAT
A
T
>>
File: 1451673036307.png (322 KB, 540x432) Image search: [Google]
1451673036307.png
322 KB, 540x432
>>27257498
this isn't guaranteed to kill you unless you use hollowpoints.

i mean you're using a shotgun so your entire brain is just going to be mush anyway, but if you were using a pistol this wouldn't work especially if it was a .22.

you generally want a shot here

this will destroy your brainstem/cerebellum and shut off autonomous functions as well as instant loss of consciousness.
>>
Make sure you do it with a half chub

A full erection is weird as shit if you're interrupted and dying with a flacid dick is pathetic
>>
File: 1451670925708.png (3 KB, 343x543) Image search: [Google]
1451670925708.png
3 KB, 343x543
>>27257522
nah, just poorfags that lived in homes with weak materials. honestly though it's way too difficult to obscurely hang yourself and the chances of survival are too high.
>>
>>27257380
>I still can't find a way to use it that would give me the will to live.

Take pride in being a stubborn motherfucker who hangs on out of spite. If you kill yourself, the world wins.

Stop being a lazy whiner and go find something new to do. Go find a nice patch of nature somewhere (there's still some nature left, right?), and spend all day just hanging around and dicking off. Go to a safe area of your city and spend all night walking around. Bring cheap snacks and water. Make an imaginary friend and talk to it. Get into pot, or exercise, or whatever. Learn how to cook and spend all day pigging out.

If you dwell on your petty, whiny BS you're going to go nowhere good. Why do that to yourself?

I haven't had any friends or a job in 15 years. It's not always easy, but there's always something new to look into and play with. Robots with enablers have no right to be miserable.
>>
File: agvjc.jpg (329 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
agvjc.jpg
329 KB, 2048x2048
>>27256751
Don't do it OP you have too much potential
>>
File: 1442746052410.gif (1 MB, 269x219) Image search: [Google]
1442746052410.gif
1 MB, 269x219
>>27257553
interesting, nothing to worry about though, I'm not going to end up like this guy.
>>
>>27257635
And why don't people go straight on?
Forehead or temple when shit like this happens?
>>
>>27256751
Make sure you take others down with you.

If you just kill yourself you're a worthless ghost.

If you kill others you die a good death
>>
>>27257652
Fuck you. Whites are already getting enough bad rap with this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA

We don't need more attention faggots making it worse.
>>
>>27257622
Touching. Very sweet.
>>
File: 1443962692383.jpg (70 KB, 540x436) Image search: [Google]
1443962692383.jpg
70 KB, 540x436
>>27257620
>Stop being a lazy whiner and go find something new to do.
I'm not some shut in neet. I have a job and my own home, I've lived through the better part of my lifespan and while it is true that their are experiences i've yet to have that would probably deliver joy to my life they wouldn't be worth it. I've read books on the 'joys of life' and the 'pleasures found after decades of struggle' enjoy memes, and most of the other shit the average anon finds pleasure through escapism with. But not enough to warrant a continued existence, I have the right to die on my own terms.

>>27257622
/shudder
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.