[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if you're not a Chad or at very least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 612x612
Daily reminder that if you're not a Chad or at very least a normal it's nobodies fault but your own.
>"Bad Genetics" is a meme
>Unless you have a dramatic physical disfigurement or mental illness it's you who is the problem
>Nobody is plotting against you, you're just too much of a lazy shit to do anything about your shitty life

Prove me wrong robots.

tl;dr you have nobody to blame but yourself for being a autistic khv NEET
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>27256462
>it's nobodies fault but your own
overused meme
>>
>>27256462

But what if you have multiple mental illnesses?
>>
>>27256462
>or mental illness it's you who is the problem
well i do have a few of those so yeah it's not really my problem.

i mean it is on some levels but considering i haven't responded to most treatments for the past 5 years i don't think there is very much i can do to control.

sorry for proving you wrong OP
>>
>>27256462
>autistic khv NEET

>autistic

Yea, people choose to be autistic themselves

>khv

People resist from being kissed or fucked

>NEET

People refuse to work if government offer them a goo job.
>>

lmao you are delusional
>>
>Unless you have a dramatic physical disfigurement or mental illness it's you who is the problem

What do you mean "you"?

I am the product of my genetics and conditioning and so are you, whether you like it or not.

No matter how pissed off that makes you, no matter how much you'd love to be able to overcome your genetics and conditioning, you can't.

Your thoughts and feelings are caused by the chemicals in your brain and the structure of your brain and the energy in your brain.

Your brain is shaped the way it is because of your genetics and environment.

Don't like it? Tough.
>>
>>27256462
yeah it's my fault that I have a 3.5" penis

ok pal
>>
>prove me wrong
Okay, let's talk about penis size
>>
File: 1449469038446.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1449469038446.png
108 KB, 400x381
Ok guys. I know you're autistic, but this is obviously a bait thread.
>>
File: Joe.png (1 MB, 1357x617) Image search: [Google]
Joe.png
1 MB, 1357x617
Mmm, yes. I'm to blame for being born autistic. Oh yes, I coulda been a contender Chadderoo but I didn't try hard-enough, oh my

Great thread, champerino
>>
>>27256505
There reason you here it so much is because it's almost always true in the majority of instances. It's like saying "Practice makes perfect" is a meme
>>27256511
>>27256517
Unless you're to the point of not even being able to function in society(like homeless people you see talking to themselves and smearing shit on the pavement) then you have no excuses really
>>27256519
If you're an awkward loser that cant socialize even talk to women or even hold down a basic job it's not somebody else's fault is it?
People like you are so quick to blame everyone else that you never even make the effort to improve your own life
>>
>>27256594
>>27256574
Yeah, someone pointing out anything that conflicts with my fucked up worldview has to be bait IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COURSE MY LIFE TAKES RIGHT GUYSSS!!???

Come on people
>>
>>27256595
>Unless you're to the point of not even being able to function in society(like homeless people you see talking to themselves and smearing shit on the pavement) then you have no excuses really
i'm going to be evicted and be living in my car/homeless shelters in april. doctor diagnosed (bipolar depression|major depressive disorder; they can't seem to agree on this based on my timid descriptions of hypomania), derealization/depersonalization disorder, visual snow, paranoiac social anxiety disorder, and currently the psych i'm seeing thinks i have some schizo disorder because he can't tell whether it's the paranoiac SAD making me hear whispers and read the thoughts of others about how they want to kill me or because i'm actually schizo.

do i count now or do i have to smear shit on the pavement
>>
File: Dolph.png (311 KB, 850x332) Image search: [Google]
Dolph.png
311 KB, 850x332
>>27256609
Oh, you got me goody with that one, legend, you flustered the jimbobs of doubt, being born with literal autism in a time before it was easily-diagnosable and not being able to develop strategies for living with it, that's just silliness to the extreme, you sure got my goat, lemme just hit these weights now and go full Chadarino-mode and slay me some muhfukn pussay with my "new and improved brain" aw yisss feel those neural pathways opening
>>
>>27256594
>chadderoo

good meme

>>27256595
an even better meme, you don't choose to be born period

that doesn't mean that you lack the ability to change

good strawman
>>
>>27256557
>conditioning
>being this retarded

You've just proved my point. If it is genetics AND conditioning then that mean by definition there are changes that can be made. Obviously >>27256560 and >>27256562 can't fix their micropenises but that doesn't necessarily mean they're disqualified from ever being able to fuck because of it.
>>27256545
Obviously being 6'4 with a 9/10 face would be ideal but just because you don't have those things doesn't mean you're fucked. You'd probably just prefer to think so because that narrative doesn't involve you having to look at yourself or even try to get off your ass to do anything about it
>>
>>27256616
Sorry to hear about that shit man. See you're an example of what I'm talking about when I say that genuine mental illness holds you back. Those are some pretty huge fucking barriers that you have no control over. But the vast majority of r9k aren't like that, they think that just being an awkward U socialized fuck is excuse enough to not have to even try.
>>
>>27256462
>dramatic physical disfigurement
>which caused a mental illness

Kill me
>>
>>27256651
I never said you choose to be born dipshit. what IM saying is the idea that if you're not born with basically perfect attributes(Over 6',attractive face, wealth,...) then you're fucked is bullshit
>>
>>27256706
What happened exactly? Lose a limb? Burn victim? Some shit like that?
>>
>>27256689
So what is your solution for people like me? Suicide? Most of my disorders stem from developmental abuse and bad childhood. I'm smart (3.7 in first year of college before I couldn't pay anymore doing pre med.) I'm not particularly attractive but does that mean I shouldn't be allowed to exist or possibly pass on my genes?

Or are you just here to insult people who are failures by choice?
>>
>>27256632
How bad is the autism you claim to have? I get it if it's severe to the point where you can't even speak to others(I had a cousin like that) because if it's that shit than sure, but if not I just don't buy that it's an insurmountable barrier because there are shitloads of people on the autism spectrum that have perfectly normal lives.
>>
>>27256744
I don't really know your situation well enough to say for sure but I wouldn't suggest suicide personally. Mental illness is tricky because nobodies Brain functions the exact same as anyone else's. Have you gone on any meds that have helped?
>>
>>27256713
And if your attempts at socializing backfired over the course of over 18 years?
Because that's what happened to me, I don't know anybody except my family. My peers look at me like I fucked their dog for saying hello. I got bullied, I worked hard in spite of it and I still have nothing to show for it.

I can't even learn how to drive a car at age 23 because nobody is available to assist, and I don't have a job. It's a fucking mess. All that because socializing is a two-party function. If I'm putting in an earnest effort and I'm still getting rejected then it isn't my fault.
>>
>>27256784
That's pretty much the exact situation I was in. Truth is you're almost certainly being rejected because of the insecurity and desperation you give off. You have to learn to be confident in yourself before anyone else will be otherwise this whole thing won't work. That's by far the most difficult part and will require a lot of patience, introspection, and attention. People are fucked up and never say what they actually feel so being able to pick up subtle cues is crucial as shit
>>
>>27256780
>Have you gone on any meds that have helped?
it's my partially uninformed opinion that taking anti depressants since i was 13 and ostracization since elementary school has destroyed or at least severely damaged my neurotransmitter levels (i don't want to get extremely technical because i doubt you know much about this).

i have been on every SSRI; some helped but only for brief periods even after dosage increases
i have been on all but 3 antipsychotics that again help briefly but always end up doing nothing even after massive dosage increases (20mg to 80mg of a strong ap for example)
mood stabilizers like lithium provide similar outcomes.

my current psychiatrist put me back on that same strong ap i mentioned despite telling him it stopped working and won't see or communicate with me for 2 months because lol america.

i am of the opinion that the only option for me right now is ECT (shock your brain in specific places) or TMS (put strong magnets on specific parts of your brain for 6 weeks or more) because they tend to result in a "reset" of your brain if you will.

my psych thinks that's bullshit and wants to keep me on pills. i am convinced he hates me because i know too much about my conditions and the treatments available. not to mention that if one or both of those fail then there really isn't any other treatments available besides experimental shit like ketamine.
>>
>>27256462
That guy has such a dumb baby face come on , a lot of you guys have potential to look better than this
>>
File: download (12).jpg (5 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
5 KB, 284x177
>>27256562
facial bone structure is determined predominately by environmental factors BUT facial definition and integrity is determined by genetic factors. This is why chewing hard and maintaining good oral posture as an infant will not guarantee you a nice face unless you have ideal genetics to go with it.

Take palvin, judging from the position of her upper jaw (maxilla) it's clear she's maintained correct oral posture, as did her sister. But her sister is not nearly as attractive as she is.

So both environment and genetics play a role in your facial attractiveness.
>>
>>27256868
Nigger what the fuck are you even saying. You're projecting so much I could probably pirate bee movie five times.

Fuck off with your sentimentality. I'm not even desperate for it anymore. Why should I bother with people when they won't bother with me?
>>
>>27256462
Pretty sure I do, better body as well.
>>
>>27256870
From what little i know about this I've heard that while SSRIs can be effective they often have harsh sides for many users. Same with anti psychotics. Truth is if them meds don't work it would probably be best to not take them and look into something else. I've had experiences with doctors simply trying to medicate(more pills they prescribe=more money for them) you without ever intending to actually fix the problem
>>
File: 1446079057380.png (496 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1446079057380.png
496 KB, 633x758
>>27256462
Don't worry anon, through enough bullying, anime, video games and 4chan, you can also transcend normieism and become a wizard
>>
>>27256462
That guy is proof that being tall and having a good body doesn't make you attractive. One of the ugliest guys I've ever seen.
>>
>>27256955
i'm nonfunctional without treatment. something has to help whether it be pills or electricity.

SSRI during brain development years likely causes all kinds of issues with dopamine/serotonin depletion and synapse damage which is why i think nothing works like it should.
>>
>>27256898
>>27256891
Very true. That's why I chose this pic. Even a fag like this guy can fuck a decently attractive girl. So why not you?
>>27256902
Bitter permavirgin detected
It's that exact kind of thinking that makes people not want to fuck with you
>>27256898
True but keep in mind you're talking about top tier models/actresses or whatever. For the average male you need really only be more than 5-6/10 to pull
>>
>>27256462
>Prove me wrong robots.

Normies are successful because they were born attractive, with no mental deficiencies no physical deficiencies, had a good supportive home and a pleasant childhood.

But, they don't want to admit that they were successful because of luck. They want to believe that they were successful because of their own abilities so they have to lie and tell people who are unsuccessful/ugly/deformed/etc that they are that way because they have done something wrong.

Make no mistake, when a normie gives you advice on how to improve your life, they are doing it so they can reinforce the narrative that they deserve the life they got because of their good virtues.

Read "The Republic by Plato"

He introduces the concept of noble myths told by the government to the people YEARS before jesus.

This shit falls along those lines. You hear it elsewhere, "everyone is born equal" (was originally meant to mean equal rights under the law, which even then wasn't true since richfags could get off easier) when some fucks have PhD's in mathematics/physics by age 22 and others get Down's syndrome, "diversity in strength" when clearly it isn't, "it's what's inside that counts" when first impressions based on outward appearances are critical in many social interactions, "just be yourself" when clearly that doesn't fucking work at getting what you want while another guy just being himself does etc.

The sad thing is that a guy could be smart as fuck but is still at a massive disadvantage when it comes to reproducing.

No OP, you fucking prove me wrong.

I think about suicide every fucking day.
>>
>>27256462
But anon I do have a mental ilness, I'm autistic as fuck, SO WHERES MY STATE SPONSERED $50,000 and GIRLFRIEND?

If they won't provide me with a normal life they should at least help me kill myself, like geesh.
>>
>>27256462
No, a bad gene is a gene. Saying it's a meme literally goes against the definition of meme.
>>
>>27257001
THIS. Dont kill yourself man you actually understand this.
>>
>>27256988
No thanks senpai. I've already been there and I don't wanna go back.
>>27256998
If it's down to those two choices Id have to go with the electricity. Have you tried taking mushrooms though, shit maybe that might work.
>>27256992
He doesn't even have a good body either. All he's got going for him is that he's tall which is debatable as its not hard to be taller than a Latina high school bitch
>>
>>27257038
>If it's down to those two choices Id have to go with the electricity.
you can't get the electricity without a doctor referral.
>Have you tried taking mushrooms though, shit maybe that might work.
haven't read any research about psilocin curing anything i have besides depression in rare cases. ketamine seems more promising.

feel free to point me to research papers about psilocin and its effect on some of my conditions.
>>
Fuck OP, definitely my fault I'm a 5'6" guy with a 4.5" dick. Should have worked more! What a lazy fucking cunt I am.
>>
>>27257071
move to hongcouver with the rest of your people.
>>
>>27257021
The only person that can provide you with a normal life is you. You don't deserve pussy money or happiness
>>27257027

But most people consider a bad gene to be anything that doesn't make them into a 6'6 ripped God when hat just isn't the case. This bad genetics things is a fucking meme. The only time I could see someone have a legit claim of having bad genes would be of they were born with no legs or some freak shit like that. Being 5'7 and ginger doesn't cut it senpai
>>
File: 1458225483326.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1458225483326.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
>>27257001
>tfw you're redpilled

understand this world is so simple yet so painful.
>>
>>27257001
Just find something you are good at and pursue it anon then everything else will come naturally. That's all you need to fucking worry about in life.
>>
>>27256999
Oh on the contrary, you're far more bitter of a permavirgin. You come in here acting like hot shit and you have the gall to talk about hostility?
You're a joke.
>>
File: capped.png (40 KB, 1395x366) Image search: [Google]
capped.png
40 KB, 1395x366
>>27257001
I'll be using this. Don't kill yourself stay and hang out with us.
>>
>>27257083
I'm on Hongcouver Island and am 5'6 with a 5.5 inch dick - am I better?
>>
>>27257105
>I'm on Hongcouver Island and am 5'6 with a 5.5 inch dick - am I better?
if you're white yeah.
if you're a chink, yeah.

there are equal amounts of asians who want whites as asians who won't date outside their race.
>>
>>27257096
You imply I haven't.

I'm 32 and have been a radiologist for 7 years. Financially I'm doing great yet I'm still a khv. Your advice is bullshit normie logic.
>>
>>27257071
Boohoo you're a short dude with a below average dick so fucking what? You're not the first one.
If you attempted to actually make something of yourself you could easily overcome it. At 5'6'youre still taller than most girls so it doesn't really matter. At least you're not 4'11 like some dudes
>>27257001
Tell me again about how you know the story of every single successful happy person on earth. I didn't have a good upbrining or most of those things you're talking about and I managed to still make something of it. So in actuality the only difference between me and a lot of robots is that I actually chose to not be a fuckup my entire life. How about instead of thinking of suicide you think of ways to make your life something greater you fuck.
>>
>>27257164
>tell me again about how you know the story of every single successful happy person on earth
Stopped reading there.
First you tell me again about how you know the story of everty single robot on this board.

If you are going to use a stereotype in your original argument, don't act like a little bitch when I use them against you.
>>
>>27257164
>So in actuality the only difference between me and a lot of robots is that I actually chose to not be a fuckup my entire life.
you weren't born with crippling ugliness or mental disorders despite your "bad upbringing"

the fact that you lack any mental issues makes me question the truthfulness of your "bad upbringing"

note that being poor alone does not mean bad upbringing.
>>
>>27257138
You haven't. Simply having a career, even one you're successful in, isn't the same as pursuing something you enjoy and being good at it. He's clearly talking about hobbies and things of that nature. What woman gives a fuck about radiology
>>
>>27257180
Btfo'd.

Oc48383
>>
>>27256462
Jokes on you I have a physical disfigurement
>>
>>27257210
>isn't the same as pursuing something you enjoy and being good at it.
do you have any idea how hard it is for you to become a radiologist? that guy had to get accepted into med school which is generally regarded as extremely hard to do.

he IS good at something. your argument sucks.
>>
File: gymcel.jpg (68 KB, 793x432) Image search: [Google]
gymcel.jpg
68 KB, 793x432
>>27256462
>y-you can become chad!
You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole lifting thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.
>>
>>27257210
Now you imply I don't pursue things I enjoy. If you can't say something without implying it stop responding to me. Fucking normie scum.

>What woman gives a fuck about radiology
Women give a fuck about money.
>>
>>27257097
>permavirgin
>acting like hot shit
Explain? Because all I've done is pount out the flaws in your angsty little world view and watch how mad you and people like you get when that happens
>>27257099
>Shitty justification for why ou haven't done anyything to make yourself better
>>27257091
If you believe this then you are not redpilled
>>
OP, you got your answer. >>27257001
>>
>>27256462
While you may be trolling, there's a lot of people who actually believe this "self improvement" bullshit, and they need addressing.

As with ALL this shit, whether it be lifting, "NoFap", PUA - ask yourself...

Does Chad do ANY of this shit?

Look at the guys who ACTUALLY GET LAID. Look at Chad. Chad wakes up at 2 in the afternoon, checks his phone and sees 5 new Snapchat notifications. All of them are nudes from different girls. Did "lifting" earn him that? Did those girls choose him because they liked his "increased confidence" which he got from NOT MASTURBATING?

FUCK NO. Chad jerks off when he feels like it, and he gets laid when he wants. You have places FULL of guys "improving themselves", whether it be through lifting, "NoFap", or PUA. There's /fit/, reddit's /r/NoFap, other dedicated forums, threads on 4chan and what do they all have in common? NONE OF THE GUYS ACTUALLY GET ANY RESULTS. It's hilarious in a way, these guys talk about "hitting new milestones" and how many days they've gone without masturbating, but... where are their lays? where are the girls they dreamed of? Where... where's ANYTHING besides sexual frustration?

I mean seriously, just be real for a moment. I know it sucks, but guys who ACTUALLY GET LAID don't even THINK about this autistic shit. Forget "NoFap", just lifting alone is pretty autistic, at least shit like 5x5 or deadlifts.

The above is really just ranting, it can be summarized in 5 words:
Alphas are born not made.
>>
Bad genetics depends on the genetics, /r9k/ likes to over exaggerate but in some cases it can be bad. For example if you're 5'7 then you're not completely out of luck but you're going always going to be seen as short and some people will ignore you and see you as less of a human.

Mental illness is probably the biggest hurdle to over come because as much as /r9k/ likes to claim, a lot of girls actually can look past appearance. But if you're not right in the head you might not even end up in a situation where things can work out for you. For example if you're a shut in, not amount of 'JUS B URSLF' will solve your problems, their minds just aren't programmed to deal with social interactions.
>>
>>27257231
>nice pasta
>nice anecdotes
Are you implying that there's no point in attempting to improve your body just because someone else may have an easier time than you? Kill yourself my dude
>>27257228
Yeah, lots of people are good at their choses career path, that's generally why they choose it. That's a lot different than being good at a hobby or interest you're passionate about. Go learn a language, read a book, climb a mountain, learn an instrument. Come back when you're an interesting person

>>27257184
Post a pic. Let's see your crippling ugliness. Because for the first 18-20 years of my life my perceived ugliness was certainly enough to be the source of massive insecurity
>>
>>27257347
>Go learn a language, read a book, climb a mountain, learn an instrument.
>Come back when you're an interesting person
yeah radiologists and their obviously vast intellect totally aren't interesting people because they didn't climb mountains.

you're fucking dumb.
>>
>I'm tired
>I'm doing housework
>I have a driving lesson
>maybe tommorrow
>etc

Anything other than flake texts, its torture
>>
>>27257362
>vast intellect
>spent a huge chunk of their life studying one thing and one thing only.

If you've ever actually spoken to a doctor you'd know that shitloads of them are some of the most bland uninteresting people for this exact reason. Try again faggot
>>
>>27257319

The Black Pill is strong with this one.

You may enter your new reality.

Lookism
>>
>>27257347
>>27257235
So you chose to stop responding to me yet you still make implications of me? Fuck off normie, your advice based off your broad assumptions and stereotypes is bullshit and everyone knows it.
>>
is this board finally waking up to the truth about LOOKS BEING ALL THAT MATERS?

just fucking lmao at those "self improvement" threads or those shitty normieadvices about "you need to have an interesting hobby to get a gf" lmao
>>
>>27257326
I never said to just be yourself because in many cases who you are currently fucking sucks. Yes mental iillness is a huge hurdle but truthfully how many people are so cripplingly mentally ill that that's a factor in their lives, it's definitely not as many as some on r9k would have you believe.

As for being short, the only way people will think you're less of a human is if you're a legit midget which is quite rare. Being 5'6 is not a fucking issue.

That'd what I mean when I say bad genetics is a meme, I'm talking about pussies who exaggerate unimportant shit to the point where they feel like a couple inches is the end of their lives
>>
File: for you.jpg (346 KB, 1726x1308) Image search: [Google]
for you.jpg
346 KB, 1726x1308
>>27257347
>Post a pic. Let's see your crippling ugliness.
okay here you go.
left pic is me as of 5 seconds ago
haven't slept in 37 hours.

some of you may have seen me before.
>>
>>27257271
Don't give me that "angsty bullshit".
You know perfectly well that there is absolutely no actual argument.

>people post something sympathetic
>offer advice that doesn't actually work
or
>people disagree due to their perfectly human emotional reactions to shitty situations
>hurr permavirgin
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>27257465
Now watch him try and say you look attractive. You can't argue with normies man they refuse to change their perspective.
>>
>>27257443
My advice is based off the truth. Not that long ago I was in the same situation as lots of the people on this board right now. The only difference is I actually changed it while so many spendntheir time complaining about meaningless shit like being a manlet or MUH bad genetics or normies or whatever the fuck
>>
>>27257491
How on earth is what I'm saying not applicBle to most of the people here? If you're a lonley basement dweller and you don't want to be then fucking change it. People don't want to because doing so would shatter the illusion that there are millions of evil normies, chads, and roasties out there dedicating their whole lives to plotting against you which just isn't the case
>>
>>27257501
>My advice is based off the truth.
No your advice is based off your personal experience, "your truth" not an "absolute truth' there is a difference you uneducated roach.

>Not that long ago I was in the same situation as lots of the people on this board right now.
No you weren't. You were just a failed normie who has managed to get back on the wagon.

> time complaining about meaningless shit like being a manlet or MUH bad genetics or normies or whatever the fuck
You are again using stereotypes, I'm yet to "complain" my original post was this >>27257001.
>>
>>27257501
>. The only difference is I actually changed it

what changed
>>
>>27257463
Mental illness means you aren't good at forming relationships, and it's something that often goes un-diagnosed.

Being 5'6 is an issue, but it's more of a psychological issue than an actual physical issue. If you are shorter than most people it will have an impact on you, you either form a napoleon complex as people like to put it or just be seen as a child. Imagine being 24 and seeing high school kids taller than you, don't try and tell me that this wouldn't mess with your head and be a major blow to your confidence, something which is essential in modern society.

I say this as somebody who is 5'10, you know King of the Manlets where I'm actually average.
>>
>>27257465
>>27257347
>no response
as expected.
>>
>>27257465
>>back and face look like this.
>no they obviously don't.

You have an average looking face and mid level acne probably from shit diet/no exercise/and never leaving the house.
In what universe are these minor issues "crippling"
>>
>>27257566
>>27257495
What a surprise!

oc029341
>>
>>27257534
Right, and calling people permavirgins is surely going to convince them to do something about it. Insulting them in the same manner as the people they are misanthropic over is surely going to convince them to get up and do something with their lives. It's totally not going to just backfire and reinforce their view that you are acting word-for-word what shitty "normal" people act like.

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>27257563
It's like you actually take pride in being a loser

>>27257547
5'10 is actually above the global average. And being 5'6 is not even slightly an issue, sure you're a little short but plenty of people are above 5'6. As a man I could see it being an issue if you're like 5'2. This manlet meme has gotten out of control
>>
>>27257581
This is the same sort of obsession with victim hood you find with hardline tumblr SJWs. I was expecting someone that looked like a burn victim when you posted not a literally AVERAGE looking person. I have friends far uglier than you that live regular lives so quit complaint you fucking idiot. It's not like someone flung acid in your face
>>
File: are you sure.jpg (487 KB, 2704x992) Image search: [Google]
are you sure.jpg
487 KB, 2704x992
>>27257566
>>no they obviously don't.
Are you sure?

>You have an average looking face and mid level acne probably from shit diet/no exercise/and never leaving the house.
it has been proven numerous times that diet doesn't affect acne and at the time of these images i was running 5ks nightly. it's called nodular-cystic acne and can only be treated by an expensive medicine called accutane.

>In what universe are these minor issues "crippling"
go ask how many girls think clear skin is important in a potential partner; sexual or long term.
>>
>>27257535
Sorry. I forgot you know more about my own life than I do you fucking idiot. When someone presents you with evidence contrary to your rigid views all you can respond with is "NUH UH! GO HOME NORMIE REEEEEEEE"
>>
>>27257670
>presents evidence
>personal experience
You're joking right? Please, define "evidence" for me.
>>
>>27257657

im so sorry dude

try reddits skinscare
>>
>>27257604
5'11 is average height for a white male in the U.S., global average height doesn't mean a thing since it includes the vast selection of Asian and malnourished Africans and spics in the world who I'm not competing with/women do not want.

If you're black or white and live in the west you're expected to be about 6foot, women correlate it directly with your ability to keep them safe, make them feel feminine, and provide for them.
>>
>>27257670
>pretending "butthurt permavirgin" is any less of a deflector
>pretending that you haven't been just as rigid
Here's your ree, tard.
>>
>>27257688
dermatologist already said the only way it's ever going away is with 6 months or more of accutane.

unfortunately i'm poor and can't afford $400 for accutane every month.
>>
>>27257604
The manlet meme is directed at people who are average height, it's purpose is to make you feel like you have to be tall to be a man.

5'6 is short, there is no denying this. It's a big disadvantage, outside of friends and family people will see you as less of a man. This is not a meme, this is a fact.
>>
>>27257604
>global average
>taller than malnourished indipoos and lead poisoned chinks
Nice
>>
>>27256891
His face disturbs me too
>>
>>27257590
You're right it won't. But you clearly don't want to be helped so I might as well get some mild entertainment from mocking you.

>>27257657
>yes I'm sure

While I'm sure you'd love to look like some hideous beast because you'd be absolved of ever having to try to become anything the truth is you don't. You've got acne(and not even particularly bad) acne on your average looking face. If you got rid of it and actually put some effort into hygiene/appearance you'd be shocked at the results.

>running 5k won't do shit if you otherwise still live like a slob
>>
>>27257604
>And being 5'6 is not even slightly an issue
Is... this a joke?

If this is bait, fine, nice job. If you're actually being serious, please let us know. Because if you actually believe that, you're not even worth arguing with. Thinking being 5'6" as a MAN in a Western country "is not even slightly an issue", is beyond hopefulness or slight delusion, you've entered the realm of psychosis at that point.
>>
>>27256462
>Daily reminder that if you're not a Chad or at very least a normal it's nobodies fault but your own.
Nope, a short nonwhite guy will never be capable of achieving the success with women that a tall white guy (Chad) can.

This is where you tell me about your Jewish Asian part nigger friend that's 5'2 and sleeping with models.
>>
>>27257733
>and not even particularly bad)
stopped reading here

this is what not particularly bad acne looks like

while i may not have it the worst it's still pretty fucking awful and painful.

and like i said the treatment (dermatologist told me this so you can shut up about muh pillowcase) is expensive and i can't afford it.
>>
>>27257721
And all the 6'7 Nordic people that balance the shit out.

>>27257707
5'6 is short obviously. But it's not so short that it's ever likely to have a major effect on your life the way being an actual midget would. Shut the fuck up why are you trying so fucking hard to make excuses
>>
>>27257740

to be fair, if you have a 10/10 face it isn't an issue.
>>
>>27257733
and that's not even taking into account the fact that i will have a disfigured face covered in acne scars for the rest of my life until i can (if ever) afford to laser them all off.
>>
>>27257733
>implying sebum production is caused by lifestyle
You're so far out of your depth here. This isn't even my field and I know lifestyle has NOTHING to do with acne, acne is caused by sebum production.

The whole "chocolate/high fat causes acne" was disproven 20 years ago.
>>
>>27257733
Who would want to be helped by a dumb faggot who can't even logically argue?

You're getting blown the fuck out left and right by random losers on the internet. Go sit cry on your girlfriend's titties like the child you are.
>>
>>27257768
Not like making less money, being perceived as less powerful and masculine, and having extremely slim options with women will impact your life in any major way. I wonder why short men are more likely to kill themselves, those guys must just be making excuses and not really want to succeed.
>>
>>27256462
Lmao what a trash tier board, you guys are such fucking losers to have 100+ posts in a blatant bait thread. But what's funny is I actually believe the OP. Fuck all of you.
>>
>>27257802
>doesn't understand hypocrisy.
Back to /b/.
>>
>>27257768
I'm not making excuses, I'm not even a robot. The simple fact is genetics CAN and WILL have an effect on you and being less than the average Asian (5'7) will be a huge disadvantage.

So why don't you just shut the fuck up and realize genetics can have a huge impact on a person and isn't a meme? No, it's not like being fat because you CAN control your weight, you CAN'T control your height.
>>
>>27257834
To me this is the ultimate red pill, knowing that no matter how hard you work if you were born with the short end of the stick so to speak it doesn't matter.

I mean honestly think about it, women get their choice of men so why go after even a yoked fucking manlet when you can get a tall good looking guy?
>>
Tell me why I don't get a match on Tinder.
>>
>>27257740
Any height where you're taller than the majority of women is pretty much not a problem. It's so obvious you just need an excuse so you don't have to take the blame for your life sucking

>>27257766
Sucks for you I guess. Sorry. But FUCKING ACNE is not a disfigurement and if you are legitimately trying to say you have it as bad as a burn victim or something you are the one who's delusional.
>>27257757
I'd be willing to bet when you typed the word women you were envisioning some 8/10 white girl.
Most guys will NEVER fuck an 8-9+/10, maybe you should set your standards lower at first until you have some experience because Yeah obviously a 5'4 asian isn't going to as well as someone that looks like a male model but who cares. It's fucking insane to say that you couldn't find a single woman that would be with you as a short nonwhite guy because it happens all the time.
>>
>>27256462
>If you're short, it's your fault
>If you're ugly, it's your fault
>If you have mental illnesses, it's your fault
>>
>>27257897
Can you make a single post that doesn't rely on an implication on your part?
>>

See with this sentence you've proven yourself wrong. It's obvious that many things are out of your control. Some of these are also caused by genetics. And these things out of your control impair your chance of succeeding at life. So here. You got proven wrong.
>>
>>27257897
>But FUCKING ACNE is not a disfigurement
go on /soc/ right now and post my pictures/ask where girls put clear skin on their priority list for males

i guarantee it's within the top 3.

that's a disfigurement.
>>
>>27257886
Cause you suck ass at a witty little profile and a good front picture. Like guys, half the time girls don't even look past the cover picture, I've watched them do it. So hence, you put some good effort and lighting into your cover picture. Yours is probably currently your acne faced selfie in the bathroom mirror
>>
>>27257778
>acne
>disfigured

Pick one.
Be fucking serious m8 there are people with genuine horrific disfigurement out there and you're complaing about acne. If you're going to live the rest of your life as a bitter verging basement dweller go ahead but don't pretend it's because of fucking acne
>>
File: ziegel.jpg (27 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
ziegel.jpg
27 KB, 500x627
>>27257940
see >>27257920

you don't have to be as bad as the guy in this image to be disfigured as far as girls give a shit.
>>
>>27257927
I photoshopped my face into an astronaut. Idk how else I can make it more interesting.
>>
>>27257691
>5'11 is average height for a white male in the U.S

Stop this meme. Average height for a white male in the US based on actually measured studies (self reported studies are useless, people lie constantly) is around 5'9.5".

Also
>includes vast selection of people that women don't want

How do these people come into existence anon? You realise that not only above average people reproduce, right? And that other traits apart from purely physical ones have huge impacts on attractiveness?
>>
>>27257940
Oh boy it's the "There are people who have it worse than you therefore everything is your fault" fallacy. Do you really believe it?
>>
>>27257940
Disfigurement:
the action of spoiling the appearance of something or someone; defacement.
>>
>>27257960
It's probably a shitty shop and you got a baby face so girls think it's a child or a joke.
>>
>>27257959

That look of despair in her face an she dumped him a year after. He overdosed and killed himself.
>>
>>27257912
Then go out to any major North American city and see how many short Mexicans, blacks Asians and Indians are walking around with GFs.
>>27257920
Why don't you go outside and try to talk to actual women instead of basing your self worth on the opinions of a few broken ex-camwhores

>>27257919
I've already been over this. Being 5'7 and claiming it disqualifies you from ever getting pussy is ridiculous and not grounds for saying you have bad genetics.
>>
>>27258001
I'm happy for him honestly, I heard he slipped on some ice and died though. At that point I'd want to die, I would have called off the marriage as well
>>
>bad genetics are a meme
Man, Darwin must have had some pretty dank memes.
>>
>>27258004
>Why don't you go outside and try to talk to actual women
because actual women don't want to talk to me because of my acne?

shit, i don't even get hits on interpals from desperate foreigners.
>>
File: ass.png (452 KB, 540x382) Image search: [Google]
ass.png
452 KB, 540x382
>>27257001
this guy is right , and that means there's a "chad" priviledge. yep , tumblr was right about priviledge.
>>
>>27258004
I've lived in three of the largest cities in the U.S., where are all the short ethnic men with women? I see tall black and Hispanic men with women, but not the short ones, and I attend university and work so these aren't views from my basement before you imply that as well.

Why do you invest so much of your world view in hypothetical anecdotes?
>>
>>27257988
Oh boy it's the "Nobody has suffered as much as me, nothing is ever my fault" fallacy. Do you actually believe this?
>>
>>27258004
>Being 5'7 and claiming it disqualifies you from ever getting pussy is ridiculous and not grounds for saying you have bad genetics.

I never said that. It doesn't disqualify you from ever getting pussy. It just means you're going to work very hard. To compensate. That's not fair. It's not worth it.

Now you will obviously say something like "hurr lief eez nut faihr, deel wid it", but why should I? I get treated poorly by normies based on things out of my control. Every day. Every effort I have is at least partially wasted due to these things. Due to normies. And I should just accept that? I should just be okay with that? You must be out of your fucking mind.

Also I'm none of the guys you've been talking with before. Just to clarify, my first post is >>27257919
>>
>>27258044
Not him but when did he say nobody ever suffered as much as he has. He says he has horrific acne that turns women off immediately and you're telling him he should be able to pull girls because he's not a burn victim? Fuck off
>>
>>27258025
>because of my acne

No it's probably because you're a sad pathetic dude that doesn't make an effort and blames all his issues on little things instead of trying to overcome them. Women find insecurity a huge turnoff senpai
>>
>>27258044
>Nobody has suffered as much as me

Never said that. Looks like you used the strawman fallacy now.
>>
>>27258065
>No it's probably because you're a sad pathetic dude
lmao
you are so set on this "everyone who proves me wrong except that one guy with a bunch of mental illness is a pathetic loser that's his only issue acne that can't be cured isn't a real issue you're just a pathetic faggot" tirade that it reminds me of tumblr.

explain interpals then.
>>
>>27258065
>get treated like shit daily by people for things you can't change
>WHY ARE YOU NOT PUTTING IN ANY EFFORT SO THESE PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Yeah, no. If you want me to participate in your little race, you're gonna have to not treat me like shit for things out of my control. If you're still gonna do that, you shouldn't be surprised if I drop out.
>>
>>27258057
I'm saying he has an average face and acne that could potentially be mitigated by other things(nice body , better clothes, better hair, self condidence...)

But he simply wants to treat his acne as if he were a burn victim and wrongly decide that it's the reason he isn't getting any
>>
>5'5"
>Literally the size of a 12-year-old girl and there's nothing I can do about it

Cripes! Golly gee! Guess I just have to be myself! Yeah!
>>
>>27258095
Not the guy you were replying to, but

>could potentially be mitigated
You want him to work hard just to compensate for things he couldn't change? You want him to work hard just to get in the position where non-inferior people are by default? And you're surprised when us robots hate normies? You treat us like shit for things we didn't cause and also want us to improve? What kind of fucking retards are you?
>>
>>27258095
>nice body
Literally does not matter if you have an unattractive face. Women don't want to fuck Edward James Olmos with Ryan Reynolds body, they want the package deal
>better clothes, better hair
Will make him more confident, but confidence doesn't attract women. Good looks do
>>
>>27258095
>nice body , better clothes, better hair, self condidence...
can't go to gym
too poor to shop anywhere but goodwill
what the fuck do you want me to do with my hair? everyone told me to get the douchebag undercut so taht's what i got. the hairdresser told me i'd have to wear it differently than the image i showed her because my hair is different than his.
i do have self confidence. you are the only one pushing this "ur a loser" shit.
>>
>>27258087
What a beta loser. 100% that's what you are, I can smell it through the screen like sulphur
>>
>>27258149
>avoids the question
you lose.
>>
>Black
>Short as fuck
>complexion like Danny Trejo/born with large pores the biggest I've ever seen on any individual person online or otherwise
Nah family I was fucked from the moment I was born, I pretty much knew by the time I got to middle school and the little black girls asked me what was wrong with my face that it was over. If I had different genetics though I could genuinely enjoy life.
>>
>>27258124
>yes he should work hard for the things he can't control. Too fucking bad that's how it works

>>27258056
>normies
They're still just people, nobody is fucking treating you like you have the plague because you're 5'7 and don't even pretend like they are.

And no life is not fair for anyone(very few if any people are dealt a perfect hand, even these normies you claim hate you so much) , even if you don't want to deal with it that doesn't matter because you're still here. Honestly what kind of reasoning is this. I got shit for not having a deep man,y sounding voice. That wasn't in my control but I fucking dealt with it and moved on.
>>
>>27257705
I heard microneedling with derma roller/pen etc. helped in that stuff, cant say much because i havent used that myself, but i have seen some pics/progress vids
>>
>>27258154
No questions asked to me. Just wanted to call out a gremlin.
>>
>>27257001
It doesn't matter, people are still going to hold you with contempt whether it's your fault or not. You're better off at least pretending to accept the notion that you're in control of your life when it's only a half truth. Pick your battles.
>>
File: gf in car.jpg (158 KB, 960x668) Image search: [Google]
gf in car.jpg
158 KB, 960x668
>>27258186
>>27258149
well just so you're aware i've just been playing devil's advocate this entire time. i've been with pic related for 3.5 years. before i found her i was generally told i was repulsive.

she's only attracted to me because i'm pre-med and give her multiple orgasms.

her own description: "i don't really care that much about physical appearance. i just like smart guys that make me feel dumb and are good at sex."

i got lucky.
>>
>>27258130
>>confidence doesn't attract women
>>talking about what women want like he knows
Kek

>>27258164
How short are you? Being black isn't a problem unless you live in the south or exclusively go for FOB Asians

>>27258134
You very obviously don't have self confidence just based on the way you speak on here. Truth is you don't want to improve(getting some stupid haircut doesn't count) and that's fine. Just don't discount the efforts of those of us who have actually tried by saying you have as well when you so clearly have not.
>>
>>27258173
>yes he should work hard for the things he can't control. Too fucking bad that's how it works
So that is your big argument? All this big-mouthed talk about how you want to be proven wrong and in the end your only defence is
>that's how it is, deal with it

You understand that this is no defence right?

>>27258173
>but I fucking dealt with it and moved on.
Like a fucking bitch. You got treated like shit for things out of your control. And like the stockholm-syndrome faggot you are, you worked hard to blend in with the people who treat you like shit. How can you EVER excuse this to yourself? You're like that guy who gets beaten up and even ends up washing the shirt of the guy who attacked him from his own blood.
>>
>>27258218
>You very obviously don't have self confidence just based on the way you speak on here.
prove it. i want quotes with explanations.

i don't think i would be posting pictures of myself on here if i didn't have any self confidence.
>>
>>27258218
Looks are King, or are you unaware of the statistics regarding appearance and dating? I'm not a kissless virgin so you're not going to insult me as a means of replacing an actual argument
>>
>>27258215
omega lucky. she's a cutie keeper.
>>
>>27258104
What 12 year old girl is that tall? Even if they are that doesn't mean you can't improve. It's just going to be way harder for you.
>>
>>27256898
Holy fucking shit I've never read anything so retarded....
>>
>>27258173
Don't be silly, normies aren't people. They're degenerates. Even more so than the wretched of this board. Especially with all the generations of degeneration that have occurred. They'll wipe themselves out, it's why America is in its decline. Degeneracy limited by but a thread.
>>
File: fuzzgold.jpg (103 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
fuzzgold.jpg
103 KB, 1462x1462
>>27256462

>implying people can seriously refute this

Ehehe, lel.

Also, is it just me or are North Americans heavily overrepresented on this meme-board for bitter virgins? Is there something in the water there that turns people into robots, or is it a cultural/nurture thing?
>>
>>27258218
>being black isn't a problem
We're talking about getting women, right? I'm assuming as much based on the photo in OP

Do white men not have an advantage with every group of women excluding black women in dating? So being a black male I am already disadvantaged in dating the outstanding majority of women, add on to that is the fact that I am short which is just as repulsive to black women as it is everyone else, then on the off chance there's a chick that's into short black men that don't have pockets as deep as a Kevin Hart I have a facial deformity.
>>
>>27256557

haha thats great anon, that well you go through the rest of your entire life an abysmal failure without ever feeling bad about it because hey .. it's not your fault, right?

ahahahhaa

those doctors, scientists, engineers, n shit are just lucky because they got dice rolled automatic god status, right.

nobody works for anything

you're born, its given to to you, thats it.

thats how it works.
>>
>>27258208
>it doesn't matter
Normie detected.
>>
>>27258215

>Implying most non-trailer-trash-tier girls don't just want a guy that's on their level and pays them some attention

Girls don't remain 14 year old whores for life, not even if they once were... When the gfs of my friends complain to my gf (as girls do) about the lads, it's never about them looking hideous (well, there's one that things it's a pity her guy is short, but I think being a manlet is universally considered a bad thing)... It's always about a lack of attention, a lack of conversation or a lack of intimacy. A large amount of girls look for little more in a relationship than someone who asks them about their day, maybe drops a compliment here and there and knows how to deliver a good fucking.

>But I knew this one specific girl back in 19-90-something, and she blebleble and I never let it go

And that's why you're stuck here, anon.
>>
>>27258222
Yes. Deal with it is the only answer. Shots not going to change any time soon and the only other real answer besides dealing with it and trying to improve is to kill yourself

And no I didn't blend in with the people that insulted me. I told them all to go fuck themselves and became something better. It's not like every person on earth made fun of me, it was a select few people and now I just don't fuck with those types of people. It's that simple faggot
>>
>>27258299
>And that's why you're stuck here, anon.
no i'm stuck here because i'm

>>27256870
>>27256744
>>27256616
>>
>>27258299
>that second greentext
They didn't even say anything like that.
Just how hard are you willing to make yourself fall?
>>
>>27258305
Well now that we got that out of the way. And now that you've essentially proven YOURSELF wrong(good job by the way). And you admitted that actually believing that it's your fault is a platitude that's meant to make you into more productive human being(am I understanding it right?). Now the only question is, how?

How to ignore this blatant injustice without being bitter and angry? I honestly see no reason not to be.

How to deal with this humiliation that comes with having to work hard for things that many people have by default.

Not joking, I'd really like to know. Because I've been unable to maintain this level of self-delusion. Only thing that kind of helps is alcohol and being occupied. But it's just treating the symptoms.
>>
>>27258259
Being black in itself isn't a problem and being short is only a small(NPI) problem truthfully. Unless you're a midget nobody finds you repulsive. As for the facial "deformity" well it depends on how severe it is. If it's just acne you're fine but if you don't have a fucking nose that's a different story
>>
>>27258321
>no i'm stuck here because

You let the problems of your 13 year old self determine your entire life. Which is more or less what I predicted.. It also wasn't directed at you specifically, but about many arche-type robots in general.

>>27258336
>They didn't even say anything like that.

This entire board is like that, anon.

>Just how hard are you willing to make yourself fall?

I don't know what you mean, anon.
>>
>>27258360
>You let the problems of your 13 year old self determine your entire life.
you don't really have a choice of whether you take the medicines at 13.
especially not when you're in and out of a psych ward on a regular basis.

i love how you assume you know so much about everyone's life because you had a "hard upbringing" and yet you have no damage even though it's basically a fact that bad upbringings as a child damage you.
>>
>>27258360
>This entire board is like that
>posting something without actual relevance
It's definitely bait, no human being without a lobotomy could make such irrational leaps.
>>
>>27258356
>Being black in itself isn't a problem and being short is only a small
Beyond the fact that statistically these two traits hinder a man's success in the dating world? Am I just supposed to ignore that despite it pertaining to my own situation just because you say so?

How is being a short black male born with horrific pock marks on my face that won't go away even after multiple surgeries not an example of genetics preventing me from being Chad or a normie?
>>
>>27258356
>Being black in itself isn't a problem and being short is only a small(NPI) problem truthfully. Unless you're a midget nobody finds you repulsive.

Depends on where you live though. For most Americans it's hardly problematic... But if you live in Western Europe or Scandinavia being short isn't ideal. On the other hand, it's never going to be the deciding factor in your life in regards to your happiness unless you're Danny Devito tier without the money to back it up.
>>
>>27258351
To put it into blunt simple terms so you'll understand. Quit being a faggot. Some people would like to be a millionaire whilst some people were born into money, that's "unfair" but that doesn't mean their not going to work hard. It's entirely up to you whether you feel bitter or not and more importantly it's up to you how you decide to deal with those feelings. You can stay bitter and angry forever and just keep living in your moms basement OR you can't try to be something more. It's really not difficult you don't deserve anything in life and complaining about what others have won't make you have more
>>
>>27258383
>you don't really have a choice of whether you take the medicines at 13.

Kek. Where the fuck did you grow up? They tried to drug me at 13 and lock me up at 15, just for being a stupid teenaged faggot... But in this country stupid teenaged faggots still have a say in whether or not they accept heavy medication, and for forced institutionalisation judges and shit need to be involved. I've always refused meds and being placed in institutions, and by the time I was 16/18 I had developed out of most of my Robot-tendencies.

>especially not when you're in and out of a psych ward on a regular basis.

Either you live in a shit excuse for a civilised state, or you've been betrayed/fucked over by your parents/guardians.

>i love how you assume you know so much about everyone's life because you had a "hard upbringing" and yet you have no damage even though it's basically a fact that bad upbringings as a child damage you.

I never said anything about having a hard upbringing, either you've got me confused with someone or you're delusional.

>>27258384

>/r9k/ isn't full of bitter robots

Ok lad, ok.
>>
>>27258065
>Women find insecurity a huge turnoff senpai

you need to read some tinder experiments with male models acting autistic, shy, insecure, etc and the girl is STILL wet for the guy

its allllllll about how you look.
>>
>>27258409
> Quit being a faggot.
And be a bitch who lets people shit on him instead?

By not feeling bitter and angry I am accepting this. I am becoming part of the problem. I am accepting that I am okay with being treated like shit for things out of my control. Can ANYONE really do that? How can anyone who has even the smallest speck of pride do that? Do you just not see it or are you this deluded? Are you afraid of losing your delusion?

I don't understand how can one ever deal with that. And your post didn't really explain it.
>>
>>27258392
Ok fine you're ugly. That doesn't prevent you from being a normal happy person. The earth is full of ugly people who are perfectly happy I don't see why you can't be as well. Obviously if you want to fuck super hot grills that's going to be much harder for you, what do you want me to fuckimg say
>>
>>27258449

>he'll never experience love, affection and sex, but basic human needs, but he'll be OK!

>muh reddit argument "robots only go for the hot ones!"
>>
>>27258432
>Kek. Where the fuck did you grow up? They tried to drug me at 13 and lock me up at 15, just for being a stupid teenaged faggot... But in this country stupid teenaged faggots still have a say in whether or not they accept heavy medication, and for forced institutionalisation judges and shit need to be involved.
so you've never actually been inside of a psych ward. okay. well you don't have a choice there. if you admit yourself or your parent admits you by force then you are forced to take the pills. eventually you stop fighting and just take them.
>and by the time I was 16/18 I had developed out of most of my Robot-tendencies.
you don't "develop out" of actual mental illness. there was never actually anything wrong with you besides teenage angst and rebelliousness otherwise you would be in my situation.

willpower does not make actual illness go away.

>Either you live in a shit excuse for a civilised state, or you've been betrayed/fucked over by your parents/guardians.
america and yes, i was.
>>
>>27258351
Don't listen to the dumb faggot. Let me tell you how to actually utilize those feelings.

You know that shitty spite you have for terrible people? Use it to prove them wrong. Be a successful human being on your own terms just to spite them. Fuck all the trash everybody else says because if you're discarded by people then you should only listen to yourself; they don't actually care about what you want. Hell I don't care what exactly you want, I just want to spit in OP's eye.

If you succeed then you can construct an elaborate ruse.
If you fail then you were right that the game was rigged from the start.
As long as you give life an honest effort you can give an honest criticism. We can't predict the future but we can sure as hell look at the past with all the piss and vinegar we like.
>>
>>27258449
Why do you assume anyone that post on r9k only wants to fuck super models? I want to fuck regular ass girls but they don't want me due to factors outside of my control (genetics), how am I meant to be happy if I can't have a basic human need such as sex and affection?
>harder for you
No it be impossible for me to fuck super hot girls unless I won the lottery or became an athlete/celebrity, both of which are equally likely. I don't even desire that because it's so out of the way for me due to genetics.

I want you normies to stop posting stupid platitudes that only accurately apply to a small group of people both on here and IRL
>>
>>27258448
>And be a bitch who lets people shit on him instead?

Better than an entitled whiny bitch that thinks life, and the human experience, should be 'fair'...

>By not feeling bitter and angry I am accepting this.
Acceptance is the first step towards improvement.
>I am becoming part of the problem.
You are your own biggest problem.
>I am accepting that I am okay with being treated like shit for things out of my control.
Welcome to the world, lad.
>Can ANYONE really do that?
They can, do and will. If you don't adapt to that, you will perish.
>How can anyone who has even the smallest speck of pride do that?
Pride means whining about being entitled to thing that other people might or might not have worked for?
>Do you just not see it or are you this deluded? Are you afraid of losing your delusion?

Right back at you, lad.
>>
>>27258448
You're not letting people shit on you. If you're 5'2 you can't change it so just accept it and don't let it make you upset. That's what self confidence is.

>>27258435
>Tinder experiment
Some robot using a hot guys pic on tinder(an app that's basically made for meaningless shallow hookups) and screenshotting girls that would be willing to fuck a crazy person because their a 9/10 isn't proif of shit. It's not even really an experiment
>>
>>27258471
>so you've never actually been inside of a psych ward.
I have, I just don't live in a savage country that locks up 13 year olds on a whim.
>if you admit yourself or your parent admits you by force then you are forced to take the pills.
I never admitted myself, and my parents never betrayed my wishes. I'm sorry yours did.
>eventually you stop fighting and just take them.
You did.
>>
>>27258515
>non american trying to argue with me about american healthcare system and my upbringing in america
post trashed.

>You did.
because otherwise it was another trip to the psych ward where they shot my ass with haloperidol when i acted up and didn't take the pills. there really wasn't an option to say no. i could fight and be incapacitated but getting shots in your ass constantly hurts and the other stuff that happened when i was growing up broke my willpower.

sorry i was the wrong zygote.
>>
File: spooky.jpg (53 KB, 374x664) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
53 KB, 374x664
go ahead OP, tell me to just beee myself
i look like a fucking serial killer, can i train that away in the gym?
>>
>>27258499
>entitled whiny bitch
That's a normie insult. They call you this because they want you to keep playing their rigged game. It's just a shaming tactic.

>Acceptance is the first step towards improvement.
But you're accepting getting shat down your throat.
>You are your own biggest problem.
No problem is the society that treats people like shit for things out of their control.
>They can, do and will. If you don't adapt to that, you will perish.
We will all perish. You will perish a bitch that lived a life for normies and accepted humiliation.
>Pride means whining about being entitled to thing that other people might or might not have worked for?
Being entitled to thinking? So now even having different opinion is entitled. Nice try buddy-boy.
>Right back at you, lad.
How am I deluded? I see things how they are, you ignore the things you don't like so you aren't bitter.
>>
>>27258515
>>27258471
Didn't meant to post yet.
>you don't "develop out" of actual mental illness.
When you're 13, there's a good chance you will, because your development has barely started at that point
>there was never actually anything wrong with you besides teenage angst and rebelliousness
Are you implying that's not the case with most 13 year old mental patients? I was diagnosed with ODD and depressions... That's basically 'teenage angst: the Diagnosis'.
>otherwise you would be in my situation.
Maybe I would be, if I had taken the pills...
>>
>>27258515
>You did.
Are you some kind of inhuman savage?
Most of your ramblings have been more sociopathic than my vile spite-fueled drivel. At least mine actually considers the negatives emotions. What the actual fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>27258514
>You're not letting people shit on you.
But people will treat you worse for your height(or looks or many other things) and you accept this. You accept being shat on for things you didn't cause.
>>
>>27258545
>When you're 13, there's a good chance you will, because your development has barely started at that point
Sure, but as I already stated I was betrayed by my parent.
You keep saying "parents." That alone makes your case completely incomparable to mine, even if we ignore the different countries, because you had parentS and I had a parent.
>Maybe I would be, if I had taken the pills...
i didn't have a choice. literally.
>>
>>27258494
>MUH GENETICS
>I wanna fuck regular ass girls
I bet not a single one of these regular as girls is lower than a 7/10 at least.It seems like you're just another ugly-average dude that is mad because he can't fuck "up".

There are millions of regular chicks with robot tier(short,ethnic,no 8/10 or above facial aesthetics) guys out there, what's your excuse
>>
>>27257657
>he doesn't realize there are treatments for acne
>>
>>27258582
>he can't read
here let me help you
>it's called nodular-cystic acne and can only be treated by an expensive medicine called accutane.
>>
>>27258539
You're not even a bad looking dude. Definitely above average if you fucking didn't look like someone just shot your sister. The reason people find you unattractive is because you probably always look bummed out. AGAIN insecurity/desperation/bitterness is a huge turnoff
>>
>>27258567
>I bet
So you're making a wrong implication as a means of an argument?
>there are millions of regular chicks with short ethnic men
I'm sure in your fair version of the world where things like statistics and hypergamy don't exist that's true, but I have to occupy the real world where facial deformities, height and ethnicity actually impacts a girls view of a man.
>>
>>27256462
>>Unless you have a dramatic physical disfigurement or mental illness it's you who is the problem
Jokes on you buddy, I have several mental illnesses and while it's not really physical disfigurement, I do have psoriasis.

Not to mention I'm pretty sure /r9k/ really is full of people who have one or the other or even both.
>>
>>27258587
I just googled it, not even them.
It says it's discontinued? How the fuck are you supposed to get it? Is it a doctor only thing now?
>>
>>27258544
>That's a normie insult. They call you this because they want you to keep playing their rigged game. It's just a shaming tactic.

The game is rigged regardless... You have the option to play and perhaps win, or not play and lose by default. I accept that life isn't all it's cracked up to be in childrens books and TV shows... But you can work to make it acceptable.

>>27258548
>Are you some kind of inhuman savage?
Perhaps..

>Most of your ramblings have been more sociopathic than my vile spite-fueled drivel. At least mine actually considers the negatives emotions. What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

I don't know what's wrong with me exactly, because I tried all my life to dodge the psychiatry meme. I'm glad I did though... Don't get me wrong, I think it's fucked up some of you grew up in societies that ruined your childhoods. But dwelling on it isn't going to make it any better, unfortunately.

>>27258563
>You keep saying "parents." That alone makes your case completely incomparable to mine, even if we ignore the different countries, because you had parentS and I had a parent.

I use the term loosely... One of my parents has been an alcoholic for all my life, and wasn't so involved in the emotional sensibilities of my childhood.

>i didn't have a choice. literally.

I'm sorry, anon. But you're free now, aren't you?
>>
>>27258557
If you act like an insecure dude with a huge Napoleon complex then people will shit on you. If you act like you don't give a fuck then they won't care. It's that simple.

I'm tall so I've never had to deal with the height problem specifically but this principle is true of anything
>>
>>27258608
>i know nothing about drugs
accutane was the brand name for isotrentinoin. you just get the generic now.

pretty ridiculous that a generic for a drug that isn't hard to produce (you could do it in a bath if you had retinoic acid) costs $400 or more depending on pharmacy.
>>
>>27258612
>But you're free now, aren't you?
did you read my posts?

it sounds edgy but i'm far from free from the mental agony i endure every damn day because of my disorders. no one really knows what it feels like to spend months feeling like you're not real but you know it's a false feeling... and yet you can't shake it. and it never stops until you sleep for the 3hrs you might be able to get.

i'm only free physically.
>>
>>27258623
Nope, I don't know jack shit about drugs. Never had any prescriptions, on top of "living under a rock".

Still $400 for advanced acne medicine the fuck man.
>>
>>27258587
Or you can just eat a proper diet, drink plenty of water, exfoliate, use a mild sensitive skin cleanser, and a non-comedogenic moisturizer.

You realize dermatologists get kickbacks for shilling for big pharma right?
>>
>>27258612
>The game is rigged regardless... You have the option to play and perhaps win, or not play and lose by default. I accept that life isn't all it's cracked up to be in childrens books and TV shows... But you can work to make it acceptable.
Think of life as a game of poker. Say you got dealt a 2 and a 4, different colors. It's unlikely you will win with these cards. Most money you throw in will probably go to the winners who got better cards. So by participating in the game, you are just helping people who got luckier. Who shit on you. Now if with these cards you just fold, at least you're not helping the enemy.

>>27258615
>I'm tall so I've never had to deal with the height problem specifically but this principle is true of anything
Yeah I guess that explains how you could say something this retarded. If you are inferior, people will make laugh at you whether you give a shit or not.
>>
>>27256898
>looks up her sister

Wow she is nowhere near as attractive. She's basically an average girl while palvin is 11/10.
>>
>>27258647
>You realize dermatologists get kickbacks for shilling for big pharma right?
considering there is no kickback for a generic drug i think it's safe to say you are retarded.

not only for thinking that generics get doctors kickbacks, but also for
assuming diet has anything to do with acne when it has been disproven numerous times
assuming i don't drink 2L or more of water every day
assuming i never tried any of your normie tier acne skin shit since i've been dealing with acne for over a decade now.
>>
>>27258544
>>27258544
What rigged game? Life? Everyone fucking plays that shit and the unfortunate part is that not everyone starts on the same ground.theres NOTHING you can fucking do to make it fair so why not work on the things you can control
>>
>>27258646
>Still $400 for advanced acne medicine the fuck man.
it's free in other countries.

it's just america.
>>
>>27258692
That just makes things worse, I live there!
>>
>>27258675
>What rigged game? Life?
Exactly. If people treat you like shit even though you didn't start on equal grounds, well it's best to stop playing. Retreat from life. Become a hermit, a neet, an hero.
>>
>>27258663
>Now if with these cards you just fold, at least you're not helping the enemy.

If you keep folding the blinds will eventually kill you. Like I said: You can attempt to win a rigged game, or you can lose by default... You don't have to play every hand, but if you want to win anything you're going to have to play or bluff.

> If you are inferior, people will make laugh at you whether you give a shit or not.

If you consider yourself to be inferior, people will treat you as such.
>>
>>27258701
hope you don't have nodular acne or are poor then.
>>
>>27258665
I did all of those things, in addition to exercising, reducing stress, and getting enough sleep every night, and all of my acne completely disappeared. I guess it was just a coincidence though right?

I guarantee you're just lazy and haven't actually addressed all of these issues, much like the typical American who pops xanax because he's too lazy to fix the root cause of the problems in his life.
>>
>>27258663
Who is it you're helping then? Someone else's failure isn't another persons success.

Yeah I got "lucky" being 6'4 but that's not to say I didn't have other huge insecurities and physical shortcomings. Nobody gives that much of a fuck about you being a couple inches shorter than average. When people make fun of you they are making fun of your insecurity not the actual thing if you don't care what they think of you then they have nothing over you
>>
>>27258709
>If you keep folding the blinds will eventually kill you.
And why is that? Because you kept playing. If you just throw away the cards then you don't need to give a shit about blinds.

>If you consider yourself to be inferior, people will treat you as such.
People will treat you like shit irregardless. It's likely many of us have known "that kid" in high school that guy who was ugly, short, probably fat(even though this can be changed) but always acted like hot shit. The one I have known was attempting to imitate Barney from How I met your mother. Did anyone take him seriously? Fuck no. He was an inferior retard that acted confidently despite being inferior.
>>
>>27258716
Why is your anecdotal acne experience superior to his anecdotal acne experience? I'll never understand dumb fucks like you who say shit like "it worked for me so I guarantee you're not doing it right"
>>
File: 1374402116012s.jpg (11 KB, 227x191) Image search: [Google]
1374402116012s.jpg
11 KB, 227x191
>>27258716
>I did all of those things, in addition to exercising, reducing stress, and getting enough sleep every night, and all of my acne completely disappeared. I guess it was just a coincidence though right?
i'm not going to have the same arguments i have with normies who tell me to "just do this to get rid of your acne bro!"

google nodular-cystic acne
there are hundreds of sources that show that it is only effectively treated by either
strong antibiotics for a long period of time which is obviously bad (but i doubt you know why)
isotrentinoin

i will spoonfeed you for your normie argument. you are wrong and that's all there to it.

you are stupid enough to think that doctors get kickbacks for generics but expect me to trust your anecdotal evidence instead of the doctor that went to school for skincare.
>>
>>27258731
>Someone else's failure isn't another persons success.
It is if the two people are competing for something. And whole life is a competition.

As for the rest of your post. You're tall, what the fuck do you know? People make fun of you for being short. They couldn't give a fuck about insecurity. Acting secure does not make the inferiority go away.
>>
>>27258734
Because this is r9k and there's a 99% chance he's a lazy whiny fuck who just doesn't want to put in effort. Guess what? If you didn't win the genetic lottery you have to put in effort.

>wahh wahh I can't get muh magic pills so feel sorry for me
>>
>>27258733
>And why is that? Because you kept playing. If you just throw away the cards then you don't need to give a shit about blinds.

m8 if you're going to make poker analogies, at least learn what blinds are.

>Did anyone take him seriously? Fuck no. He was an inferior retard that acted confidently despite being inferior.

Did you fare any better though?
>>
File: image.jpg (421 KB, 1336x1764) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
421 KB, 1336x1764
>>27258731
>one person's failure isn't another person's success
If I get hired for a job in my field that means someone else wasn't able to get it, that's absolutely someone else's failure and my own success. Same goes for Chad and his harem of women
>no dude they're not making fun of you cause you're short it's cause your insecure (:
Lol, what about all the guys who didn't realize they were that short that were ridiculed as a result?

Or this guy? Was he just too insecure?
>>
>>27258749
Nice statistic, where's your citation?
Is this another acnedotal evidence?
>>
>>27258716
>>27258734
Stop this bullshit.

Acne is caused by sebum over production.

Sebum over production is GENETIC.

Jesus christ.
>>
>>27258745
I don't need to google it because I had the exact same thing. You're right though, I must have just magically absorbed strong antibiotics or accutane through the atmosphere by osmosis because it's impossible to treat any other way.
>>
>>27258749
but why would anyone believe an antipharma shill that doesn't even understand the system they claim to hate?
>>
>>27258747

>being tall magically solves all problems

Kek. You manlet faggots are so deluded you keep focussing on the things you cannot change... You should just accept those, and focus on things you CAN control.
>>
File: 1458393772371-181444698.jpg (252 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458393772371-181444698.jpg
252 KB, 1920x1080
You can't fix your face,that's a problem.Ive basically given up.
>>
>>27258754
>m8 if you're going to make poker analogies, at least learn what blinds are.
I didn't mean fold. I meant to stop playing. Should have made that clearer.

>Did you fare any better though?
No I did not. Well it depends on what you mean, I guess by some standards I did. But that doesn't matter because if I did better it's because I was(believe it or not) less inferior.
>>
>>27258775
You're a retard, being tall doesn't mean you'll automatically be successful but it absolutely means you have the tools for success. A manlet can not make himself attractive to women unless he is extremely wealthy, which is why you dumbasses point out rare exceptions like Bieber and Seth Green when presented with data that contradicts your world view.

I am 6'5
>>
>>27258771
>I had the exact same thing.
you didn't if you treated it with over the counter benzoyl peroxide and some fucking moisturizing cream.

sorry. i believe the doctor that went to school for years that told me the only way to treat it effectively and permanently is with isotren. instead of the foreigner anti-pharma retard who doesn't understand the "big pharma" at all.

not gonna spoonfeed. google if you want to know why you're wrong.

this is your last reply.
>>
>>27258775
>You should just accept those, and focus on things you CAN control.

Such as? When you are short you tend to become nihilistic.
>>
>>27258775
I never said that. Nice strawman.

Also you're just going in circles now. I guess that's what normies do.

>You should just accept those, and focus on things you CAN control.
Even though people will treat me poorly based on those things I can not change? So I should just ignore it?
>>
>>27258780
>can't fix your face
>you
no, maybe you can't but most people have plenty of options for changing the look of their face. you are absolutely no different than obese women who think they deserve to be treated like princesses because their poor health is just "bad luck".
>>
>>27258800
>A manlet can not make himself attractive to women unless he is extremely wealthy

Kek. That's some grade-A dilusion you got there m8...

>I am 6'5

And you're still a robot? Apparantly being tall isn't everything...

>>27258809
>Such as?

Health, intellect, status, wit, humor, skills, a sense of style and generally not being a bitter faggot.
>>
>>27258803
I didn't say to use benzoyl peroxide, that actually makes it worse. Pretty much shows the extent to which you've research a proper skin regimen. And you're right, I didn't have it, I guess you're right and the dermatologist who diagnosed was wrong. Thanks for coming out though.
>>
>>27258775
>being tall magically solves all problems
Why do people always use this straw man when arguing with manlets? No one has ever claimed being tall will make your life perfect but it's a vital advantage that's been documented as such.

There's a reason the guy you posted in the OP towers over the girl clinging onto him despite not having a spectacular face
>>
>>27258819
>Also you're just going in circles now. I guess that's what normies do.

>Complain about strawmans
>Prop up the 'normie' strawman
Kek.

>Even though people will treat me poorly based on those things I can not change?
Yes.
>So I should just ignore it?
Yes, faggot, that's what people do in free societies.
>>
>>27258827
Look at my face,it doesn't even matter anymore.It's not going to make a difference if i have a good body.
>>
>>27258836
>Health, intellect, status, wit, humor, skills, a sense of style

All of this is fine and all but women will never like a guy if he is too small. At best he can hope she uses him for his money.
>>
>>27258836
Im not a robot, as a result of having played basketball four years of high school I developed some social skills after my mom got sick and I had to be home schooled.

Short men are unattractive to women, they say as much and act upon it. You are not short so your own personal beliefs can't contradict studies as well as those of short men who have had little success with women due to their height.
>>
>>27258839
>There's a reason the guy you posted in the OP towers over the girl clinging onto him despite not having a spectacular face

Probably because he's a healthy, friendly lad that cracks a smile every now and then... Judging by her smile, he might even have some humor. Not being short might help, but it isn't everything.
>>
>>27258849
So only "argument" to defend OPs point is
>deal with it
and
>that's what people do

Boy that sure is convincing. What exactly does free society mean to you? You mentioned it as if it's related to people being treated like shit for things they can't change.
>>
>>27258856
>>27258857

>Short men are attractive to all women
>This is objective fact because we say so

Kek. Some lads just give up... You'll never win if you give up.
>>
>>27258855
of course not, that's why im saying you should be miserable. people who act like you deserve everything they get. you'll notice a whole lot more "bad luck" over time.
>>
>>27258858
>healthy
As in physically fit? Head over to /fit/ if you'd like to see some short guys failing despite having great physiques.
>friendly
You don't know that
>humor
He's humorous because a girl smiled for a photo with him?

Even your own example of a guy with an unattractive face making it comes in the package of a tall dude, you have to literally create a personality to go with him to imply tall men don't have significantly more success with women and in life.
>>
>>27258863
>What exactly does free society mean to you?
Exactly the same as to you.
> You mentioned it as if it's related to people being treated like shit for things they can't change.
Yeah. People can be a very shitty species... You can choose to ignore the shitty specimens, or you can dwell on it and become a bitter Robot for life.
>>
>>27258870
>short men are attractive to all women
Um I've got bad news for you son
>because we say so
No, that's your arguments, the entire thread your arguments have been based on presumptions and anecdotes whereas there's actually data to support my assertions.
>>
>>27256462
well I have a strong robotic mental illness (tourette)
>>
>>27258885
>Exactly the same as to you.
Nice dodging. Actually not really. You mentioned "free" for some reason. What did you mean by this?
>You can choose to ignore the shitty specimens, or you can dwell on it and become a bitter Robot for life.
So I should ignore all people?
>>
>>27258881
>As in physically fit? Head over to /fit/ if you'd like to see some short guys failing despite having great physiques.

Can't win 'em all though. That's basically lesson one...

>You don't know that
>What does 'probably mean'
Also, he looks quite friendly. And while looks can be deceiving, deception can still lead to success.
>He's humorous because a girl smiled for a photo with him?
Again, I said probably.. They're not both smiling/laughing because they're in their bitterest of times, anon.

>Even your own example of a guy with an unattractive face making it comes in the package of a tall dude, you have to literally create a personality to go with him to imply tall men don't have significantly more success with women and in life.

And you take one picture on 4chan as the sole justification for the fact that you've completely given up on succeeding m8... I'd know what I'd prefer.
>>
>>27258881
>tall dude
>him
lmao

they do have more success but short people still succeed. you might as well make iphones you excuse if you don't have one.
>>
The problem is in your mind, but it isn't like you choose your mind.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.