[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /intimidating/ ? >6'3 skellington king >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1446872948111.png (162 KB, 611x767) Image search: [Google]
1446872948111.png
162 KB, 611x767
who here /intimidating/ ?

>6'3 skellington king
>have caused several people (especially women) at my work to quit their high-paying union job because of my odd mannerisms
>tfw one of the managers suspects me of harassing them but has no grounds to do anything
>tfw have done nothing but keep to myself
>>
What are your odd mannerisms?
but I do know that feel
>6'3
>serial killer stare
>deep, commanding voice
>icy blue eyes
>>
>>27254520
>>27254551

So you're normies?
>>
> 6" ft

> face is always pic related, cant help it

> wear dark clothing

> walk with chin up and back straight most of the time, no beta stances

One of the perks of being /scary/:

Guys won't fuck with you

One of the cons:

Girls won't fuck with you
>>
File: 379939.jpg (7 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
379939.jpg
7 KB, 236x236
>>27254609

oops, pic related

Oregon commentators
>>
File: 1422983052075.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1422983052075.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
most guys can see right through your little facade and know you would fall easily in hand-to-hand combat

skeleton tier people acting tough? come on
>>
I'm only 5'11 but i'm pretty big. What scares people is my deep voice and my angry neanderthal eyebrows that make me look really pissed off and my eyes be in constant shadow. It's nice, because people don't sit next to me on the train.
>>
>>27254551
are you also a lanklet? are you me?
>>
>>27254871
>implying im acting tough

you don't understand you fucking normie. some people are so broken to the core of their existence that they intimidate others with their presence. its like an alien or something pretending to be human.

i shake constantly, move oddly and quickly. ive had children cry around me and say i move like claymation.
>>
How do you even know they quit because of you?
>>
>6'2", pretty heavy, could take a skinny normie down easy
>detached from other people
>always looking messy, don't give a fuck
Maybe people just don't want to talk to me, maybe they think I'm scary, i don't know.
>>
>>27254975
Because making baseless assumptions that everything is somehow connected to him is one of his "odd mannerisms".
>>
>>27254520
its probably your terrible BO, OP
>>
>>27254975
i noticed that they wouldnt make eye contact with me, started to avoid me, and id see the people who disliked me standing together and frequently looking/staring in my direction. id hear them talking about me too, "that man makes me so nervous" "i feel concerned talking about my son here because of him" (haha what the fuck?)" "he never talks to anyone" "something's off with him" and one of my managers asked if there was a problem between me and someone who quit because they said they found it uncomfortable to be around me and asked to be transferred elsewhere (the woman who was concerned about her son for some reason lol)

people are fucking weird. i know im an oddball but holy shit people hallucinate themselves having friction with me or that i want to hurt them somehow.

fucking normiescum i swear
>>
>>27255035

OP confirmed for being smelly af lel
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.