[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to forget about and accept loneliness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Any tips from people here?

I'm sick of the usual advice online, it's literally fucking impossible to love myself just because and when you're just so tired it's actually impossible to enjoy anything.

Wouldn't say I've got much to fix personally, this past year I've done quite a bit of that and I'm just left to find out I am probably just plain unlovable.

Being lonely is hard, how do you guys deal with it? Is it solvable?
>>
It's simple, just stop being a human
>>
Fuck, man. I really know how you feel. Tips and advice won't make this feeling go

You can hit me up with your skype if you're up for it. Company will make it better
>>
You drown it out with something.

Drugs, alcohol and food are the most common ways to numb the pain.
>>
>>27256402
I appreciate the intention but I really do like to remain anonymous obviously.

I just don't know why I can't even accept company to be honest. Probably sound like a retard saying this but I just don't know.
>>
Luckily I live with roomates, so I at least have human contact.

First, never go to bed unless you're immediately going to fall asleep. I find melatonin works wonders for me. The short time between lying down and falling asleep are when the worst thoughts creep in. Then fill any time that could be spent thinking about how you'll die alone with meaningless pastime like television and video games. Books work too. If you have to work a job that gives you plenty of time to think, create mind games or tell yourself stories, play the radio if you can. Anything to avoid thinking about your situation.

After that its a simple case of making your life so routine that you can wake up at 45 and realize that you're still alone. Hopefully by then all your family that would be affected by your death are gone, or at least have been so isolated from your life that the impact will be softened. Then you kill yourself.
>>
>>27256446
This. If you don't end up turning to one of these things you'll end up like me.

>be lonely for so long it's painful
>just want to be wanted
>realise guys here like traps
>start cross dressing behind closed doors
>spend hundreds of hours working out "angles"
>cam whore every now and then
>90% of the replies to me are kill yourself etc
>those 10% that call me cute are the only reason I'm still alive.
And I'm straight.
>>
See it's true you're worthless - if it wasn't true, you wouldn't be perceiving it. The acceptance makes it loosen up. It'll probably go away after a while.
>>
>>27256345
Idk being numb to it doesn't seem to help. I'm gathering my materials list currently, but I have a few someones I wouldn't leave alone in this world. My materials are in case it all goes to shit quick.
That being said it doesn't get better, but eventually you'll become numb which is worse. Alone 247 I am a ghost
>>
File: 1436725008627.gif (609 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1436725008627.gif
609 KB, 500x281
>>27256345
I accepted loneliness by realizing I am happiest when I am alone and that interacting with people just leads to pain and embarrassment and regret and disappointment.

Loneliness is much better so accepting it came naturally. I'm assuming you prefer people being around? If you really prefer social interaction then I don't see how you can forget and accept loneliness... Maybe try telling yourself that loneliness is better. Make a list of why being lonely is preferable to not being lonely. idk
>>
>>27256832
That's really fucking gay anon for a "straight" man but I get it. It's difficult being lonely and feeling undesired. /r9k/ is the ultimate haven of autistic wizard shit posting, but as someone who struggles through the mundane misery of everyday life I appreciate everyone of you. I'm happy to have people to talk to when I'm so fucking close to breaking down.

Anon, I love you and I appreciate you being alive with me. You are valued and important. It might not mean much coming from some stranger from the other side of the planet, but I'm happy you're here with me.
>>
In a way, I've come to appreciate loneliness.

Or rather, just being alone.

It would be nice to have complete control over the course of your life, unhampered by social expectations, would it not?

A life where you're free to go exploring wherever you want, for as long as you want.

A life where you can decorate your house, eat and dress the way you want.

A life where you can enjoy the types of entertainment you like all the time.

A life where you can practice all of your sexual fetishes without shame, embarrassment or fear of judgement.

Being alone would be heaven, actually.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.