[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come it's fine for a woman to hit her g-spot but men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1_1398219729_2_B1Sjq.jpg (31 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1_1398219729_2_B1Sjq.jpg
31 KB, 290x290
How come it's fine for a woman to hit her g-spot but men hitting their g-spot is shunned?
>>
>>27253372
Men don't have vaginas.
>>
>>27253372
Because you have to go through the ass to get to it and traditional bible values combined with the whole "LMAO DUDE U CAUGHT THE GAY WHAT A SISSY QUEER LOL" mentality makes people ridicule it.
>>
>>27253372
because like everything else in life, women want to keep it to themselves to do, but double the standard if they know a male can gain happiness from it
>>
>>27253471
this, its exactly the same as no one giving a shit about circumcision but when some retarded niggers in niggerland chop some clits off everyone goes crazy
>>
>>27253372
the only way to hit the g spot in a guy
is the prostate gland
in
the
Ass
you got to be fucked in the ass for that kind of pleasure
itsgay
>>
>>27253556
You have autism. Cutting off the clit is equivalent to cutting off the entire head of the penis.
>>
File: wallbang.webm (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
wallbang.webm
1 MB, 400x300
>>27253372
>>27253411
yes they surely do anon
>>
>>27254389
>it's fine to chop pieces off dicks because it's not all of it xD man up!
>>
File: 1378419906986.png (187 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
1378419906986.png
187 KB, 500x323
>>27253446
This, plus dudes are often afraid of being judged as """beta""" for owning their own dildo or getting their girlfriend a strap-on.
>>
>>27253372
you poop from there, man, poop is gross

that said, prostate stimulating toys are becoming more common and accepted. dick-shaped dildos for men are not, but those aneros-styled things are everywhere. i'm pretty sure I saw one for sale with a box of condoms at my local Pharmaprix/Shopper's Drug Mart once, next to another box of condoms that came with a miniature vibrator
>>
>>27254461
>implying
That's not what I said at all, you're just misrepresenting it for the simplicity of your argument. I didn't say it was okay to circumcise men, but you can't compare male circumcision to removal of the clitoris. They are totally different, and as I said, cutting off the clitoris would be more akin to cutting off the entirety of the penis head.
>>
File: 1458087582883.jpg (66 KB, 759x1092) Image search: [Google]
1458087582883.jpg
66 KB, 759x1092
>He thinks that using a dildo is gay
>Doesn't know that doctors begin to check your prostate by massaging it when you get over the age of 30
>>
If men discover that prostate orgasms are more intense and pleasurable than sticking your dick in something then women will lose the grip they have.
Men won't necessary go gay, just men will go their own way for something intense by themselves, they're plenty of toys out there.
>>
>>27254528
>I didn't say it was okay to circumcise men, but you can't compare male circumcision to removal of the clitoris

Yes, you can.
>>
>>27254708
Sure, you can. I can also compare the Holocaust to a guy getting killed in a store robbery. The point is that it's a really, really awful comparison.
>>
Prostate g spot is a meme and placebo. Its a load of shit
>>
>>27254816
Theyre both mutilation done in some tradition manner on kids to remove pleasure, make ot harder to masturbate.
One is still accepted in the most advanced civilizations which is absolutely fucked, and the other is done in niggerland where they eat dirt and cowshit.
Its a perfectly good comparison
>>
>>27254921
This desu, if you think circumcision isn't that "bad" then you're a fucking nu-male libtard cuck
>>
>>27255057
They're not comparable. its possible to understand the difference between the two practices and to not support either one. if you disagree with this you are an aut-baby tier fedora-god-king
>>
>>27254824
it's not a placebo but it certainly is a meme. it doesn't feel *that* good to stimulate it, if you're not into penetration itself it's not worth doing just for Le Male Gee Spote :^)

even if you can cum just from tickling it, it's not in a good way. i prefer just fapping
>>
>>27255238
If you're not into it and you don't like it or prefer something else you can't get into the mindset of enjoying it. I absolutely love mine being played with on the outside and inside it makes me precum buckets and cum more whereas fapping I can maybe cum a tiny amount and it's not enjoyable. Also maybe I'm weird but I hate having my tip played with, it hurts a lot so this is a great alternative
>>
>>27253372
Because we live in a society that oppresses men. They get called faggots (which is kinda accurate here though) and sent to asylums for being anything other than the norm
>>
>>27255439
What rock have you been living under. In any civilised part of any first world country no one gives a shit who you stick it in or who sticks it in you.
>>
Because it threatens the value of vagina.

Also, men are worthless tools meant to make money and support children. Self-pleasure would merely distract from this. Girls are the ones that can go out and get fucked in any way they feel like.
>>
just got an amazon gift card and have been considering spending it on something for my butt. only ever experimented twice with my fingers and it was somewhat pleasurable

i feel like i want to be a size queen right away but that probably isn't a good idea or affordable. a collar would also be nice...
>>
well why are you telling other people about how you put things up your ass? keep it to yourself. you're not being oppressed it's just common decency

anyway, I do it as well. but only on special occasions really. it's not something you can just do like jacking off. but when it's done right it feels so much more intense than a normal orgasm, especially when you cum with the thing deep inside you. I'll be honest I brought one of those anal bead things, and a prostate massager but it was a waste of money.

So what I found out is to buy carrots. it's cheap and it's perferct. Because what I do is get the vegetable peeler, shave the carrot, and then carve it into the shape I want. I normally do a bulbed end, and then a narrow bit and then it goesbigger and slowly slopes thinner. kind of looks like a hitachi wand.

after, you just break the carrot up chuck in bin flush the toilet paper and done.

my favourit feeling is when I put one deep inside about 6.5 inches, and it hits the corner of the tube, and puts pressure on it, while it's still not completely inside so you squeeze on it, feels like it's right inside you so comfortable
>>
>>27254528

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXfjgPr-YsA
>>
>>27255488
>In any civilised part of any first world country no one gives a shit who you stick it in or who sticks it in you.
Nah, even if it is legal in the "civilized world" (aka USA), it's still a taboo. So are video games. Doesn't matter how popular something is, it's still a taboo.

Go ahead, bring a Vita out, see how people look at you. Or even a 3DS.
>>
>>27253372
Yeah, because vaginal stimulation vs. shoving a giant dragon dildo deep into your asshole are totally the same thing.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.