[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at the doctor >she asks if im sexually active >mfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: pepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
>at the doctor
>she asks if im sexually active
>mfw
>>
>>27255692
She laughed when i answered no.
>>
i say it with pride
i dont give a fuck
>>
>>27255692
I wish they asked this question every time.

Some Docs I think try to get a more accurate answer by asking if you have a gf or bf, and they assume you are doing something if you are 20+ and have one.

>do you have a gf?
>no
>a bf?
>WHAT?!? no
>dr sort of frowns
>other questions
>discuss my stomach issues
>anon, you're probably just stressed, talk to someone

fucking normies. Just give me drugs.
>>
>>27255748
Drugs would make it worse really quick, then youre stuck with your problem and an addiction you gotta get rid off.
>>
>>27255748

he wanted the D
>>
File: 1457941892462.png (351 KB, 1920x1198) Image search: [Google]
1457941892462.png
351 KB, 1920x1198
I've never even been asked. Maybe I'm even uglier than I realize.
>>
Was asked that too by my then-therapist and he'd seemed distraught when I said I had never had a girlfriend.

Not sure though if it should be complimenting, in the sense that maybe he thought: "this guy is decent-looking enough to get a girlfriend."
>>
>>27255825
He probably thought that you could just settle for a roastie, thats what surprised him.
>>
>>27255825
>"this guy is decent-looking enough to get a girlfriend."
Honestly, thats a better thing than you realize.
It means that even if you wont talk to girls, one day youll cross paths with a girl who's going to be the one to ask you.
And best of all, you guys will meet because she shares some interest with you and you start talking to her because of that
ill work out, anon
trust me
>>
Just lie op
>>
File: 1457760804948.png (250 KB, 440x472) Image search: [Google]
1457760804948.png
250 KB, 440x472
>hungry as fuck and i have zero dollars and no friends to mooch from
>college is doing a blood donation clinic and you get a free doughnut after they take your blood
>suddenly realize whats its like to be an impoverished west african selling your own organs to the russian mafia for water money
>waiting in a plastic chair for my turn because there are a lot of people there
>takes half an hour so i just awkwardly look around not knowing what to do with my own hands
>the nurses are a 90/10 mix of slightly obese crusty old ladies and 20-something recent grads that are qt pi's
>finally it's my turn
>luck out and get a qt pi
>now i'm sitting in the blood theft chair and she's asking me questions from a piece of paper on a clipboard and checking off my answers
>"When was the last time you have been sexually active?"
>it'sover.png
>"Uh, like, not recently, or anything... ha ha"
>She rephrases and says "So not within the last year?"
>Tell her "No, haha... unless you want to help change that"
>get a funny look from her
>spaghetti is completely spilled
>all the remaining questions are asked with a mono-tone-hiding-disgust-voice
>rest of the encounter is incredibly silent and awkward and i fumble with my hands not knowing what to do with them and i think she thought i was touching myself
>thinking so much about my spaghetti spill that i forgot to get a doughnut

if god existed he would have ended my suffering
>>
>>27255825
Same

I get massive pity points though. Like the psychologist I see seems to care more about me than the normies with life crippling ocd or the ones that try to kill themselves every other week. I can see him talking about me to other clients.

>your problems are nothing. snap out of it. YOU CAN DO IT!
>there's this guy that sees me, he's almost 30 and never had a gf or gotten laid
>can you believe he doesn't want to kill himself?
>>
File: _20160222_140015.jpg (45 KB, 540x780) Image search: [Google]
_20160222_140015.jpg
45 KB, 540x780
>>27255981
They know when you lie. They are trained to detect lies.
>>
>>27255982
What on earth made you think that that joke could be funny?
>>
>>27255914
Everything's going to work out fine, r-right anon? But in all seriousness, I was relieved that someone thought me having a girlfriend wasn't a completely absurd outcome, but it all does do is confirm that I'm a average. No girl ever will spurred on to talk with me only because I'm average. But I suppose I'll keep on hoping, and thanks for those optimistic feels!
>>
>>27255914
>one day youll cross paths with a girl who's going to be the one to ask you.
And he'll have no idea what to do so he'll do nothing and ruin it all. It's happened to me several times.
>>
>>27255995
Samefag you'd answered to.

I hope you realize you could sue him for disclosing information about you, that his Hypocrates serment or something lawfully forbids? Go earn that cash in court!
In my case anyways, I always snuck into his waiting room half an hour in advance, only to eavesdrop at the door and ensure that he never told any patients anything about me. I suppose I'm a little too paranoid though.
>>
>>27255982
Fuck her. That was funny.
>>
>>27255982

It would have worked if you were a Chad
>>
>>27256050
I dont think it violates any code if a dr talks about patients hes treated as long as it is vague and not specific.

You should probably want to know if a doc has treated someone like you and what they did to fix that person.
>>
>>27256102
>violates a "code"
>implying doctors dont laugh it out with their normie friends at BBQs about virgin autists they used to treat
>>
>>27256077

literally true
>>
>>27256140
You just have to not specify the patient
E,g, "lol I have this one patient whos a total virgin neckbeards"
>>
>>27255982
fuck off of this board chad
>>
>>27255982
And people tell me being a mute is a poor health condition.
Why say that? Is your mouth connected directly to your ass?
>>
>be physician
>suspect patient might be a robot
>always ask regarding sexual activity despite it being completely irrelevant
>>
File: tumblr_nbk2w8GGUp1tdzzfyo1_250.gif (982 KB, 245x210) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbk2w8GGUp1tdzzfyo1_250.gif
982 KB, 245x210
>told doctor I was gay
>wants me to get tested for HIV
>>
>>27256324
>literally telling people that you are a faggot
>>
>>27255748
>fucking normies. Just give me drugs.
this
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.