[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"your penis is fine, sweetie"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 14
File: fuck this gay earth.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fuck this gay earth.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
"your penis is fine, sweetie"
>>
>>27253839
thats probably an awful feeling, but your not a domo arigato mr roboto. i've never even see a woman's belly button
>>
File: saddead.gif (890 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
saddead.gif
890 KB, 305x320
>Awwww c'mon anon! your penis isn't small! it's fun sized!
>>
just get good at oral sex, itll make it much easier to feel ok about yourself. ive had a lot of success fingering gf while blasting her clit with my tongue
>>
If you get to the point where a girl has seen your penis, she already is down to fuck and your manlet shaft doesn't matter. Just grab her by the throat, hold her down and fuck her with your little baby carrot.
>>
Lmao you do know thinking just creates mindforms that you have to fight right? You did know that anon? You have to focus on your density or your problems will out weigh you on this plane young indigo.
>>
File: fuck.png (135 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
135 KB, 900x900
>>27253882
What happens if while doing that she starts reading cosmo???
>>
tfw you get horny when your bf makes fun of how small your dick is in comparison to his.
>>
File: molly bair.png (1 MB, 622x935) Image search: [Google]
molly bair.png
1 MB, 622x935
>>27253882
because "adequate" is how every woman dreams of describing her man to her girlfriends. it's not like she's going to start keep an eye out for something better, or anything.
>>
File: omg.png (1021 KB, 775x683) Image search: [Google]
omg.png
1021 KB, 775x683
>>27253903
I would kill for a girlfriend who would let me use her like that.

My ex wouldn't let me have sex unless she was in the mood. She was NEVER in the mood.
>>
>>27253937
Thats like any married dude/girl ever though.Of course he wants to slam taylor swifts asshole and she wants to suck the dude in twilights dick, but that shits just fantasy and you can still enjoy eachothers company and live in the real fucking world.
>>
File: 20160319_023400.jpg (2 MB, 1277x2592) Image search: [Google]
20160319_023400.jpg
2 MB, 1277x2592
Am I at least adequate? My sister laughed and told me it was small and it kinda wrecked my confidence t b h
>>
>>27254012
>settle for mediocrity at all levels

No thanks faggot.
>>
>>27253882
This guy understands

Foreplay the fuck out of her, sensually kiss her, and passionately, caress her neck caringly, and a little bit roughly. Pretend to restrain your rough violent male fantasies while giving her a small taste of your agression

Those panties will fall faster than you've ever seen matter move

reposting cuz spelling
>>
>>27254068
Your sister?? What the fuck dude...
>>
>>27254080
You would rather have nothing?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 852x854
>>27254068
>my sister

Explain further anon.
>>
>>27253839
"Omg, I thought you were small. You're actually pretty big. I don't do this often but.. GARGLLGLGLGLGLGLLGRGR I'm gonna try to go deep this time LGLGLRGLRGLLRLRGLGLRLRGLRL"
>>
I'm 6 inches and my girlfriend says if I became any bigger she wouldn't like it. I'm her first.

Is this a red flag?
>>
>>27254110
I would rather focus on improving myself so that I can obtain more quality assets later.
>>
>>27254141
What does improving yourself have to do with having a gf? You can do both.
>>
>>27254193
If you improve yourself enough you can get better girls to be your gf.
>>
File: you shut your mouth.jpg (134 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
you shut your mouth.jpg
134 KB, 422x437
>>27254080
I'd rather be alone than have my girlfriend smirk at my penis when I'm not looking. My penis is average. It's only 5.5 inches. No girlfriend of mine will ever fantasize about it during her lunch break and if she were to fantasize about a penis during her lunch break it would most likely be an ex's.

Why does life have to be so unfair?
>>
>>27254134
No. She probably has a vagina with a shorter depth. Every females vagina is a different depth.
>>
File: mystery.png (698 KB, 585x629) Image search: [Google]
mystery.png
698 KB, 585x629
>>27254134
>I'm her first.

lying to your face is definitely a red flag
>>
File: unapologetic feminist.png (2 MB, 1000x747) Image search: [Google]
unapologetic feminist.png
2 MB, 1000x747
Femanon here

ITT: Idiots who don't realize that average is three inches too small
>>
>>27254012
>just fantasy
not for someone with the opportunities to walk away to something better at any time
eg all women
>>
this is fucking annoying. if guys don't have monster dicks then you have to spend the entire time coddling their ego about it instead of enjoying eachother. a 5 inch dick is absolutely fine if he knows how to use it, but there's nothing more unattractive than a guy wallowing in insecurity the whole time. a girl will pick up on that, and THAT is when you'll become the subject of mockery later.
>>
>>27254119
>>27254089
We've always been pretty close and share a one bed room apartment. I get pretty drunk and fell asleep naked with no covers on. I then woke up with morning wood and she saw penor
>>
>>27254068
your sister laughing isn't what destroyed your confidence, anon. Deep down, you knew it was small before she said anything.

It isn't her fault that it's small. Stop blaming her for your inadequacy.
>>
>>27254310
Nothing is more annoying then people assuming you trying to succeed in life to compensate for your small penis its fucking hell dude.
>>
>>27254012
Who the fuck wants to be in a relationship with someone who constantly has one foot out the door? Who constantly lies to you about meeting their sexual needs because they believe being honest with you will her your feelings. Patronizing you constantly

Having an average penis pretty much excludes the possibility of being with a girl who is truly committed.
>>
>>27254310
your not getting it. it isn't possible for her to truly enjoy you if you have an average penis.
>>
>>27254283
You have a freakishly long index finger

Shove it up my arsehole pls
>>
>>27254310
>you'll become the subject of mockery
maybe don't do that if you don't want widespread insecurities
>>
>>27254330
That's a bit different than what the discussion has been ITT

>>27254371
/r9k/ is sure full of drama queens lately
>>
>>27254404
this is extremely false

>>27254410
I'm saying if you act like an insecure mess, most of the time THAT is why you're being made fun of. not having an average dick
>>
>>27254068
Looks decent to me what is it like 6x5?
>>
>>27254441
Oh my god shut the fuck up, we already know you women get off on our naivety every time you lie to us just fuck off already.
>>
>>27254441
And being made fun of started it.
>>
>>27254479
maybe your autism is why you're made fun of too

and I'm sure it's much easier to say it's your dick size that's your big flaw holding you back because you can't change it instead of your shitty attitude that you're too apathetic or lazy to change
>>
>>27254515
Of course its my dick size because everytime I get motivated to find a gf I remember I have a small penis and that women love big dicks more than anything meaning its just a waste of time before she cheats on me with a dude with a big cock. I have no autism you stupid bitch. Its not my fault Im like this I didnt ask for this fucking piece of shit penis ok.
>>
>>27254510
story time m8
>>
>>27254441
>this is extremely false

nope. thats extremely accurate. women want a guy who has a 7-8 inch cock, but that is only 7% of men, so they end up settling for a beta provider and share the monster cock with 20 other females when their husband isn't looking.
>>
>>27254543
sounds like you're doing this to yourself

assume you'll fail and blame everything else so you'll have an excuse for not even trying
>>
>>27254561
>women want a guy who has a 7-8 inch cock
do you actually have a source saying that's what most women want

because most women I know cringe at anything over 6 since it just fucking hurts
>>
>>27254565
How is this my fault? I DIDNT FUCKING ASK FOR THIS DICK. I mean sure I could lose my virginity but also have the small dick ass guy reputation for the rest of my life and I would rather remain reserved then stressed out really. I never wanted this, I never had a fucking chance of happiness at all FUCK YOU GENETICS FUCK YOU.
>>
>>27253839
Why....why did you bring this back to haunt me.....goddamn it op :'(
>>
>>27254580

Most women you know have no idea what 6 inches even is and just spout total bullshit because they're dumb fucking women who've never been told to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>27254580
Just give up already we wont fall for your lies.
>>
>it's cute

Women don't understand that your dick is a tool wich you use to fuck, it's not like tits or ass.
>>
File: damn it.jpg (24 KB, 270x400) Image search: [Google]
damn it.jpg
24 KB, 270x400
>>27254632
girls in high school don't. WOMEN definitely know.
>>
>>27254283
>that filename
You're just out of the competition, no one's gonna prefer you. Why ? Because no man likes to be feel bad about themselves. You're the kind of girl that gets pleasure from emasculating men
>>
>>27254815
>Because no man likes to be feel bad about themselves. You're the kind of girl that gets pleasure from emasculating men

That's just not true. Men love it when a strong, independent woman bosses them around and tells them what to do.

Men these days simply don't know how to be in charge.
>>
>>27254879
Omg shut up go make me a sandwich. And tell me you're the luckiest girl in the village for being with me
>>
File: what a loser.jpg (149 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
what a loser.jpg
149 KB, 1920x1080
>>27254935
I'm the luckiest girl in the village for being with you anon. I'm so fortunate to have such a big, strong man to to provide for me and our children. I love you so much, sweetie. Would you like another beer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M
>>
File: 1371159101691.jpg (277 KB, 714x644) Image search: [Google]
1371159101691.jpg
277 KB, 714x644
>>27253873
Y'see, I always see dicklets trumping up their oral skills.

But, see, the thing is, a dude with a big dick can train and git gud at oral, where a dicklet can't train at having a big dick.
>>
>>27255001
damn. it's like your not even ashamed of being a parasite.
>>
>tfw your penis is big enough that you both make small dick jokes because she knows it cant hurt your feelings

"Is that a tictac or are you just happy to see me?"
>>
>>27255082
Men are servants. Your need to serve us is so deeply ingrained in you that you even shame each other when you see men who can't make money to support a family. Your value as a human is directly tied to the value of the actions you can perform.

That's why the very first thing a stranger asks you immediately after meeting you is, "So anon, what do you do?"
>>
>>27255047
So do you think it's okay for women to cheat on the dicklets ?
>>
>>27254068
>My sister laughed and told me it was small
Did you let her know she's a complete cunt for that?
>>
>>27253839
never believe a woman
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.