[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here is adult and have no driver's license? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Who else here is adult and have no driver's license?
Why u dont have and how thats make u feel ,anon?
>>
>>27255457
My family didn't have a car until recently so I never was able to get any practice in. If all goes well though I'll have it in a few weeks.
>>
>>27255457
Gotta get my permit so I can get my license after training.
>>
im 21 and ive failed the driving portion of the test 3 times now, you literally cannot be more pathetic than me, i fucking DARE YOU
>>
>>27255457
Didn't have a dad so I didn't really get the chance to learn. Should get my car pretty soon though.
>>
>>27255457
you shouldn't feel bad if you live in an area with great public transportation or areas that are good for biking

I hate driving bros
>>
driving a car seems more stressful than anything, I use public transportation
>>
>>27255457
I'm not going to be able to afford a car so what's the point?
>>
>>27255529
my friend has failed it around 5 times already

The dmv just fuggin blows dude.
>>
i have my license but i fucking hate driving

the sheer anxiety of knowing i could get in a wreck and be ruined financially, injured, or killed by a small mistake fucks with my head

i still have to drive though, so i suck it up
>>
File: 1407544949044.jpg (10 KB, 350x334) Image search: [Google]
1407544949044.jpg
10 KB, 350x334
>go to an interview at the airport
>seems like a really comfy job, it's the night shift and I get to tinker around with a lot of big expensive toys
>interview goes pretty well, or at least they seem kinda desperate
>they tell me I can start working soon
>as I'm ready to leave, they ask, "Oh wait, you have a driver's license, right?"
>tell them no, but I'm sure I could get one pretty quick
>they tell me to take my time and that the position will be open for me once I get it
>schedule the driver's test and everything
>call and email several times to confirm that the position's still open, so I don't waste my money on the test for nothing
>they don't respond
>don't even bother doing the test because I'm too disappointed
>>
I have a free public transportation in my town, so why I need to fuck with license and a car?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.