[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there no suicide encouragement asmr? I want a cute Asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: IMAG1490.jpg (883 KB, 3264x1824) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1490.jpg
883 KB, 3264x1824
Why is there no suicide encouragement asmr? I want a cute Asian girl to hug me from behind and rub all over me lovingly while she whispers in my ear encouraging me to do it. But of course that is not possible, so this is the closest I can get. Any asmrfags know of any videos?
>>
File: 248938.jpg (54 KB, 382x341) Image search: [Google]
248938.jpg
54 KB, 382x341
Any degrading asmr? not into physical femdom but my history of being abused by women early in life has made it a fetish
>>
>>27256064
Which women in your life? Mom? Sisters? Aunts? Any stories you care to share? It's okay if you don't I'm just trying to understand the correlation/causation because I have a femdom fetish too but I wasn't really abused.
>>
Bump.
Robot this post is an original creation of mine giggity
>>
This is as close as I can find buddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTdd8UWfOac
>>
File: 11234579448.jpg (22 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
11234579448.jpg
22 KB, 680x383
>>27256099

All of them. Mother manipulated me, insulted me, blamed me for her mistakes, also said shit like "I hate you" a lot

Sister called me names and hates me too. (I was an annoying shit as a kid, and when I tried to make amends I guess that made it worse.)

Female classmates went out of their way to insult me in public throughout elementary and junior high, ignored and alienated me in high school.

Aunt's and cousins don't give a fuck about me either way, but our whole bloodline is a dysfunctional mess of hatred and infighting, so whatever.

During years of puberty and development, if what you're naturally attracted to treats you a certain way, you're bound to get attracted to that aspect too. Now that I'm 20, I can't help but hate/love it.
>>
le asmr is one of the most reddit normie memes of all time
>>
>>27256230
That was more cringe than anything. But thanks. The twerking loli gave me an erection though.

>>27256241
Damn bro that's heavy.
>>
because ASMR is supposed to relieve make you feel good, not like you want to kill yourself.

no one is going to make an ASMR video where they try to delude you into thinking killing yourself will make you feel better, and i am positive you will rethink everything when the noose/bag/gun is tied, donned, and put to your skull respectively.

you don't want to kill yourself or you would have already done it; you just don't want to live the way you're living. you think death is a better option that waking up every day with the shit you deal with from other people and your own head.

don't kill yourself. not because i care about you, but because it's not what you really want.
>>
>>27256398

> implying engaging suicidal ideation can't make someone feel good

Not my kind of thing, but your POV is close-minded.
>>
>>27256398
I have my reasons, and it's already decided so I'm doing it either way. I just want to have as close to a perfect final setting as I can manage so I can go happily.
>>
>>27256449
>I have my reasons, and it's already decided so I'm doing it either way. I just want to have as close to a perfect final setting as I can manage so I can go happily.
then watch this and put your CPAP mask on and some headphones.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywSFDbBva1U

rip in pieces i guess.
>>
>>27256016
What anime is that from and is that subtitle real?
>>
>>27256472
Tokyo Ghoul and yes it's real. Episode 1
>>
>>27256468
Now I'm just sad. But thanks.
>>
>>27256547
>Now I'm just sad. But thanks.
you said you wanted
>I want a cute Asian girl to hug me from behind and rub all over me lovingly while she whispers in my ear encouraging me to do it
that channel (and that video in particular) is the closest i can find to what you asked for. there are no ASMR videos encouraging suicide; you won't find them.

i gave you the closest you will ever get to what you are asking for. if that doesn't make you want to kill yourself then maybe i was right and you don't want to do it.
>>
>>27256016
What about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>27256565
I have a date set already. I've been pretty meticulous in my planning so I'm using these days to set up my perfect final setting. Maybe I'll pay some Asian girl to do one for me, the "normal gf play" videos don't do anything but make me sad and I'm sad enough as it is. That's why I want to actually hear the girl tell me to do it. I appreciate your input though.
>>
File: 0116table.jpg (116 KB, 533x306) Image search: [Google]
0116table.jpg
116 KB, 533x306
>>27256636
>Maybe I'll pay some Asian girl to do one for me
no one, not even the most desperate chink whore, will assist in your suicide and face felony charges. at least not in america.

i hope you plan on using an inert gas to asphyxiate yourself because other options are pretty stupid and i doubt you'd pull them off correctly. hanging requires relatively precise math to properly snap your C1-C2 vertebrae and guns only work if you know exactly where to shoot (the position i'm referring to is hard to get to when you're doing it by yourself.)

don't be delusional.

hanging math: http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/01/16/the-not-so-fine-art-of-hanging/?_r=0
>>
>>27256016
>that pic
Is that Tokyo Ghoul? Fuck that's hot
>>
>>27256674
My method is already decided. Ive put months into planning and preparing. Everything is already set, I just need a few more things to happen to make it perfect.
>>
>>27256707
Then describe it if you're so sure.
I don't care about you but I don't want you to suffer unduly.
>>
>>27256697
Yes.
>tfw your waifu will never eat you

>>27256722
That's not information for you to know.
>>
>>27256731
>That's not information for you to know.
enjoy painful death then. i doubt you have "done the math" well enough to ensure a peaceful death.
>>
>>27256794
Cool. Thanks for the bump.
>>
https://youtu.be/svu4wvWdHwY
>>
>>27256016
>Why is there no suicide encouragement asmr?

Because that's a terrible business model. Girls on youtube can't get ad revenue if all of their subscribers keep killing themselves
>>
>>27257069
Someone would fap to it
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0df1KpE5fZO
>>
>>27257540
>>27256016
there you go op, your wish was granted
>>
>>27257540
Fuck you I don't need to be talked out of it. And don't ever say "i love you" to me.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.