[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are some people just destined to not ever have a girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: ss+(2016-03-13+at+10.19.26).jpg (55 KB, 465x466) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-13+at+10.19.26).jpg
55 KB, 465x466
Are some people just destined to not ever have a girlfriend? It's been 18 years, No girl has been interested in me. I literally have no Idea what I can change right now to fit their impossible standards. Pic related, its me, I know I look like a 13 year old, But how the fuck can I change that? The best I can do is grow out a scraggly little mustache, even then there are plenty of other guys who look better than me. Any guys have any advice? Is time the best bet for me? Anything I can do right now?
>>
>>27255844
Work out and get a new haircut. You have the same haircut every 14 years old have. Also dont be a beta
>>
>It's been 18 years

Fuck off faggot. Come back when you're 25+ and still a virgin.
>>
Take care of your self,dress well,interact with people(if you dont like that practice metta bhavana its loving-kidness meditation you will necome more frendly its scientific proven and it help me,you can practice anapanasati meditation too)speak to girls and dont give up,build confidence
>>
if you're ugly you're ugly
girls don't really care as much as memesters about how attractive you are (unless they're sluts and you're a model) as long as you're not hideous

it all depends on personality and how much they can delude themselves into thinking they have won a "prize." they want to feel like other women are missing something they have.

working out helps i guess but you don't have to be zyzz.

just be glad you don't have a fucked up jaw/dental issues from poor jaw position during childhood/adolescence and acne. you are already leagues ahead of many people.

work on liking yourself before you expect other people to like you.
>>
>>27255903
this. Kiddo is so dumb. 20-22 is when the typical normalfag has ass falling into their lap left and right.
>>
>>27255844
My opinion doesn't carry much weight because I'm also male, but you're seriously a 10/10.
>>
>>27255844
Take heart young one.

You still have much to endure.
>>
>>27255963
seconded, what a cutie pie
>>
>>27255844
You're plenty attractive m8 (stay clean shaven though). Looks def aren't your problem unless you're allergic to showers. 18 is fine to still be virgin despite what memes tell you, I lost KV status at 21 this year, my attractive chadlike friend lost it at 18, my fat neckbearded friend lost it at 15. There's really not as much rhyme/reason as r9k thinks, though there is correlation obviously.
>>
>>27255844
This is why I never post my pictures on 4chan.
>>
>>27256105
>my fat neckbearded friend lost it at 15

He didn't.
>>
>>27255844
you are that faggot from /b/
>>
>>27255844
Calm down m8, you don't look THAT young and you can very easily make yourself look older/more masculine and more attractive. Start lifting, heavy compound lifts increase free testosterone levels and will make your face look sharper. Cut your hair short, long hair accentuates babyface. Make sure you're wearing clothes that fit well, wearing too large or too small clothes also makes you look young as well as awkward. Do NOT grow any facial hair until you can actually grow it properly. Don't even try the permanent five o clock shadow look because it doesn't even look like you've started growing real hair on your chin and jaw yet.

You're gonna make it though brah, you've got much better genetics than most people here.
>>
you have to get good social skills and a social life
>>
>>27255963
>>27256086

Cute af hey, I'd gladly suck his dick. You'll probably end up losing your virginity to someone really special, unlike half of these plebs.
>>
>>27256126
lol, telling me what did and didn't happen. He and the school weeb were an item all through high school. I always thought his gf was a massive bitch.
>>
>>27255844
Lol. Bruh, if you can't get a gf, then it's sure as hell not your looks. How tall are you? Are you a manlet? Even if so, just get buff. Since your looks don't show any obvious signs of being off-putting, perhaps it's your behavior/personality.
Work on yourself and career, and then your personality will come along naturally.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.