[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EPIC PRANK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 1920x1080
>Chad throws huge party
>Not invited
>Tall 10/10 gril wants me to come "or else she'll feel alone"
>She convince chad to let me come
>Some guy is not invited because he becomes an emotional wreck when drunk, talk about his abusive father and fuck up the mood
>Told him that maybe we'll see each other on the week-end
>Chad just texted me and said that he doesn't want to see me at the party and basically asked me to fuck of
>Guy knows where chad live and we're going prank him to death
How can I fuck up the house without getting caught ?
Should I order prostitutes and exorcists at the party ?
>>
>>27255680
If this is at a college, you can maybe call the police and get everyone busted for underage. Although any underage drinkers there would not be in much, if any, trouble, Chad, assuming he owns the house, will be in lots of trouble for providing alcohol to minors :^)
>>
File: 247997372678.gif (1 MB, 250x286) Image search: [Google]
247997372678.gif
1 MB, 250x286
here's a better pic related OP

memes are for sharing
>>
File: cover.jpg (950 KB, 1842x1842) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
950 KB, 1842x1842
>>27255680
Jesus christ why are you such a faggot?
Crash the party or dont go, why you gotta fuck up fun for others?
>werent invited hurrr why dont people like me durrr i want revenge
>>
>>27255720
This is my post ^

I retract it and instead advise you go with this guy >>27255755
>>
So you decided to spend time with the dude. Finally coming out of the closet, eh?
>>
>>27255786
No chad just told me to fuck off
>>27255755
Because it's F U N
>>
Hi OP, you still here?
>>
>>27255979
Yes and still original
>>
>>27255979
I guess you aren't, but I'd send the text to that 10/10 girl and see if you ccan keep her from going (let's be honest you weren't going to fuck her). Then, crash the party and clog the toilets.
>>
>>27255755
>why you gotta fuck up fun for others?
not him but because chad's a cunt and assuming OP doesn't get caught, it'll go down as "chad's shitty party" and people'll look at him in a slightly less positive light
>>
>>27256036
Also, put some food inside (like actually in the stuffing) thr upholstery so it starts rotting about a week later and Chad can't figure out what the smell is from
>>
>>27255680
Order a fucktonne of pizza and extras to his house $200 plus. They might have a good meal, and everyone there wont be hungry, so Chad has to pay up.
>>
>>27256036
>>27256071
OP here, the girl wants to go to the party anyway so I'm probably going to get cucked by chad I'm super mad so give your most twisted ideas, I'm down for a pooping bandit.
I can't crash the party because he told me and the other guys he don't like to not come in front of everybody
I know that there is going to be a lot of weed so they will all be high at midnight
>>
original bbump
>>
Fuck off high school
>>
>>27256036
>OP crashes the party
>tries to clog Chad's toilet
>ends up getting his ass kicked by Chad and his quarterback buddies
>10/10 girl forever sees him as an obnoxious weakling
>all the popular chads will have a personal vendetta against him, probably leading him to get beat up whenever they see him

Do it, OP
>>
>>27255680
Burn his house down

Original Post
>>
>>27255680
Buy some drugs and hide it in the house, then make an anonymous call to the police.
>>
>>27255680
What did Chad actually say to you? Not dramatised paraphrase version. Just curious
>>
Convince the girl to go with you somewhere else. This post reeks of underageb&
>>
>>27255680
Just crash it and break all of his windows
>>
Post an advertisement for the party on craiglist pitch it as a massive rager 200+ people free kegs then hide down the street and once it reaches critical mass call the cops and profit
>>
>>27255680
you should rape him to assert your dominance
>>
>>27257765
That they are too much and that he likes me but don't know me enough(the post was filled with emojis of course) then he told me that at least I could have an orgy with the other guys not invited, the 10/10 told me that he said that I'm a piece of shit.
I replied to him that I'm tired of his shit with as much real nigga hour emoji as possible
>>
Holy shit OP, you're the actual definition of edgy teenage cancer

Here's an idea for an awesome prank:
Kill yourself and stream it
>>
>>27255680
>I am a little bullied robot, normies picked on me for no reason
>I am Chad, little robots call the police on me anonymously for no reason
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.