[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe that there is someone out there for you? Someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image[1].jpg (363 KB, 1329x1054) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
363 KB, 1329x1054
Do you believe that there is someone out there for you?

Someone who would truly love you?
>>
i used to. but as the day goes on i am reaffirmed day in and out that 99% of women are all the same and that 1% will be scared away because of how bitter the majority of women have made me.
>>
I've been alive for 3 decades and never met anyone anywhere near my wavelength, let along a female.

I lost hope years ago.
>>
I doubt it. If there is, they surely don't live in any Western country.
>>
>>27256151
No, but women are my favorite thi g on God's green earth

I enjoy "connecting" with and "enjoying" them and then moving on. I don't think I could ever love just one unfortunately
>>
Maybe. I don't really put myself out there.
>>
>>27256220

One day you will go to hell. Knowing that gives me peace.
>>
>>27256237
> he fell for the karmaic retribution meme

Yes my friend, all those living good lives will be the ones who get Btfo in the afterlife
>>
Maybe she's out there, but she's probably behind a computer screen alone on a friday night as well. So we'll probably never cross paths.
>>
>>27256151
I genuinely do not know if I'm worthy of being truly loved by anyone. Having taken a long, hard, sober look at myself at last, what I see is a collection of positives and negatives which it's hard to imagine anyone would weigh and find that they sum to such a value as they'd wish for me to be a big part of their life. Maybe I devalue my strengths and overvalue my weaknesses-- I suppose I'd better hope that's true-- but either way it's just hard for me to see it. There is so much to me that is so easy to reject.
>>
There's something in this world that no one has ever seen.
It's something gentle and sweet.
If people could see it, they would probably want it.

That's why the world hid it;
So that it wouldn't be so easy to find.

But someday, someone will definitely find it.

The one who is supposed to find it, will be the one to find it.

That's just how it is.
>>
I feel as though only my dick cares about women
>>
File: 1455320633529.png (664 KB, 2028x1576) Image search: [Google]
1455320633529.png
664 KB, 2028x1576
>>27256237
Just curious, why do you think I'm going to hell?

I don't associare with women anymore, but I still find rhem beautiful and enjoy their company

I'm honestly curious unless you're just shitposting

I'm pretty sure Jesus forgives me more than you ever could
>>
No. But if i'm driven enough to change, to get out of my room, there's always someone who would want me, i believe. I don't believe in fate or destiny though. There's no such thing as 'theres someone for everyone'. Fairytale bullshit.
>>
>>27256495
Is there a particular reason you don't believe in predetermination?
>>
>>27256151
True love is the most famous and commonly believed meme. And that's all that true love is, just a meme.
>>
No. I don't believe in any sort of destined person.

I think if I ever bothered to work on my appearance, personality and my life I might have a chance at attracting someone to be with. But I'm lazy. I also don't really care to change.

I want to be with someone, and yet I don't want to change myself enough that they would find me attractive. I find the thought that I'll be alone for the rest of my life painful, yet not painful enough that I'll do anything to change that fate
>>
>>27256151
Maybe. There's a lot of mental issues I need to fix before I'm stable enough though. Also, I have a feeling once I start my career I'm not going to try and search anymore.
>>
File: nartod.jpg (34 KB, 520x395) Image search: [Google]
nartod.jpg
34 KB, 520x395
>>27256564
because naruto taught me otherwise
>>
>>27256430
This was kind of poetic, anon.
>>
That's a beautiful picture anon
>>
>>27256692
It's from Toradora!
>>
File: assasin.jpg (72 KB, 900x634) Image search: [Google]
assasin.jpg
72 KB, 900x634
>>27256151

I'm sure there is someone out there to get me and truly hates me.
>>
>>27256151
I think that someone, somewhere would put up with my shit, but I will never ever meet her. I honestly believe I will be alone for the rest of my life.
>>
>>27257286
I'll check it out sometime tomorrow! Seems kind of interesting.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 620x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 620x450
There are over 3.5 billion women and only one me. I think that surely one could love me. Then I try to talk to a girl and I fuck it up and I realize that I would just do that 3.5 million times if I had a chance with them all. All hope is lost. Abandon ship. Or just wait for the era of robo relations and 2d gals. Pretty much our only options but I image that's going to end up like the movie Her. i just want someone to acknowledge that I exist and I would love that person forever. But even that is asking to much. >"lol just be more confident, anon"
>tfw zero confidence because no chance with women
>tfw no chance with women because zero confidence
>tfw im going to die and live alone
Im getting a dog soon because I need attention and teaching a dog to love me for treats is the best I can do
>>
>>27257972
>that pic
where can i buy it?
>>
>>27256151
If anyone ever decides to date me, they would just be settling for me because they couldn't get someone better. I guess it is like that with most anyone though.
>>
>>27257972
My man, you wouldn't even have the initiative to talk to 50 women, that's why you're here
>>
>>27256151
>Do you believe that there is someone out there for you?
No
>Someone who would truly love you?
No
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.