[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get a gf >she's perfect for me in every way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58 KB, 645x773
>finally get a gf
>she's perfect for me in every way
>she's everything i ever wanted in a girl
>makes me so happy I start getting my life on track
>she tells me she was raped by 2 dudes one we both know and a stranger
>all I can think about is 2 guys holding down my girlfriend and putting it in her mouth and vagina
>psychologically damaged as fuck now
>>
>>27254763
>she was raped by 2 dudes one we both know

wait, she still talks to the guy who raped her?
>>
Thinking about something physiologically damaged you?
That's weak
>>
File: 1451087897085.jpg (31 KB, 431x620) Image search: [Google]
1451087897085.jpg
31 KB, 431x620
She wasn't raped jesus christ the stupidity.
>>
>>27254828
What do you mean like she just had a three way? She said she said no and they raped her
>>
>>27254901
>assuming it is that simple
>>
>>27255019
What you mean she was flashing them or something? If someone says no and you rip off their pants isn't that rape
>>
>>27254901
When she said no she actually meant "hahaha omggg noooo not right noww my mom will kill me if she finds outtt."
Then she let them fingerbang her into oblivion and one thing led to another...
>>
>>27255041
>flirts with 2 guys
>goes to a bedroom with 2 guys
>acts passive and apprehensive
>mumbles no one time
>gives up immediately and just has the 3way
>>
>>27255076
She didn't even let them do anything though
>>
>>27254763
>raped by 2 dudes one we both know
call the cops...?
>>
Where did you meet her, anon? How did you get close and make her your gf?
>>
I see a thread about this every day
same guy or is it just cool for girls to like about getting raped
>>
>>27254763
wait, so you're the one who's psychologically damaged? wow
>>
>>27255141
op, tell us exactly everything she has told you about it, rape does happen, but as we have already explained, this is fishy
>>
Just kill them all like and be a supreme gentlemen.
>>
>>27255041
Sorry bro, your girl is a ho. Here's an idea, ask her if she wants to report it to the police like any sane person would do. If she freaks out and makes up excuses as to why she doesn't want to then you'll have your answer.
>>
>>27255193
She said her friend and her got in a fight and she was walking around alone with nowhere to go and she ran into a family friend who said she could spend the night and he was with a friend. She said they started smoking weed and then the guy said so about sex and she said she said no and they just dragged her into another room and took her pants off

>>27255197
I at least want to beat their ass but I don't want to get arrested and I can't make it not happen but I would love to
>>
>>27255236
Well 60 percent of victims don't report it and she doesn't want her parents to know because they'll feel like shit
>>
>>27255244
my inner robot is wanting to find reasons to still be upset with her, but i will accept that that is more plausible of a story than i expected
but regardless she is a used up roastie
>>
>>27255244
>being beta as fuck
It's fine broski. I'll rape your gf for you as well.
>>
>>27255262
Nice assertion.
>>
>>27255244
Also they were young as fuck like 15 or 16 and she said they were staying with the kids dad and step mom or something so I don't see how they all got alone without a car or something
>>
>>27255304
Well I'd definitely beat the kid if I saw him but I can't necessarily just run into his house
>>
File: 1456896490867.jpg (54 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1456896490867.jpg
54 KB, 396x382
I swear I've seen this thread before not to long ago.
>>
>>27255314
and the parents were home? jesus christ, ok im back onto the "it wasnt rape" train. if she really felt like she was being raped she would have screamed and kicked and it would have been a much different scenario.

just like the robots who felt /raped/ when they met up with trannys off of craigslist who turned out to just be men with wigs and felt forced to suck cock
>being a beta who immediately submits and gets steamrolled by an alpha doesnt make you a rape /survivor/
>>
>>27255405
Yeah she said she kicked and screamed I can't remember every detail cause it's so shitty but I think she said they went to another house but I don't get how since the other kid was from out of town and they didn't have a car I assume since they were young
>>
>>27255340
it gets posted every day
>>
>>27254763
as a girl I can tell you that shes lying girls literally ALWAYS tell their boyfriends they got raped when they cheat just to get them out of trouble
>>
>>27255510
It wasn't cheating it was 2 years before we talked
>>
>>27255510
>get out of trouble
>potentially put innocent people in jail and ruin their lives forever
>always do it
That's why women aren't really human desu senpai
>>
Assuming this isn't bait, I'm amazed by /r9k/'s ability to make literally EVERYTHING about themselves.

>my gf was raped
>all I can think about is 2 guys holding down my girlfriend and putting it in her mouth and vagina
>psychologically damaged as fuck now
Just wow.
>>
>>27254763
you are fucked either way op

>if she was raped then she is (unfortunately) damaged goods
>if she is lying she is a dangerous roastie
>>
>>27255598
Would it be wrong to use her for sex if I don't trust her anyway
>>
>>27255654
not at all, by all means do
>>
>>27255584
Just le wow my fellow reddittor
>>
>>27255654
She lied to you about a serious issue that could have destroyed the lives of innocent people, using her for sex is the least you can do to her.

Just watch out, since you already know she lies about rape. If she finds out what you are doing she might claim you did it.
>>
File: .jpg (21 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
21 KB, 800x600
>>27255709
>r-reddit!
Nice comeback.
>>
>>27255236
This desu
I've had to deal with a gf who exaggerates misfortunes for sympathy, this is the correct way to filter bullshit
>>
>>27254763
break up, problems are sure to come later on in your relationship
>>
>>27254763
you think you're upset now, wait until she tells you what they whispered to her when they were done.
>>
Why dont you just go and beat the guy if she doesnt want to press charges. Are you so beta you are gonna let your girlfriend get raped with no consequences? Or perhaps you are a cuckold?
>>
>>27255965
Did they tell her just be yourself?
>>
>>27256003
ok I read further into the thread. If it was two years ago theres nothing you can do. What you should do is want to protectct her tighter.

But she is a degenerate pot head so its kinda deserved.

Also gtfo normie
>>
>>27254901

Then why is the "dude" you both know not in jail right now?
>>
>>27256003
You know, I always wonder why when there's a narrative like this there's always the assumption the innocent one can beat the guy's ass. What if he's like a big guy who OP would get fucked up by?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.