[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the end result of having children. Planning a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 33
This is the end result of having children. Planning a little get together only to have the majority of them let you down. Imagine how thrilled he was during the day, buying chop meat, preparing it, getting the grill ready, only to have one kid show up.
>>
>>27253180
pretty much everyone does this at one point to their parents or grandparents
>>
>>27253180
>that pic

f-fuck
>>
I'm native American, our culture emphasizes respect for our elders. We build a house for our grandmother last summer because her old one was shit, people always go to her house to eat and cut wood for her, feels good man.
>>
>>27253180
that's what happens when you have kids, they disappoint you

i think parents get used to it
>>
>>27253180
The bitch posted that to her twitter, he grandchild in hopes of likes and attention.
>>
How would you anons feel if your kids move away and never talk to you again?
>>
>>27253594
It'd be my fault for having them in the first place. They're not obligated to me for a selfish decision I made.
>>
>>27253180
https://discord.gg/0tTP68lFXHCy4BIa come chill here, we got a rowdycrowd
>>
>>27253180
>making your family your entire life
That's what the women are supposed to feel like. Men are always supposed to have something else in life that preoccupies them. Some other greater goal.
>>
>>27253180
>grabing the burger with that humanity

i hate kids desu
>>
>>27253180
I actually, unironically started crying ;_;
>>
>>27253180
imagine how many hours he slaved away his entire life so he could have nice family get togethers.
>>
>>27253641
Such as? Most men aren't academics or political reformers, their life's work is their families. Men would never work as hard at their soul-crushing jobs if they didn't feel like it was for their families' sake. The myth that men aren't heavily invested in family-life is feminist subterfuge and you are promoting it like a fucking simpleton.
>>
My grandparents aren't interested in seeing me, only their other grandchildren. My father once talked to a guy my age at his work more than he did me. My mother talks with my cousin way more than me. My cousins don't even talk to me at our christmas things. The other half of the family ignore me entirely. This is why I'm not having children, because I don't fucking want them and I have the strength of will to ignore my biological urges rather than putting up with some kid I have nothing in common with.
>>
>>27253813
>Most men aren't academics or political reformers
Lmfao, you couldn't be further from the truth.
>>
File: 1444552752317.png (306 KB, 679x500) Image search: [Google]
1444552752317.png
306 KB, 679x500
>>27253180
>parents are the cause of all your neuroses
>getting trapped in a box with screaming adult children retards and forced to comply with their stupid ideas wrecks your life
>"Come back and let's celebrate the early life trauma that ruined you!"
No thanks, pham. If your kids don't come to visit you, chances are that it's your fault.
>>
>>27254003
>I've never been outside before: the post
>>
>>27253813
>Men would never work as hard at their soul-crushing jobs if they didn't feel like it was for their families' sake
which is why we need to get over the "having a family" meme
>>
>>27254021
Grow up and think of an actual argument not a one line slur. Roastie whore.
>>
>>27254023
until we can automatize every major industry, getting men to stop working would just cause society to collapse. we need wagies to sacrifice their lives until we get a better alternative
>>
>>27254033
Oh Im sorry, I guess I failed to realize how great of an argument
>Lmfao, you couldn't be further from the truth.
was. how insightful. how could I have not seen it?
>muh opinions and feelings are more important than facts and reality
reddit is that way, friend. right out the door.
>>
>>27254067
>still spouting memes
>shows no proof of her roastie claims
Keep practicing your strawman it'll work on someone one day!
>>
>Here pawpaw, hold still... hold still, I said! Yes, that's good... now make a sad face... aaaaand... perfect! I can't wait to upload this on social media so that thousands of people can see what a good person I am! After all, I'm the ONLY ONE who came!
>>
>>27254082
your ad hominem and lack of any evidence to refute an argument are much better. a master debater.

or as you would put it, "lmao fuk off fag"
>>
>>27254120
>If I make something up you have to disprove it!
Literally retarded, great claims require great proof otherwise we simply apply occam's razor.

You obviously have no proof and are just carrying this childish argument out because you want to "win an internet debate"

>"lmao fuk off fag"
You're delusional.

Strawmanin' like a champ, show me your proof roastie or admit you made it up.
>>
>>27253641

You utter cunt
>>
>>27254120
>make something up
>tell anyone who disagrees to disprove me
>don't provide proof yourself
I'm god. Disprove me.
>>
>>27254184
I can't. I don't really care if you are or aren't anyways
>>
>>27254197
>I can't
And that's exactly why you're retarded for doing this.
>>
>>27254204
you're retarded for actually caring. if you can't participate in a shitty internet argument without complaining about the person complaining instead of the actual argument, then you've really fucked up
>>
>thread devolves into 2 retards arguing with each other
>>
Anyone have that pic of the guy who posted about his birthday party on Facebook nonstop for weeks, only to have no one show up?
>>
File: why.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>27253180

At least one had the respect to showed up. Most likely just so they could get his shit when he croaks.

Still... that's pretty fucking depressing to think about op.
>>
For your own sanity, friends.
>>
>>27254161
Dude be quiet and read the original post you replied to.
>most men are not academics or political reformers
means that most men are well... other things like policemen or accountants and lawyers etc

Read first. Understand second. Reply last.
>>
>>27254364

Continued.

For your health.
>>
>>27254364
That actually made me pretty happy
>>
>>27254003
is this bait? are you retarded?
>>
File: 1453682348430.jpg (47 KB, 358x350) Image search: [Google]
1453682348430.jpg
47 KB, 358x350
>>27254364
>showing up after the fact to save a shred of face

Chad is such a cunt
>>
>>27254227
>implying I care
Keep it up man.
>>
File: 1405621628316.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1405621628316.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
>>27254379
>people are sending her cousins death threats for this
>>
>>27253538
I wish there were more people living like this...
>>
>>27253973
>dad goes to visit friends in another state to help them get settled and babysit their son
>"they're like my family"
>treated my mom like shit for 15 years til she split without asking for a dime in alimony or child support
>treated my sister and I like shit til we moved out
I was there the whole time.
>>
>>27253180
>Yes grandpa, now frown, look down and close your eyes so i can take this photo real quick
>>
>>27253180
THEYRE MINERALS
>>
Is it any surprise this guy's sorrow was turned into a way to get attention for a girl?
>>
>>27254006
he's their grandfather
are you retarded?
>>
File: comfy.jpg (25 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
25 KB, 670x424
>>27253180

>tfw got almost all of the inheritance because I was the one grandchild who wasn't a total piece of shit
>tfw it's enough to live a comfy NEET lifestyle for the rest of my days
>tfw my family is mad but they can't do shit about it
>>
>>27255629
OP said "this is the result of having children."
Blame OP, not me.
bye
>>
>>27255672
I'm in sort of the same situation, got 700k but realistically If it isn't 4m+ it's not enough to live comfy with. You'll get to 30-40 and run out of money.
>>
>>27255746
With 700k and a decent interest rate you could probably live somewhere inexpensive in America or in another country. You'd have to spend a lot to run out by 30 or 40.
>>
>>27255736
Your children are going to have children aswell you retard.
I should note that you probably wont have any of that.

But yea, just leave.
>>
>>27255783
The best interest rate here (Aus) for banking is 3.1%, unless you want to go to one of those real crazy have to put in 20k per month and get 7%ish.

Gotta win a green card for that though
>>
File: 1452964697472.jpg (14 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1452964697472.jpg
14 KB, 306x306
>>27255827
Is your bumbum and thighs chappy? Did you make a peepee in your boxer shorties?
>>
>>27255859
Shhh its okay, they gonna bring you to bed soon dont worry.
>>
>>27253180
i work at a retirement home you see some pretty grim stuff there a lot. It was one of the resident's birthdays, his family came to celebrate and had dinner, but the interactions they shared were very shallow. They brought him a card and he forgot to bring it up to his room so I went to grab it and take it to the front desk (I'm a server), but when I looked at the card they simply scratched out the last digit of the year and gave him the same card that they gave him last year. They couldn't even buy him a new card... and he also paid for the dinner.
>>
>>27255917
I can't stand this superficial kind of shit. I'd really rather be alone.

Always hated holidays and "occasions for the sake of occasions." Never liked celebrating my birthday. "Just another day" is a shitload better than "a birthday xD."
>>
>>27255944
it depends though, i've seen really depressing things but also the most uplifting things. A couple once came in as residents and they lived the rest of their years together happily. The wife died first but it wasn't really a sad death. She died happy and he mourned but he was fulfilled. He'd done in life what he set out to do. His grandchildren still visit and such and they're a loving family. He's gained immense wisdom, he's very easy to just listen to. Idk it seems like life can kindof go both ways
>>
>>27256066

jeez, this reminds me
probably the nicest thing that i've ever done in a nursing home

my paternal grandma wasn't always the nicest to me, i think she was just bitter
she was really old at this point and it was after grandpa had carked it too

anyways, dad always used to make us visit her, but i did an exchange in 2011 - this visit was 2012
and one day, dad said "you should take your laptop in and show her the photos from your trip"
so that's what we did, we sat there for probably two hours looking at photos

it was the first time in a long time that i'd seen her properly laugh and smile, and as we left, she said to dad and i "i love you"
we walked out and the old man was like a stunned mullet - i asked him what his deal was and he said he hadn't heard her say that in excess of 20 years

for a long time, i always thought that grandma was mean
i mean she did do the occasional nice thing for us but she just wasnt the best of fun to be around
that day i realised she was just bitter because of some circumstances i dont really know about and that started a snowball. when somebody finally gave a damn, she did too

it's really nice to visit the older members of our family, and thanks for making me remember this because it is a nice memory
>>
the 5 who didn't show up suck, but the 1 who showed up just to use him to look like a good person, and belittle him by publicizing a pathetic image of him for her own benefit, is far worse.
>>
White people hate their parents and grandparents.
>>
File: 54287245.jpg (119 KB, 484x1864) Image search: [Google]
54287245.jpg
119 KB, 484x1864
>>27254244
Gets me every time, mate.
>>
>>27254107
I'm in dire need of a replacement tube of pawpaw cream
>>
>>27256300

i'd love to berate you for the blanket statement that does not apply to me
but it does apply to my brother and for the life of me i cannot figure out why
>>
File: heuli.jpg (86 KB, 434x353) Image search: [Google]
heuli.jpg
86 KB, 434x353
>>27256318
Man that's harsh.
>>
>>27253594

As someone with a kid, it would be pretty awesome and id be able to actually go back to being a neet shut in.
>>
>>27256233
Yeah no problem, I feel like a lot of people in r9k are a lot like your grandma but we all have the ability to do what you did for your grandma to those around us.
>>
>taking a picture for sympathy points instead of calling your cunt cousins and sibling to get mad at them

sigh
>>
>>27256427

yeah of course
also depends on the frame of mind too
>>
>>27256318
Every time, I want to be his friend
>>
>>27253180
As much as my mother screwed me over and she can rot in hell, I'd never do that to one of my grandparents.
>>
File: dinner.png (306 KB, 596x380) Image search: [Google]
dinner.png
306 KB, 596x380
im so sad right now, almost crying
>>
>>27254364
>it took thousands of peoples hatred to sway my opinion and try and save face
You can't remove the pain 'papaw' felt when one person turned up. He full well knows that the internet swung these cunts to come running to him. That's not respect, it's shame.
>>
>>27254364
>>27254379
Thanks pham.
The kids are still assholes though.
>>
>>27253180
Go fuck yourself asshole.
>>
>>27253180

Did you think that maybe there's a very good reason why his grandchildren don't want to be around him? Like he's a washed up old Nazi who uses these get-togethers as an excuse to proselytize about "race realism," and is generally an insufferable faggot at that.

Don't be so quick to sympathize, OP. There are two sides to every story.
>>
>>27255746
You are a moron. You don't spend the money you live off the interest. You should be able to get 4%, which will be enough to live on
>>
>>27258177
typical kafkaesque normy thought process
>>
>>27258177
Always honor and respect your elders even if you don't agree with their views. Fucknuts like you are why families are drifting further apart in Western Society.
>>
>>27258326
>Fucknuts like you are why families are drifting further apart in Western Society.

Sure. It has nothing to do with parents beating the shit out of their children, forcing batshit insane ideologies on them, being unfaithful to their spouses, drinking themselves to death or abusing drugs. Children are just ingrates, amirite?
>>
>visiting my grandma with all my cousins and family the last time before she passes away
>we're all staying with her at her house
>this is my first time really seeing her since i was a preteen
>am now just an awkward adult
>realize she finds me a bit weird and offputting
>realize theres not really much connection between us at all
It was an abstract feel. I remember she tried to talk to me out of obligation at one point and the whole thing seemed so strained and uncomfortable. I didn't know that would be the last time I saw her living. I thought i'd feel a lot more when she passed. I didn't though. I told myself once I saw the body then it'd hit me, but even then I didn't feel much of anything. Not then, and not later.
>>
>>27255846

Normally I just lurk, but unless you're going to need the money that you're saving in the very near future, put it in an indexed stock fund.
>>
>>27254379
>>27254364

Gee, well done, you came after the entire world saw what awful human beings you are to save face. This doesn't help at all, to be honest, they've shown their true faces already.
>>
>Grandparents are insufferable
>both racist old-school dixiecrats
>cheap as hell because they lived through the great depression
>want to buy a dwelling from them, instead, I am told it's my inheritance.
>let me make that clear. I had to buy my inheritance. And it's a shitty building I still have to put TLC into
>Wanted to buy thier farm so I could get out of 9-5 rat-race
>they sell land to a real estate company instead.
>on top of that, constantly make me feel bad, pump me for information about the rest of the family
>finally give up on visiting them because they never make me feel good about myself and are otherwise negative influences
>they're pushing 90 and the guilt that I'm not spending time with them is eating me alive because I'm usually a dutiful oldest grand-child.
>however, know I'll be depressed when I visit and I've lost so much respect for them that I don't know how to deal with talking to them anymore.
>>
>>27253180
am I meant to feel something about this?
>>
When my mother had cancer, I took care of her every day until she died. I knew her prognosis was terrible but I took care of her as if she was going to live. I have a sister and she never helped, she said she has her own family to deal with. She's a housewife and lives a 90 minute drive away. That's why I'm never having kids. You'll raise them and spend so much money on them, then they would turn their back on you when you need them.
>>
File: 1454790604216.jpg (11 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1454790604216.jpg
11 KB, 500x374
My step grandma has been dying for a year. My grandpa just called me of all people to discuss pulling the plug on her. I dont know why he chose me. We are not at all close and i havent seen him for years. That conversation was very possibly the most ive ever talked to him in one sitting and he was sobbing most of the time. I have now seen/heard the vastbnajority of my family cry. What the fuck...
>>
File: 1457497678308.gif (548 KB, 203x335) Image search: [Google]
1457497678308.gif
548 KB, 203x335
>>27254364
>>27254379
papaw is a go
>>
>>27253538
bullshit, the native american culture empathizes sniffing gas,consuming copious amounts of painkillers and killing your own women while asking the government for more money
>>
File: 1452055648273.jpg (8 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1452055648273.jpg
8 KB, 249x249
>>27258177
>he doesn't respect his grandfather

expect nothing but condemnation and contempt, scum
>>
>>27258326
elders get plus points for having more experience, but nothing more

people older than you can be more stupid than you
>>
>My grandfather and me both share racist jokes
Life is good famboy.
>>
>>27253641

Exactly. No way in hell I invite anyone to come over, giving them the power to reject you.

I'd be chilling on an island at that age with a prostitute and Macbook browsing r9k at a beachfront restuarant, grandkids would be more than welcome to CALL ME to meet.
>>
File: 1458314217_pawpaw-meme.jpg (206 KB, 633x796) Image search: [Google]
1458314217_pawpaw-meme.jpg
206 KB, 633x796
Pawpaw is best meme
>>
>>27259457

My grandfather was an alcoholic drug addict who left my mother to his brother which treated her like a fucking maid then came back all of a sudden, fucks up our lives then dies. He was fucking scum.
>>
>>27256417
Selfish asshole
>>
Dad makes us go to Grandma's twice a week.
I skip grandma's constantly, mostly because my dad has temper fits and grandma literally only has the TV to talk about, and she's so blind and deaf she doesn't really know what's on the tv.
I'm just glad dad's stopped his cultural campaign of grandma, he'd bring over critically acclaimed movies, turn the subtitles on, leave the room, and I'd have to narrate a darkly-lit confusing movie about horrible events to my grandma.
I had to do this for Black Swan, There Will Be Blood, and Inception among others.
>>
>>27254023
>Not having a family

How to destroy a nation 101.

Robots are a symptom of a very sick society. Legions of young men without purpose or place. The end of thousands of years of family lineage
>>
File: image.jpg (276 KB, 1553x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276 KB, 1553x1600
Why are people such SHITLORDS
>>
>>27260457
Pussy beta cuck faggot.
>>
File: images-14.jpg (25 KB, 390x377) Image search: [Google]
images-14.jpg
25 KB, 390x377
>>27254379
>plz stop sending my cousins death threats
>>
>>27255672

>Dumbass materialistic friend of mine gets 300k inheritance from grandparents the day he turned 18
>broke by 21

Top lel
>>
>>27254364
>Chad shows up only to save face

Typical
>>
File: duplicitous wojak.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
duplicitous wojak.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>remember visiting my grandmother all the time before she died
>she would always fawn over my sister
>parents had to tell her "anon is here too!"
>she would just sort of wave her hand and say "oh... uh-huh..." without looking at me

T-Thanks nanny
>>
>>27254006
/thread

Original v my man
>>
>>27258566
>racist old-school dixiecrats
Go back to tumblr if you think this is a problem.
>>
>>27254364
He was too busy training onyx
>>
>>27261293
nah, i don't mean racist in the cool way
>>
>>27261219
Anymore Wojaks like that?
>>
>>27258566
>boo hoo my grandparents won't give me everything they have

Um, okay senpai.
>>
>>27257574
lmao young thug
>>
>>27261342
Was fine buying the farm. Was not fine with being told my inheritance was something else I had to buy when it's traditionally something given to the eldest son or daughter in our family.
>>
File: chart.png (17 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
17 KB, 480x400
This is me. Watch and learn
>>
>>27261403
Wrong thread
Kek
>>
>>27253538
Native Americans eat wood?
>>
File: 1449044328667.jpg (31 KB, 467x450) Image search: [Google]
1449044328667.jpg
31 KB, 467x450
>>27253180
>was the only grandchild that was close to my grandfather
>sister and cousins are outraged when he left me everything in his will

I fucking hate normalfags.
>>
File: evahmm.png (116 KB, 444x395) Image search: [Google]
evahmm.png
116 KB, 444x395
>at school, finals week
>grandfather suffers from Alzheimer's
>last time I saw him was at Christmas, he was mostly with it, laughing and joking
>get a call from my dad
>grandfather is dead
>later found out he was in the hospital for a WEEK before he died
I never got a chance to say goodbye because my parents were so worried about me passing.

I think this is going to fuck me up somewhere down the line.
>>
>>27253538
Do you live on a reservation brother? I'm on a reservation with a lot of shit houses.
[Spoiler]Pine Ridge[/Spoiler]
>>
File: 1456773265924.jpg (45 KB, 599x443) Image search: [Google]
1456773265924.jpg
45 KB, 599x443
>>27253538
>Native American tradition of consuming near lethal doses of alcohol
>>
>>27261473
>grandmother suffers from alzheimers
>when I walk in she says hello
>then she'll point to me subtly and whisper to my grandfather "Who's that?"

You've known me since birth, it's your grandson again, grandma ;_;

at this point her speech is becoming 90% incoherent babbling

i hope i die in battle
>>
>>27258237
is that even more than the inflation rate? you'll just lose money if that's the case
>>
>>27253594
As soon as I graduated college and got my own place and job I pretty much stopped talking to my parents. They shouldn't have had me in the first place because they were way too poor for a fourth kid, so I had a pretty shitty childhood and still sort of resent them for having me. I do all the polite stuff still, like I call on holidays, their birthdays, father's/mother's day, and maybe a random weekend every now and again but I never go back home to see them and I don't plan on it anytime soon.
>>
children aren't possessions: you are a winner if you have kids that become independent and never see you again.
boomer culture has created this idea that kids exist to serve them.
women today actively hamper their sons ability to find a mate just so that they have another parasite to cling on to when the older host dies.
>>
>>27262186
It is in my country where inflation is banned. You can probably get more than 4% if you have that much to invest too
>>
>>27254006
this so much
fuck these entitled shits
l didn't choose to be their child
>>
>>27262375
inflation is banned? I don't know much about economics but that sounds strange
either case mutual bonds or something is a better investment than just letting it sit in a savings account
>>
>>27262391
Yeah, uk inflation is well below 1%
>>
File: 360 Quickschoped.jpg (50 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
360 Quickschoped.jpg
50 KB, 700x700
>>27253594

I wouldn't blame them, seeing as I subjected them to existence against their then non-existent will.

Imposing existence is the ultimate rape.

Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1366433767275.jpg (131 KB, 959x960) Image search: [Google]
1366433767275.jpg
131 KB, 959x960
>>27254364

he only showed up after yelled at him through their pocket dopamine screens
>>
File: Nebula of Feels 2.png (812 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
Nebula of Feels 2.png
812 KB, 633x758
>>27253180

I only met 2 of my grandparents, the ones on my dad's side.

They visited when I was maybe 3. Can't remember it except for their dog accidentally knocking me down.

Talked to Grandfather more often after Grandma died.

He left me a money market account with over 200 grand, which I will inherit control of next year when I'm 26. I can ask the trustee for money for certain expenses, like education, maintenance, health etc, but I've never used it.

Between that and my job I'm sitting pretty.

Sometimes I think about how I lucked out.
>>
>>27261403
islamic gommuniism :DDDdd
>>
>>27253180
you literally don't owe your parents anything

if they come to me for money in 20 years I say fuck em. they got social security and medicare
>>
>>27253813
>Men would never work as hard at their soul-crushing jobs if they didn't feel like it was for their families' sake.

speak for yourself dipshit

I just want the cash $$$
>>
>>27253594
Feels good to have some fucking peace and quiet again
>>
>>27253594
this literally won't happen if you've taken proper care of your children. If you neglected them and acted like a fucking cock to them when they were younger don't be surprised when they don't like you after theyve grown up.
>>
>>27261463
>"OH. MY FUCKING GOD, GRANDFATHER DIDN'T LEAVE US /ANYTHING/ WHEN HE DIED, EVEN THOUGH WE NEVER VISITED HIM AND ANON DID, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GET EVERYTHING ANON?!"

Is this accurate, anon?
>>
>>27253180
That pic was taken by some Stacy roastie. My sister did the same shit.
>both parents dead
>grandma raised us
>i visit her every month despite working 10 hours a day for five days in construction
>support her financially
>sister is a whore with some beta provider for a husband
>she doesn't work and constantly goes out with her stacy friends
>never visits grandma
>one day she finally does
>the one time i was supposed to come i was working
>she makes a post on facebook about how much of an asshole i am
>the thirty or so people i have as friends tell me that i'm the biggest ass in the world
Never trust a woman.
>>
>>27263873
Basically. My sister doesn't speak to me much anymore because she got assmad at the money he left me, and not the sentimental stuff that I was more worried about.
>>
>>27263936
Just out of pure curiosity anon, how much did you get exactly?
>>
>>27263927
And your grandma didn't say a word about this? Okay that's assuming she has a kikebook but seriously, she still didn't say anything about you visiting AND supporting her financially?
>>
>>27264070
It came out at 50,000. Why?
>>
>>27264434
Eh, doesn't seem a lot imo anon, don't know why they're bitching about it
>>
>>27264484
Yea, I never said ti was a lot anon, just that they were bootyblasted at money I got rather than other stuff that should matter. We've never really been a rich family lel.
>>
>>27253180

>america
>burgers
>>
>>27254003
Most academics and political reformers are men, yes, but not the other way around.
>>
>>27255846
dude you don't just stick it in a savings account...
>>
>>27261342
dude he just wanted to buy that shit, and they wouldn't even sell it to him
>>
>>27258177
NROMYY SPOTTED RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he doesn't respect his elders no matter what
original commed :DDD
>>
>>27263755
Why do parents do this? They treat their kids like absolute shit and then wonder why they don't want anything to do with them later on.
>>
>>27259405
TOPICAL
O
P
I
C
A
L-MEME

>tfw white Canacuck
>>
>>27256318
i dont know if this is just me but it makes me laugh every time. just the thought of him being so oblivious gets me
>>
>>27253594
As someone who has 2 little faggots, I hope they fall off a cliff and die.
Fuck them.
>>
>>27260335
>Macbook
OK, faggot
>>
>>27254006
>2016
>giving a shit about Psychoanalysis
Fuck off
>>
>>27254379
>Hey, faggot! You didn't go to your PawPaw's dinner?!?!
>I'm gonna fucking kill you

??????
>>
>>27261305
>>>/vp/
Feel free to never come back
Hope you die
>>
File: 1449976944173.jpg (11 KB, 297x303) Image search: [Google]
1449976944173.jpg
11 KB, 297x303
>only have one grandparent left alive
>she's literally bipolar and batshit crazy
>>
>>27266458
Perfectly reasonable
>>
>>27253180
Who else /can'twaittoescape/?

>tfw oldest son at 19
>Going uni this year after taking a gap year
>Parents consider me a failure because I didn't chose the course and path they had set for me
>Get no privacy
>Subjected to constant verbal abuse (my mum has literally told me on multiple occasions since I was like 13 that she'd have no problems killing me)

>Went out today to work because my parents give me no money
>Come home
>My mum ambushes me at the door and tells me I'm a failure who can't do anything for himself
>She tells me that if I go out next weekend she'll lock me out

I can't wait to be out of this shit house and away from them. If only they knew how much I loathe them.
>>
>>27264111
She didn't know anything about it unfortunately. I didn't bother showing it to her as she probably wouldn't have understood and i didn't want to make her upset.
Sorry for the late response.
>>
>>27256354
Is your brother older?
>>
>>27255746
Just buy some apartments from the money and rent them out. Steady secure income+almost nothing to do
>>
>>27268123
This is the way.
I have uncles that just rent out condos in expensive areas. The places pay for themselves, and it's steady profit for the future
>>
>>27268369
Yeah my grandma does it too since 30-40 years. She has like 5-6 flats in different citys
>>
File: 1437639103405.jpg (56 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1437639103405.jpg
56 KB, 722x349
I dont know how old that guy is but I feel the worst for the greatest generation (gen before boomers, who fought in WW2 and shit)

like not only are their kids boomers, one of the worst generations to inhabit the earth, their grandkids are likely Gen Y/Millennials

they must just sit there and wonder all day where things went wrong
>>
>>27261122

She ought to be in a home at that stage.
>>
Anyone who doesn't want to have kids I recommend you go work at a nursing home, they'll literally hire anyone this is one for you NEETs too go apply as dishwasher or old person helper they'll literally hire anyone that isn't on drugs and will show up to work

When you get old the only thing that matters is your family, there are so many old people in there that were doctors, hotshot lawyers/politicians, millionaires etc. - Now they're old and are thrown into a retirement home and no one gives a fuck anymore, there is such a difference in overall mood/happiness and physical wellbeing between the ones that had family who would visit them and those that didn't. The 2 biggest regrets that the old people had were either
>not saving enough money/getting into debt
>never having kids

not having kids is all fine and dandy until you hit your 40s or 50s, where you already have a nice house and car, and anything more is just considered "a lack of taste", what's the point of having 3 houses when you already have 2? Ultimately no one gives a shit and unless you were rich to begin with you can be better off but youll never be I-never-have-to-worry-about-money rich. Many actually end up burning out in their 60s and not even working away at their "prestigious" jobs that gave them their status brings anything - its like robots on here complaining everyone their age is "living it up" so to speak, that's similar to how old people feel in their 60s when all their friends are getting grandkids and retiring, meanwhile they're faced with the option to retire and lose the thing that brought the most meaning to their life - their prestigious, "status" career. Then they have a shit ton of money sure but no family, its very much a double edged sword
>>
>>27262352

Fundamentally, as a parent, your goal should be to raise your child to become an independent member of society. My mother did this with me, and her mother with her. My grandfather though was not raised to become an independent member of society, because he was the man, and the woman took care of the house and the meals. Now my mother is stuck, at 50, looking after her 85 year old father, who can hardly butter a slice of bread. He's not senile or ill in any way, he was just never expected to do anything. He was coddled by his own mother, and my grandmother gave up trying to change him because he was too set in his ways. Still, my mother looks after him, and believe me, he is not an easy man to look after. If something is not to his liking, he can get nasty very quickly. My grandmother hated his nastiness so much that she told us he was not be buried with her. Myself and my mother gave up our house in a nice neighbourhood (Family structure is different in western Europe, it's very unusual for someone to move out before 30) to move in with him, but he just takes our help for granted.
>>
if you grow old enough to become a grandparent you are basically a selfish parasite that needs to be euthanized for the good of Planet Earth.
>>
>>27253180
Goddamn, he looks like my grandfather before the stroke.
This hurts.
Adding this to my list of reason why I should never breed.
>>
>>27269822
Once upon a time when you retired you had this thing called a pension that rewarded you for being loyal to your company and kept you having income till you died. You can thank the baby boomer faggots for trading those in for 401ks that even a retard should have questioned why corporations were so eager to give them in place of it.
>>
>>27253180

I'm about to literally become this kind of old man.

It's not so bad. I think anyone who gets here is used to disappointment.
>>
>>27253180
This picture made me so sad. I miss my grandpa, he died 4 years ago this September and he used to do this stuff. I remember him picking me up after school and he'd take the long way home past the Hiram Walker plant so I could smell the hops cause he knew how much I loved that smell. Fuck these kids who don't care.
>>
>>27269880
once upon a time we put old people on iceburgs and sent them adrift into the fucking indian ocean
>>
>>27253180
>grandma was always a two-faced bitch that dictated my sister's and my life through our dad and still tries this even in my 20s
>grandfather was always cool and built art out of wood, even had his own exhibit at a few local fairs, but the repeated strokes turned him into a bitter old man who can't move without a walker
Respect to all the grandparents that are still awesome. The ones on my mom's side died when I was 2.
>>
>>27254006
Holy shit grow up. You are in full control I your body and mind, your actions. No one can make you feel or so anything it's your decision. Fuck yourself for blaming someone else for your problems faggot. Nobody is perfect, even parents and when people blame their parents for their faults it drives me nuts. Anything short of physical/mental abuse is ridiculous . Kys adap
>>
File: 1438548110492.gif (10 KB, 369x224) Image search: [Google]
1438548110492.gif
10 KB, 369x224
>>27270533
Sorry, but science disagrees with you. Early life trauma ruins lives. You're just spreading social and mental disease with that ignorant attitude. Oh, and emotional abuse is actually WORSE than physical or sexual abuse.

http://acestudy.org
>>
>>27263095
>implying
Read the metaphysics of Love, mate.
Sometimes kids are the reason why you even get cucked in the first place; the Will of the individual is manifest in the parents before it individualizes in the child as his desire to exist.
>>
>>27256417
Don't you mean your wife's kid, anon?
>>
>>27256417
C-cowbells? Is that you?
>>
>>27270583
what if it was emotional, physical, and emotional abuse

is there any possibility of rehabilitation?
>>
>>27262295
As someone who was in the same position. Whose parents recently past away, I say you're making a huge life changing mistake. Yeah, our parents werent perfect but their time is limited & when they die it's pretty much a done deal. Not talking to them or fixing your problem will come back to haunt you
>>
>>27270583
"It's mom and dad's fault I'm a loser I can't help it!"

It must feel nice to not hold yourself responsible for your actions.

Again kys.
>>
>>27271045
if you believe in the self, free will, or any form of agency you are at least 4 standard deviations below my own IQ and are not worth talking to (the words "my" and "worth" were used for the sake of semantic convenience)
>>
File: 1448753937030.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1448753937030.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>27270986
Yeah, read this book. It's by an clinical expert on it who tried to get DSM revised to include it and testified before congress.

I've read a lot of shitty self-help books, but this guy actually knows what he's talking about.

>>27271045
PTSD physically changes your brain and body. Someone who was victimized by trauma as a child is like a war veteran, but often even more difficult to treat.
>>
File: lethaldose.jpg (76 KB, 902x501) Image search: [Google]
lethaldose.jpg
76 KB, 902x501
>>27261509
>>Native American tradition of consuming near lethal doses of alcohol
>lethal doses of alcohol
>>
>>27271102
4 standard deviations.

Holy shit you're fucking gay. You're trying really hard to appear intelligent but I suppose you can't help it huh? Mom gave you some spankings and now you're a pretentious contrarian faggot.

"I don't believe in free" will lol you're edgy
>>
>>27271114
I said excluding instances of physical or mental abuse. Your parents getting a divorce, arguing or spanking you do not count as trauma.

Everyone has the ability to analyze themselves an see where their motives come from then decide their action.
>>
>>27271224
its more edgy to believe in free will.
>>
>>27271224
my mom took the beatings right next to me like a damn champ and never cried even once in front of me.

never talk bad about my mom ever again. she yelled at me because she was scared and loved me. if you want to start to talk shit like you know things imagine yourself trying to train a dog to shit outside, then imagine trying to train a dog to shit outside that had its brain removed.

that is you. the brainless little shithound that tears up all the furniture and takes a dump on the rug and can never be taught to act differently.
>>
>>27253180
At least he's had sex amd that's more than I could say for myself
>>
File: 1456942905362.jpg (4 KB, 266x178) Image search: [Google]
1456942905362.jpg
4 KB, 266x178
>>27253538
As a native American this is extremely rare, 8/10 natives I've met are parasitic degenerates
>Be half native and half Icelandic
>look Italian/greek
>always say I'm mixed when asked what race I am
Anyone else /half breed/ here ?
>>
>>27271820
I'm straight up black but I've been telling people I'm Italian for decades. It's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>27271314
Eat shit fag you're mad about your dad so you blame him. Physical and mental abuse has an effect on you, I never denied that. But you can still see what you are doing in this case being a fag on the internet and making edgy posts. Then you can analyze and say "because my dad was an asshole I'm saying edgy things in the internet." Then you can CHOOSE to act or not. Saying otherwise is beyond stupid.

Fuck your mom niggah
>>
>>27260457
Don't worry, you will never be a father anyway.
Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.