[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What PC games do you robots play?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: my_boy_laden.jpg (11 KB, 225x282) Image search: [Google]
my_boy_laden.jpg
11 KB, 225x282
What PC games do you robots play?
>>
File: 145567809884410.jpg (8 KB, 225x359) Image search: [Google]
145567809884410.jpg
8 KB, 225x359
>>27256111
I'm currently playing Nostalrius PVE server

Leveling a nelf hunter senpai
>>
Do lewd VNs count as video games?
>>
I play a lot of Hearthstone. I know it's casual but I've always loved card games and it's a great time waster.
I beat XCOM 2 pretty quickly after it came out but haven't felt like going back just yet.
I haven't really had the desire to play video games as much as I used to over the past year, I don't know if it's due to depression or just growing up.
>>
Trackmania is a good way to waste days.
>>
Grim Dawn,
It's a Diablo 3 clone but actually better than D3. Unlike that fucking free one where all you do it level up gems or whatever.
>>
Csgo is my addiction. Finally got my Wings and Bracket back after the mass deranking. Gave about 700 hours in just under a year playing.

Also Wasteland 2. I've been role-playing as a dominatrix with three cucks around. I force the cucks to swarm my enemies then I shoot them from afar. I initially had three cucks, but one disappointed me and made a comment about another women, so I forced him to commit suicide by suicide bombing in the nude.
>>
File: spec.png (11 KB, 396x308) Image search: [Google]
spec.png
11 KB, 396x308
>implying i can play anything

send help
>>
>>27256211
Hey that makes two of us
>>
File: image.jpg (369 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
369 KB, 1080x1920
>>27256363
You broke or something anon? You'll be able to get a decent system for very cheap these days.
>>
>>27256363
>>27256386
Yeah if you need a nice cheap build, I'd be more than happy to help you build something.
>>
>>27256386
I'm saving money atm planning, to buy a 800$spec.

saving money when you earn 500/months is kinda hard
>>
>>27256404
Ooh interesting, wanna post what you're thinking of getting?
>>
>>27256426
Intel Core i5-4460 (3.2 GHz)
ASRock B85-PRO4
2x4GO DDR3
GeForce GTX 970
EVGA 600B, 600W
>>
I just play CSGO desu, I have 3,000 hours and I still haven't stopped even though it's the most normie game.
>>
>>27256503
970, better than my 380.

>TFW you own the most middling card there is...
>>
>>27256579
Upgrade to 390 so you're compatible dx12

Or save for Pascal if you got money
>>
>>27256272
I've been playing that fucking free one where all you do is level up gems, and I'm getting pretty tired of it. Probably its biggest contradiction is that it's the most autistic game since EVE Online, and like EVE Online, they expect you to socialize to get anything done. So the game is basically only playable by that particular kind of INTJ stereotype who'll put up with anything to be able to lord it over others.
So how's Grim Dawn?
>>
>>27256623
Actually the card I have is a 4GB and it does have support for DirectX12 luckily but still. I wish I could have that extra power.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.