[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which would you choose? >your family dies >you get 100
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 61c7IFXYj1L._SL1500_.jpg (94 KB, 1100x1500) Image search: [Google]
61c7IFXYj1L._SL1500_.jpg
94 KB, 1100x1500
Which would you choose?
>your family dies
>you get 100 million dollars
>>
File: 1407842204108.jpg (398 KB, 837x673) Image search: [Google]
1407842204108.jpg
398 KB, 837x673
I'll take the 100 million dollars. I could hire a hitman on all of them for a very small fraction of that.
>>
>>27256487
The money, please.
>>
>>27256487
Who wouldn't take the money? With $100m, it wouldn't matter if your family was dead or not, you could just move away and never have to deal with them again.
>>
>>27256559
BUT THAT'S INSENSITIVE
>>
100 million.

With that kind of money I can buy myself a new family.
>>
>>27256487
$$$
orirf
>>
>>27256487
>>your family dies
is this direct nuclear family or extended family?

either way ill take the money
>>
>>27256487
My family are the people who care about me and actually talk to me. The only text messages I get are from my dad. Without him, it would be a lonely world, there isn't a dollar figure I'd exchange for the life of my parents.
>>
I'm part of my family, though...
>>
my family is sort of cook
I'll choose the cash. Hell, I'll even share it with my family.
>>
Money, parents would die thinking I had potential to turn out great. They wouldn't see my slow spiral into failure.

It's a win win
>>
>>27256487
Kill my family, donate the money to charity, commit suicide.
>>
I'll hate the brown sauce.

Would prefer the HP fruity sauce though as that's tastier.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.