[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/drugs/ - General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 0151 - Wso1sFs.png (492 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0151 - Wso1sFs.png
492 KB, 499x499
What type of drugs are you robots doing?

I found myself a full bottle stash of Oxycodone 5mg with 325 Acetaminophen. My dad injured his hip and had to get replacement surgery, but he never touched the painkillers.

I did 10mg of the Oxy earlier today which was two pills, I looked around on erowid and did research first so I did them on an empty stomach, then crushed them up first then swallowed of course because of the quicker release. I had zero tolerance and never done any opiates before and I must say that felt so fucking good. My entire body felt nice and relaxed. Whenever I stood up to walk I could have barely feel my legs.

I can see how people can get easily addicted to this because I feel like doing some more right now, but I don't want to build up a tolerance and get withdrawal symptoms when I stop.

I'll probably wait a week and then do 15mg this time, I also might try mix them with a little alcohol to potentiate the drug, but a little concerned about mixing the acetaminophen and alcohol because that'll fuck up my liver.
>>
>>27254448
I'm high on life nigga
>>
File: feelsgoodman.jpg (3 KB, 125x102) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
3 KB, 125x102
salvia is dank
>>
>>27254448
Anything i should know before taking LSD? What state of mind should I be in, what should I do, who should I have around me?
>>
Can one get fucked up offa tramadol?
>>
>>27254448
I just took a dozen tripstasy pillssss wooooh
Happy trails :):)
>>
>>27256058
Trammies aren't too great, I'd go as far to say they're my least favourite opiate. I prefer codeine even.

Some people absolutely love them though, so to each their own. They have potential anti-depressant properties too given their serotonin affinity. Some people describe them as quite euphoric as well. I took them once with some poppy tea and alcohol (would not recommend, see seizure incidence) and it was quite enjoyable. Felt deathly for 2-3 days afterward however.
>>
>>27256117
>>27256117

There a dosage that would be great for getting high?
>>
>>27256058
I've taken upwards of 800-1000mg of tram in a day multiple times, always starting with 250-300mg and then taking another 50-100mg every hour or so. Personally I like the full day / increasing high you get from them but be warned, you'll get the hotsweats like crazy and probably just vomit out of nowhere if you aren't ready for it. Woke up 1 morning after one of my tram adventures and drank like 6 cups of coffee, out of nowhere I just projectile sprayed vomit coffee like it was nothing, barely even felt sick and it just happened
>>
>>27256132
200mg's pretty sweet from memory.
Once again though, it's apparently really dangerous to combine it with alcohol or anything. I didn't realise at the time when I had 7-8 drinks in conjunction with it..
>>
>>27256167
That's way too fucking much, dude. Especially for an opiate-naive newbie, that's just fucking nuts. Also, 6 cups of coffee? You truly are a dickhead, bruh..
>>
>>27256167
Well I puke from drinking 6 cups of coffee if I'm sober, so that's not that good of an indicator. All opiates make you nauseous to some extent anyways, it's not out of the ordinary. Take an anti-histamine or something if it bothers you.
>>
>>27256216
>>27256193
I've taken many other opiates and the way tram gets me hot and nauseous isn't close to what I've felt from any other opiate. It's really bottom of the barrel shit
>>
>>27256083
HEY I THINK I TOOK TOO MUCH FAMLIA IM IN RED SQ ADL HALP
>>
>>27256083
>a dozen tripstasy pillssss
If you really took a dozen doses of 2C-E you should probably call an ambulance or swallow a bottle of benzos while you can still do it.
>>
>>27254448
>I can see how people can get easily addicted to this because I feel like doing some more right now, but I don't want to build up a tolerance and get withdrawal symptoms when I stop.

That's what they all say, you'll be back. They always come back.
>>
>>27256290
They're half mda half ket half 2cb :) mates dad press's em lvoeem
>>
>>27254448
I took Dimenhydrinate last night, was a wild ride. Some of the effects that I can remember was walking with a friend of mine along a road, i thought i was on my phome doing something for 4 seconds or so until i realised I was only tapping my thumb on the palm of my hand. I saw 2 arm chairs with boxes on them on the side of the road and when i blooked back at them they were gone. These occurences were consistent, some quite confusing. I did 400mg of Travacalm, travel sickness pills.
>>
>>27256017
Have someone to babysit you, and preferably another person who will be tripping with you (makes it a lot more fun). You can't really go in with any mindset, because it will change anyway, eg. if you'll go in being positive but overall you are depressed, you'll start feeling sad and pondering why is that and so on. (it's a very interesting experience so just don't try to keep any specific mindset while tripping)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.