[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Robots" who have had gfs and been in relationships...can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 11.jpg (31 KB, 960x634) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
31 KB, 960x634
"Robots" who have had gfs and been in relationships...can you explain the following in the most vivid and descriptive manner you possibly can?

>What does it feel like to be in love with a girl, who loves you back?
>How does the first time you discover mutual love feel?
>How does it feel hugging a girl, holding her hand and kissing her for the first ever time?
>How does it feel cuddling and laying down with each other?
>How it feel when she texts you and says she loves you?

th-thanks
>>
>feels sad or lonely
You are not a robot, you are a normie.
Fuck off
>>
>>27254711

I've had girlfriends but all the time we were together in total probably wasn't more than a week, and I never really loved any of them (and they sure as fuck didn't love me). Kind of sucks that I can't answer your question.
>>
>What does it feel like to be in love with a girl, who loves you back?
It feels pretty fantastic, just knowing that right now someone who could've had anyone else, decided to chose you. That you're something special to that person, that you mean something to them. That you're important to them and they have no reason to other than that you make them feel good

>How does the first time you discover mutual love feel?
It feels pretty great, to know that you're both on the same wavelength and get each other. That someone really does enjoy spending time with you and wants to take it to that next level. That you're good enough for someone to love you.

>How does it feel hugging a girl, holding her hand and kissing her for the first ever time?
The warmth you feel when you hug her is magical, the way the world seems to melt away. The way your filled with happiness and you can just take in their whole person and just holding them as close to you as you can, with the mutual understanding that you love her and she loves you. The first kiss is nearly indescribable, when your lips touch it's a nice slow moment and she reciprocates. It makes your knees weak and it makes your stomach full of butterflies and once you cross that line, you're pretty much buckled in to that relationship. Holding hands is just a nice way to say "I'm here for you" and just a nice gesture to show that you're side by side together.

>How does it feel cuddling and laying down with each other?
Again, magical. Similar to hugging but much more intimate, laying down together, holding each other close at their most vulnerable. Being able to hold that person close and just relax and fall asleep. You feel like their protector and that you're guarding over them. Makes you feel special.

>How it feel when she texts you and says she loves you?
Just hearing that everyday, I can never grow tired of. Just that small reassurance that tells you just HOW much she cares about you. That she wants to be with you.
>>
>>27254866
and I don't have her anymore, so that kills me...
>>
File: Picture0226161428_1.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture0226161428_1.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>27254711
Depends on the girl.

Imagine only feeling happy under two conditions. Driving like a reckless dick or getting your dick wet. Throttle therapy is real and in advise you get a crown victoria.
>>
>>27254866
when i first kissed my current girlfriend she was in domination mode so she climbed on top of me and shoved her tongue down my throat. good memory
>>
>>27254943
Hey didn't say that there isn't some other good things about dating ;)
>>
>>27254866

Thank you so much kind anon
>>
>>27254892

How'd you lose her
>>
>>27254866

>tfw you'll never experience this
>>
>>27254971
No problem

>>27255027
Thought I was flirting, I wasn't. I stand by that no matter how much she wants to believe it.

>>27255267
You will anon, you just gotta put yourself out there. Don't be worried, there's enough time for you to find your love my man.
>>
>>27254711
I'll describe it for you OP. It's like when you eat way to fucking much, and you have that pressure on your stomach from the inside, the one that makes you feel so goddamn full you might explode. Imagine that, and replace the uncomfortable portion with a good kind of hurt, like when you've been jacking it real hard and finally cum, then take that and move it up to where your heart is. That's what it feels like.

And when it's gone it feels like you've been hollowed out by a Chippewa Indian.
>>
>>27254711
>who loves you back

Good joke.
>>
>>27254866
Having experienced it this is probably the best answer.

The thing he doesn't really mention is the other side of the coin. The attachment/loss.

For me I was so jealous it made me feel sick. Like everytime she didn't act EXACTLY like I expected her to I felt sick/angry. It was awful. I imagine it can literally be hell to fall with a woman who intentionally plays with your emotions.

Also the loss is pretty hard to bear, but like death, you eventually move past it.
>>
>>27255697
Who better to know that than me, I just left that out because he was asking for the good. Trust me, I felt the EXACT same. It sucked so much, and I actually got cucked but we still stayed after. Then later on she insinuates I was flirting. Fucking hell.
>>
File: 1457668104707.png (585 KB, 589x510) Image search: [Google]
1457668104707.png
585 KB, 589x510
>>27254711
>"Robots" who have had gfs and been in relationships.

No such thing, they are normies.
>>
>>27256041
GAD, Avoidant Personality Disorder, and Adjustment disorder. Sorry if that's not enough to be considered a robot, if I have to suffer more than fuck that.
>>
>>27254866

Until now I always took these questions and posts as tongue-in-cheek, but now I am taking them seriously and actually curious about it. I think this is it, everything is lost now. ;_;
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.