[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to oneitis about time and how I think it's fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (284 KB, 1242x2007) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284 KB, 1242x2007
>talking to oneitis about time and how I think it's fucking scary
>she keeps trying to tell me that I just shouldn't worry
Are women incapable of thinking ahead?
>>
your pic screams faggot. like are you trying to dry her pussy on purpose?

Regardless, you're both right.
>>
She seems to be more intelligent than you.
You also seem insufferable
>>
>>27253338
That's some fedora level conversation. I'm cringing in disgust
>>

what are you doing dude

trying to make her think you're a tortured genius?
>>
>>27253338
>Are women incapable of thinking ahead?
It not about that, OP. It's about forcefully avoiding that kind of thought so you can have a good time your brief time on Earth and not being a whiny little tryhard bitch.
>>
How much fucking cringe can I take? I'm trying to sleep, not laugh my ass off.
OP your fucking autism is leaking.
>>
File: a-anime~.png (173 KB, 385x736) Image search: [Google]
a-anime~.png
173 KB, 385x736
>sharing babby's first existential crisis with his crush
>>
>>27253338
You're super autistic, starting convos like a faggot, and you're lucky she's even going along, with your splitting hair conversation.
>>
>>27253338
>I cannot slow it down.
Nothing better than fedoralords who don't know a single shit about how the brain works.

I'm sure you'll make better bait next time!
>>
>>27253338
No, she sort of has a point.

It's the adage, "don't bother worrying about shit you can't change".

Naturally, you still fear shit. Like if you knew you were going to die in a month, you'd still be scared.

What the adage is getting at though is you shouldn't let fear hold you back.

Don't become frozen in fear, you should keep on living in spite of it.

What often happens is that by focusing on other things, you keep that fear at bay. This isn't always the case, but it happens often enough that it's worth trying.

Or to put this another way, what other options are available to you? You're going to be afraid regardless, so you might as well try to move, in the hopes of becoming happy in some other way.
>>
1. youre the worst kind of person who is too preoccupied with what will or wont be that you lose your happiness in that
2. whatever she may be, dumb slut, awkward nerd, sjw tumblr whale, shes right. its how my life is how it is. do i get stressed? yes. can i change the thing stressing me out? if yes, change it to the best of my ability, if no, dont worry about it because worrying about something you cant change makes however much longer im on this earth suck. its simple really.

youre really a faggot and you were shown how much of a faggot you are by a woman trying to help you and your little crisis. "time waits for no man. i cannot slow it down and i definitely cant stop it." what a tryard, wannabe intellectual thing to say. hows your philosophy degree going?
>>
>>27253338
She's trying to reassure you. She doesn't want you to be scared. Simple as that.
>>
>>27253338
She's right.

Fucking hell, a roastie is smarter than you, dude

The thoughts you're having are middle-school tier
>>
File: Hermione.jpg (43 KB, 550x405) Image search: [Google]
Hermione.jpg
43 KB, 550x405
>>27253426
This

OP is figgit

Do some research OP and then confidently conquer women that you're entitled to

>God damn, what a cutie FBI pls, no
>>
You're just really annoying and she's down to earth.
>>
>>27253378
>>27253380
>>27253391
I agree with all of these things. OP, please stop. It's illogical to worry about stuff you can't control, but you already know that of course, and you're just trying to seem like a deeply troubled intelligent young man, when actually you're a pretentious fuckwad.
>>
>>27253338
women range of emotions are:
>happy
>sad

don't expect they understand complex ideas or if they do understand them, don't expect them to care, because that's not what women do, it's quite sad desu
>>
File: pacino.jpg (12 KB, 236x353) Image search: [Google]
pacino.jpg
12 KB, 236x353
>hurrr look at me lady I'm so depressed and philosophical and deep

Do you realize how often girls get this exact shit from faggots like yourself? You all have the same line of thinking; if I'm not special enough in terms of good qualities to woo her, why not try to do so with my bad qualities?

You are a loser. A low energy guy. Give up and go to bed faggot, she will never love you.
>>
>actually having a oneitis in 2016
Just try to fuck her already you cuck
>>
>>27253338
No your simply trying to force the issue. Your depressed view of life is not a universal truth. And people who arnt depressed cant just acknowledge you as a truth-sayer. For your and everyones sake.
>>
>>27253680
You just saved me 30 sec of writing
>>
>>27253338
You have to live in the present OP

Worrying about the future and time and shit isn't being present

Being present is attractive and powerful
>>
>>27253338
wow it's almost like you simplified my thoughts at 7 years old into text message form
>>
>>27253338
You sound like someone who puts shallow quotes from Vonnegut and Bukowski on your Fagbook.
>>
>>27253338
I've talked a bunch about existential matters with my girl, so some are up for it for sure.
In your convo I'm mostly bothered by the fact that you deal and express how you feel in one sentence at the time, things might make sense to you but try to explain more in detail if you want a better answer.

Also don't fucking apologize, jesus christ that's such a sign of weakness and submission to the girl.
If it didn't turn out the way you wanted to, change the subject
>>
File: 1456879337242.jpg (331 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1456879337242.jpg
331 KB, 517x768
>>27255513
Sure anon. You special, brilliant snowflake.
>>
i don't genuinely believe that guys actually talk like this to girls, there's no fucking way anyone is this retarded

literally all you've conveyed to her is that you're boring and depressing and lack any real depth.
>>
File: 1437981747290.jpg (66 KB, 613x677) Image search: [Google]
1437981747290.jpg
66 KB, 613x677
>>27253338
>Time waits for no man. I cannot slow it down, and I definitely can't stop it.
>>
>>27253338
There's nothing I can say to you that hasn't already been said in this thread, so I'll just add that you're a fucking faggot who should kill himself.
>>
Kek nice job retard, now she thinks you're a weak-willed bitch.

Are you trying to make her vagina as dry as possible?
>>
I don't think OP honestly feels how his conversation implies. I think he wanted to sound smart to a girl in order to make her panties gush and agree with him. However, it backfired, and now he's buttmad over it. He had nothing better to talk to her about so just went off on a tangent about some random bullshit he thought sounded interesting.
>>
>>27253338
>Are women incapable of thinking ahead?

Yes, because they always have more options. They will never know what it's like to be a man with real risks and responsibility.
>>
>>27253338
1: you have autism
2: kill yourself
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.